ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Michigan: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

It feels like Michigan is just playing with it's food at this point. Anybody know what our first quarter scoring differential is? I feel like we come out flat giving up a good 14-21 point lead every game before we kind of settle in a bit, but by then it's just too late. Then our offense just isn't good enough to dig out of the whole that's built.

NO SHUTOUT!!!!!!

FAz3.gif

If only we could run something coherent. A screen off the right side would probably do well. They are overloading that new tackle.

Looks like a typical Purdue game. Put yourself into a deep hole to begin the game. Too bad that's the usual beginning before the D stiffens. Perhaps Harbaugh can help us further with his arrogance. An unbelievable 2 field goals kicked after previous weeks. It's great to have the starter back.

I want to have hope but I don’t see it with Card at qb. I just threw my arms up in exasperation when Card threw so inaccurately on a 2.5 yard out to Miller he had to dive to get a hand on it. Do you know how inaccurate you have to be to make a 6’5” TE dive to touch the ball when he is only 2.5 yards downfield?!?!?!

If only we could run something coherent. A screen off the right side would probably do well. They are overloading that new tackle.
there's no misdirection or reverses so vanilla, they just swuat on the snort routes because that's all we throw due to the bad OL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT