ADVERTISEMENT

Man enough to admit I'm wrong

I agree. I never thought that this would happen. I had more faith in the American people and their ability to reject a xenophobic, misogynistic bigot with zero experience, no concrete ideas, and little knowledge of how our government actually works. Too much faith it seems.

The people who voted for him deserve every awful thing that's coming. The blue collar white men who think Trump is going to somehow give them more money are in for a shock when nothing really changes except people like Trump getting more tax breaks. The markets are already taking a beating, and it's going to get worse.

I could not be more disgusted. I grew up in a GOP home and was, for a long time, sympathetic with the GOP party platform on many issues. This election, though, guarantees that the GOP will never see another vote from me - local, state, or national level.

Bill Clinton tried to tell Hilary and her inner circle of campaign managers not to ignore not just the white male vote, but the white vote in general. A lot of white women voted for Trump as well. BillC was essentially blocked out.

Biden has said recently that the white voters in PA are not racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, or bigoted. He said that he knows them and grew up with a lot of them. He then went on to say that we(dem party) just do not have a message for them nor did they target them.

Those two get it. However, the Dems since the election have tried to create 101 excuses for why they got beat bad, instead of looking at the mirror. Then they vote back into power/leadership positions(Pelosi) basically the same people that got them in the mess they are in.

Going forward, the question isl the Democratic Party listen to Biden and Bill Clinton? Biden wins this election easily IMO. Or do they follow a path that has led them to lose roughly a 1,000 seats since Obama took office?

Bill Clinton tried to tell Hilary and her inner circle of campaign managers not to ignore not just the white male vote, but the white vote in general. A lot of white women voted for Trump as well. BillC was essentially blocked out.

Biden has said recently that the white voters in PA are not racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, or bigoted. He said that he knows them and grew up with a lot of them. He then went on to say that we(dem party) just do not have a message for them nor did they target them.

Those two get it. However, the Dems since the election have tried to create 101 excuses for why they got beat bad, instead of looking at the mirror. Then they vote back into power/leadership positions(Pelosi) basically the same people that got them in the mess they are in.

Going forward, the question isl the Democratic Party listen to Biden and Bill Clinton? Biden wins this election easily IMO. Or do they follow a path that has led them to lose roughly a 1,000 seats since Obama took office?
Folks like Pastor Joe can readily identify the warts on Trump but seemingly doublethink away the corruption of the Clintons. The Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund that gets its "donations" by shaking down foreign governments and corporations in a massive quid-pro-quo pay-to-play scheme. Bill Clinton is a serial pedophile. (link)..http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
Chelsea and her husband have become filthy rich doing virtually nothing.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/chels...ing-cost-speaking-fee-husband-marc-mezvinsky/
https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-husband-marc-mezvinsky/
Yet the Pastor Joes of the would turn a blind eye to all of it to focus upon Trump's shortcomings. Donald Trump is a goon. The Clintons are goons. The American people held their noses and voted for that with the least stink on it.

Reactions: sluggo69
Folks like Pastor Joe can readily identify the warts on Trump but seemingly doublethink away the corruption of the Clintons. The Clinton Foundation is a massive slush fund that gets its "donations" by shaking down foreign governments and corporations in a massive quid-pro-quo pay-to-play scheme. Bill Clinton is a serial pedophile. (link)..http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
Chelsea and her husband have become filthy rich doing virtually nothing.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/chels...ing-cost-speaking-fee-husband-marc-mezvinsky/
https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-husband-marc-mezvinsky/
Yet the Pastor Joes of the would turn a blind eye to all of it to focus upon Trump's shortcomings. Donald Trump is a goon. The Clintons are goons. The American people held their noses and voted for that with the least stink on it.
You realize Epstein is a friend of Trumps as well don't you? So if you are going guilt by association you have to include Trump, too. Trump's charity sure wasn't being run properly unless you find buying pictures of him and paying his legal bills proper disbursements. Neither Trump or Clinton were very good candidates but Trump unwillingness to divest himself from Trump Enterprises and his deals with Russia are just outrageous.

Reactions: 22fanclub
You realize Epstein is a friend of Trumps as well don't you? So if you are going guilt by association you have to include Trump, too. Trump's charity sure wasn't being run properly unless you find buying pictures of him and paying his legal bills proper disbursements. Neither Trump or Clinton were very good candidates but Trump unwillingness to divest himself from Trump Enterprises and his deals with Russia are just outrageous.

Have you read or researched any of Podesta's business connections to Russia? Some of the articles linking Clinton's foundation to the Russian purchase of US western lands with uranium deposits has been discredited. But if you're so concerned with Trump's business connections with Russia, I'm curious if you have the same concerns about Clinton's and Podesta's business dealings with Russia. One article I read a few days ago stated that Podesta was a candidate for SOS, so would their dealings with Russia would have been any more pure than your perception of what Trump's actions will be?

Have you read or researched any of Podesta's business connections to Russia? Some of the articles linking Clinton's foundation to the Russian purchase of US western lands with uranium deposits has been discredited. But if you're so concerned with Trump's business connections with Russia, I'm curious if you have the same concerns about Clinton's and Podesta's business dealings with Russia. One article I read a few days ago stated that Podesta was a candidate for SOS, so would their dealings within Russia would have been any more pure than your perception of what Trump's actions will be?
Well Clinton didn't want to disband NATO and lift the sanctions on Russia when Trump seemed to have a totally different take on it in 2014:

You touched upon it but, the activist media and it's arrogance is a bigger part (yes, the other side is not pure either). People are tired to the same lifer politicians and the lack of true journalism.

Reactions: Purdue97
Well Clinton didn't want to disband NATO and lift the sanctions on Russia when Trump seemed to have a totally different take on it in 2014.
Total bullshit. You are a liar. Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share and stop using the US as a schmuck. He doesn't want to disband NATO.

Total bullshit. You are a liar. Trump wants NATO countries to pay their fair share and stop using the US as a schmuck. He doesn't want to disband NATO.
Trump said NATO was obsolete. Putin agrees with this assessment.

Last edited:
I don't think corrupt is the right word. "Unbalanced" and "complacent" in that NATO has been riding along on the US dime and military commitment for far too long.
agree. this was set up to administer the north atlantic treaty which i think was in the 40s...I can't remember. probably needs a re-look.

I don't think corrupt is the right word. "Unbalanced" and "complacent" in that NATO has been riding along on the US dime and military commitment for far too long.
They are corrupt. There's really no other way to explain some of the decisions that organization has made/not made in the last 20 years. For instance, they just look the other way when Erdogan purposely exterminates Kurds and her dissidents in Turkey, a NATO member nation. They do nothing when Russia annexes the Crimea or rolls into Eastern Ukraine. They are leaches who expect the US to foot 90% of the bill and then protect them from enemies, too.

For that matter, the UN is worse (more corrupt), IMHO.

They are corrupt. There's really no other way to explain some of the decisions that organization has made/not made in the last 20 years. For instance, they just look the other way when Erdogan purposely exterminates Kurds and her dissidents in Turkey, a NATO member nation. They do nothing when Russia annexes the Crimea or rolls into Eastern Ukraine. They are leaches who expect the US to foot 90% of the bill and then protect them from enemies, too.

For that matter, the UN is worse (more corrupt), IMHO.
OK. But what you just described isn't "corrupt." The fact about Ukraine is that the US is the strongest member of NATO and chose to do nothing whether unilaterally or via NATO/UN. NATO doesn't have the horses to handle Russia without the US, and if the US ceases to participate, NATO will functionally become irrelevant. That doesn't make it "corrupt", it makes it "overreliant" and "unbalanced". NATO member nations need to live up to the charter with respect to defense spending, and IIRC only two countries actually do (US and Latvia, I think). That's not "corrupt".

Yep, and it's been out of wack ever since the Berlin wall came down. Western Europe has more than enough GDP to defend itself against Russia with no US involvement at all. They've been playing us for schmucks for over 25 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT