ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Doug Mastriano, the PA state representative who condemned the Jan. 6th insurrection and publicly stated he had left before the violence started and never violated any of the police lines has been shown those statements to be outright lies.

Not really surprising, but you'd have to be a right wing wack job to believe with all the video you wouldn't eventually be found out.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/doug-mastriano-capitol-riot-150158650.html

Really? What kind of an a$$hole are you? That statement says so much more about you that whatever bullshit you thought you were trying to talk about.
the kind thats learned not to listen to the bs lies you tards spout endlessly.
Patriots overthrowing the gov. LOL
Morons

the kind thats learned not to listen to the bs lies you tards spout endlessly.
Patriots overthrowing the gov. LOL
Morons
I don't like the term tards but take a long hard look at the person looking back at you in a mirror. liberals are great, oh don't use this word or that word unless they feel like it. You are a sick person.

Reactions: SKYDOG and Riveting
I don't like the term tards but take a long hard look at the person looking back at you in a mirror. liberals are great, oh don't use this word or that word unless they feel like it. You are a sick person.
NEVER EVER used it till I got sick of you morons calling us libertards.

Can't touch the right. Maybe start with not worshipping the habitual liar you elected president.
Who said you can't touch the right? I never said they don't lie or have issues. I'd love for more libertarians in government to be honest. I also never said I loved Trump. I thought he was a douche of a person. He WAS however a great president policy wise. I didn't vote for him the first time around. To claim that I worshiped him is mischaracterizing things a ton. Things were great econimically until the pandemic. What's wrong with wanting to keep things rolling when they are good? And things were good. Just because the media refused to tell you the whole truth (by telling you the good as well as the bad) doesn't mean things were as bad as they made it out to be.

Reactions: Crayfish57
NEVER EVER used it till I got sick of you morons calling us libertards.
That is a new one, never saw the term ''libertards'' before. From whatever viewpoint using any word with '' tards'' is a low point in your life . You morons is good too.............everyone that has a different viewpoint is a moron? You sound like a grade a candidate to be a racist from the way you post.

She actually refers to what the Constitution dictates in the same conversation about violating it.
How the hell did we get to this point? Just throw out the president and put our guy in because we say there was fraud. This is the belief of a significant portion of the republican party. Defend that while you're ranting about masks and social media and Wuhan and freaking ice cream.

She actually refers to what the Constitution dictates in the same conversation about violating it.
How the hell did we get to this point? Just throw out the president and put our guy in because we say there was fraud. This is the belief of a significant portion of the republican party. Defend that while you're ranting about masks and social media and Wuhan and freaking ice cream.
is their data that supports the claim that this is the belief of a significant portion of the republican party or are you just being dramatic again

you and democrat twitter care more about powell than a significant portion of the republican party

is their data that supports the claim that this is the belief of a significant portion of the republican party or are you just being dramatic again

you and democrat twitter care more about powell than a significant portion of the republican party
You should do your own research.........and consider giving a damn about your spelling FFS.

You should do your own research.........and consider giving a damn about your spelling FFS.

@BuilderBob6 , when all else fails and you have nothing bring up spelling.

You should do your own research.........and consider giving a damn about your spelling
In a Youguv poll after 2016 election:

40% of democrats said Trump didn't legitimately win the election
17% of democrats weren't sure if he legitimately won the election

Hilary 4 years later still believes the election was stolen from her. The mainstream media fueled that fire for years with disinformation/lying to American people (Steele Dossier etc).

In a Youguv poll after 2016 election:

40% of democrats said Trump didn't legitimately win the election
17% of democrats weren't sure if he legitimately won the election

Hilary 4 years later still believes the election was stolen from her. The mainstream media fueled that fire for years with disinformation/lying to American people (Steele Dossier etc).
Just GTFO with that BS. Making comparisons is easy when you Ignore what the trump Republicans have done since the election and are still doing.

Just GTFO with that BS. Making comparisons is easy when you Ignore what the trump Republicans have done since the election and are still doing.
You are such an angry POS Bob. I'd really love to have lunch with you sometime, watch you go apoplectic while receiving a beatdown for being so stupid. Dont you ever get tired of being a total fool?

shiny objects really excite you dont they

who cares about michael flynn
Yeah, you care about important shit like Biden eating ice cream and Fauci writing a book.

You don't care that a former national security advisor, former lieutenant general and trump loyalist took the QAnon oath, was fired for lying to the VP, and said what's happening in Myanmar should happen here. Tool.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Yeah, you care about important shit like Biden eating ice cream and Fauci writing a book.

You don't care that a former national security advisor, former lieutenant general and trump loyalist took the QAnon oath, was fired for lying to the VP, and said what's happening in Myanmar should happen here. Tool.

He also really cares about Biden banning meat and Kamala Harris's book being given to immigrant children. He saw it from right wing scumbags on twitter that spread fake news, so of course he believed it completely. Brainwashed loser doing brainwashed loser things.

the media being 100 percent democrat is the story with the ice cream

and it doesnt bother you that fauci is writing a book while were still going through the pandemic

bob why do you think youre always mad

He also really cares about Biden banning meat and Kamala Harris's book being given to immigrant children. He saw it from right wing scumbags on twitter that spread fake news, so of course he believed it completely. Brainwashed loser doing brainwashed loser things.
did you see the post about biden saying racist things again

you cant blame right wing scumbags on twitter for your god being a racist

yes im the brainwashed loser on reddit posting on the texas page and the other state pages from my cozy white suburb

you and the other programmed democrats do nothing for the good of the country from your laptop

remember when you won the most programmed democrat on the board poll

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT