ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all stop engaging the trolls?

qazplm

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Criticism is not something anyone thinks I'm against for sure.

But we aren't talking about Purdue fans with differences of opinion, we are talking about a handful of trolls from IU coming in and my humble recommendation is we all hit the ignore button and stop engaging them.

But we aren't talking about Purdue fans with differences of opinion, we are talking about a handful of trolls from IU coming in and my humble recommendation is we all hit the ignore button and stop engaging them.
Yeah you're right. It's the same old tired rhetoric of a basement program anyway. Engaging with them is like trying to explain physics to goose poop.

I don't even know if they're from IU. It doesn't take allegiance to any school to be the kind of loser that gets hard by spreading trash on boards. The monitors have been good at taking them down, just need to be more vigilant over the next several days.

I don't even know if they're from IU. It doesn't take allegiance to any school to be the kind of loser that gets hard by spreading trash on boards. The monitors have been good at taking them down, just need to be more vigilant over the next several days.
I am pretty sure it is @HoosierfanJM again in one of his various pathetic personas. He is a sad case.

Reactions: pboiler18
I coldn't even imagine the frame of mind I would need to be in to troll a message board. I mean. Maybe as a drunk teenager. Otherwise, a mental evaluation is likely in order.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
They are too dim to realize that their silly words and 'insults' could not possibly carry less weight, but the amount of energy they are expending here is the greatest compliment they could give our program.

They also lack the self control to not respond to this post despite the fact that I have them on ignore and will never see it.

I took out some of the trash. No surprise, but one person had multiple accounts on the same IP Address. I will keep an eye on things, but there was a mass ban of accounts from there.
Thanks Travis. The wheelchair-bound, Dr. Strangelove/Everett Von Scott cannibalistic pedophile that's been doing it has no other activity in it's life than to post here, so you might check back on a more frequent basis for the next few weeks.

How about we stop criticizing and harassing Purdue fans as well! I’m sick and tired of begging harassed by Purdue posters! This is supposed to be a fan forum and not a forum for just bask experts!

Some of us are fans and we may not know everything. That doesn’t mean we should be constantly bad mouthed by others!

Some of you, that’s all you do is bad mouth others and you don’t care what team they are a fan of.

I don’t bad mouth you because you have no clue about teaching of the military or track! So get off your high horses. I admit I don’t know much but some of you so called experts don’t know any more than I do

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz and z_one
I took out some of the trash. No surprise, but one person had multiple accounts on the same IP Address. I will keep an eye on things, but there was a mass ban of accounts from there.
Great job! I kinda wish that IP addresses were public here like they used to be. It kept the trolls down and had less anonymity.

But .. is what it is and your efforts @Travis Miller are appreciated and one of the reasons I came back.

Great job! I kinda wish that IP addresses were public here like they used to be. It kept the trolls down and had less anonymity.

But .. is what it is and your efforts @Travis Miller are appreciated and one of the reasons I came back.
An awful lot of the people who posted here a few years ago seem to have disappeared. This is the first time I've even ventured to this board just for a look in over a year. Last time, again, just over a year ago, my friendly banter 😎 didn't get much love. Knowing you're around, I might do an occasional lurk.

The Artist Formerly Known as SBendguy

Reactions: drewjin and BBG
The Indinia fans have made their own board a Purdue board, since nearly all of their discussions are focused on the Boilers. It’s comical, since they’re such rubes who are so envious of our success that they’ll say anything to try and deny it, all while sobbing about stupid things like the “IU Sucks!” chants. They’re easily the dumbest, softest fanbase in all of sports, but their desperation and little brother ways are adorable. It defines them, rent free. Poor little Walmarters, can’t even buy themselves out of mediocrity. No wonder our watch parties had more fans than many of their games!

Multiple threads on the Indinia board whining and sobbing about how mean we are when we say “IUSucks!”. I hope they never change. It’s absolutely adorable how obsessed they are with Purdue. And they let us live rent free in their tiny little and basketball stupid heads.

Reactions: Schnelk and z_one

Already have. I'm up to 6 now.

Crystal balls for Carlyle, Rice, Ballo!

Oh how it sucks to be a Boiler, the 5 title school with an abundance of riches
Randy Jenkins we haven't heard from you for a few years you usually wait until it closer start of the season and proclaim iu will win big ten etc and disappear after the seasons starts, iu going to win the off season again?

Reactions: z_one
IU paying millions to fired coaches and now paying millions to field a team while they ignore recruiting. Will their players ever have to attend a class? Are they simply "pay for play"? Are they the new "mini-pacers"? The new "G" league?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT