ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Michigan: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Looks like a typical Purdue game. Put yourself into a deep hole to begin the game. Too bad that's the usual beginning before the D stiffens. Perhaps Harbaugh can help us further with his arrogance. An unbelievable 2 field goals kicked after previous weeks. It's great to have the starter back.
Freehill was the kicker vs Neb

Defense doing their job right now.

Now, if our offense could do something, we would have a game.

Meatchicken isn't going to beat o$u or wash definitely ga they are a great team but not that good. Psu will probably whip them

Think all of the top teams have flaws, and Ohio State has not really been that impressive, IMO, though they're unbeaten. Georgia had a fight on their hands today with Missouri at home. Texas is the team that's lurking to me now that they've escaped upsets a couple of times.

We shall see.

Think all of the top teams have flaws, and Ohio State has not really been that impressive, IMO, though they're unbeaten. Georgia had a fight on their hands today with Missouri at home. Texas is the team that's lurking to me now that they've escaped upsets a couple of times.

We shall see.
Yeah, there really isn't a dominant team. Georgia is supposed to be reloading this year. Now that Michigan doesn't have their spy, they're not going anywhere. It's a bit more wide open than it has been. Even Oregon or Washington could slide into the finals.

It seems like Michigan has a two-man advantage on defense - Purdue is going to need to score shorthanded a lot. Turning into a rock fight a little.

Of course - chop block - just submarined him, and that kills the drive.....goodness.

Also wiped out the rarest of sights, Purdue conversion on 3rd and short.

Of course - chop block - just submarined him, and that kills the drive.....goodness.

Also wiped out the rarest of sights, Purdue conversion on 3rd and short.
And then you have all day to throw and we run a route that is wide open but short of the first down. WTF? This team and staff are awful, can’t get out of their own way. Discipline and toughness my ass.

Reactions: pboiler18
Card 5 yards off in a wide open wr for a potential 30 yard gain. I really don’t get why we don’t even try the backup. Embarrassingly poor performance from Card but even worse for a coach who refuses to try someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT