ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

That is a new one, never saw the term ''libertards'' before. From whatever viewpoint using any word with '' tards'' is a low point in your life . You morons is good too.............everyone that has a different viewpoint is a moron? You sound like a grade a candidate to be a racist from the way you post.
LOL, believe whatever you want. ;) but maybe look up the definition of Liberal. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
It really isn't anymore bizarre than your TDS syndrome to even pay attention to this crap. I notice you didnt reply to the post about the crazy India Indian's writings that apple pie is racist. I go to sleep with a dream tonight @BuilderBob6 , that you are actually a 17 yr cicada and will soon be going back underground but alas i am sure it's just a dream.

To my great surprise (TIC), Crayfish with another useless and boring response.

Care to try again addressing the content of the post? I'm not sure you're capable.
Every single post from him is the same, I think we’ve seen the extent of what he’s capable of.

To my great surprise (TIC), Crayfish with another useless and boring response.

Care to try again addressing the content of the post? I'm not sure you're capable.
I did , @BuilderBob6 Makes shit up as he goes along to constantly fit his narrative. Did you need that put in simpler wording so you can understand it?

So focused on Trump that you can’t see the forest. As a Republican, I wouldn’t even think about Trump if it weren’t for you. I encourage you and others of your ilk to continue this same rhetoric.
we fear white male rage (well I do). There is a Trump stereotype that's been created (the uneducated, rural, racist, monster truck, gun tootin wannabe soldier that's being told there is a culture war coming to get him and he's primed to take the cause into his own hands).

Malicious propaganda has always . ALWAYS .. targeted rural uneducated conservative rubes. From Roguespierre to Pol Pot, to Hitler, to Imams, to Magats. Goebbels didn't target the educated liberals in Hamburg or Berlin, they targeted the conservative country bumpkin rubes in Bavaria. Using propaganda techniques on educated socially/sexually functional people, doesn't work and is a waste of time.

Keep spinning the up is down, down is up narrative .. which is another form of common propaganda... and one that leaves you looking foolish in the end.

Bunch of goose steppers ..

A couple of quotes from liberals like @BuilderBob6 These people are so focused on their unmitigated , unsubstantiated hate they have no focus on anything else.

I did , @BuilderBob6 Makes shit up as he goes along to constantly fit his narrative. Did you need that put in simpler wording so you can understand it?
You should try again and address the content vs. attacking the poster. It might be hard because attacking the poster is your MO.

He says the one-term wonder himself kept reaching out to him about it and was encouraging him to keep it going. Maybe he figured if he remained a Menace to Society and continued to abhor reality, while now also recruiting others as well to do the same thing, that it will earn him favor for a coveted spot in Mar-a-lago-land after the red army takes control of America and Dear Leader appoints him to the position of "Secretary Of Hanging Yuge MAGA Flags & Sh1t Like That"

Reactions: indy35
Just say it and it's true. Wow.

No president in history has messed up what he inherited in such a short time than Biden.
Immigration
Energy policy
Inflation
Foreign affairs
Security breach’s
Unemployment free money
Infrastructure bill coming soon oh the debt for most everything but infrastructure

Its early things will get worse.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT