ADVERTISEMENT

How confident is Painter that Pack will come to Purdue?

I can't/won't drop the snark because it's who I am. Sorry, just not going to happen and I have long admitted on here that is just how I am going to be. I am like that in real life too and admittingly is likely the result of being a rather large dude and get away with it because of that.

I will say I appreciate your response here however. Just over look what you deem snarky and we'll be fine.

200.gif

What did I just read? Did you really just say you are a dick because you are a large dude and can get away with it? That explains alot. I have never heard a statement like that from someone who actually is a large dude. Just saying.
A bully will always be a bully...

I'll never understand why people insist on stirring the pot. Do you think your response is going to do any good?

I'm also not defending 42 .... But nothing good is going to come from this

Come on man. Your post really isn't any "better" than the one he made. And really his was quite tame camlared to what usually goes on.

He's not making many friends on here. And he's just described himself as a bully. Who's fault is that?

Reactions: cgtboiler
What did I just read? Did you really just say you are a dick because you are a large dude and can get away with it? That explains alot. I have never heard a statement like that from someone who actually is a large dude. Just saying.
He reeks of insecurity. I feel bad for him.

?? He was our best on the ball defender and best passer.
I would argue that Williams was the best passer...I could buy Morton maybe as the next best. He was not better than Hunter on the ball, and, frankly....he received a lot of credit and praise for his defense, but, it was just a case that it was better than others who were not very good, as, he was not that good himself a lot of the time, especially stopping dribble penetration. He has some things to work with though, and, a desire at least to excel at that end, so, it gives me hope that he can become good at that end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaphod_B
I recall a previous thread asking what are we going to do now that the season is over. I also recall my answer bingo bingo winner of a chicken dinner! Your behavior on this board is so predictable. Forget talking basketball! You’d rather just fill threads with name calling

He reeks of insecurity. I feel bad for him.
Na quite secure. See you and pat69 are the ones that get so easily triggered because someone posted something you deem as 'mean' on the internet. That is insecurity and I would feel bad for you, but your just some internet personality that I don't know.

You might want to get thicker skin as I have told you before..

Who knows. It's not a good way to live your life. Whatever makes him happy I guess. However usually people that are assholes are pretty miserable.
Na I'm actually very happy thanks. Why? Because I don't let some anonymous people on a message forum bother me unlike so many on this site.

This thread is a perfect example of that actually and I honest to God am entertained by how many are just so easily triggered.

Um yeah and? If you want to meet sometime I would be glad to. I frequent home games so would be easy to set up.

This forum really is full of a punch of pussies. I have seen kindergarteners cry less than people on here.

So I used to post here a while ago and left because of toxic things like this thread. Only reason I am back is because a link to this specific thread showed up where I usually post. And everyone in here is getting mocked to no end as a result.

No I am not going to post a link that site because I don't want this toxicity spilling over to it but I just wanted to say congrats! You all are embarrassing the Purdue fanbase on a large scale.

It is Good Friday and we all need to remember we are all humans and while there is anonymity on this site, there is still someone behind every post. You can disagree with them but if anything this thread has proven, is there is a ton of hypocrisy going around and the need for good people to take a step back and look at THEMSELVES.

The world is crappy enough on it's own and we should all check those things at the door when we post things because this is an escape that we all need. Someone been mean to you? Ignore them.

Be Excellent to One another.

Last edited:
I could have added two names including one who had Painter on a flight to Texas. I just hate it when post turn toxic good luck to you all.
OB52 don't let the knuckleheads turn you away from giving information to this board. We really appreciate it. Just curious, what players do we have a shot at? I'm assuming Pack, but any others? Thanks

Um yeah and? If you want to meet sometime I would be glad to. I frequent home games so would be easy to set up.

This forum really is full of a punch of pussies. I have seen kindergarteners cry less than people on here.
Pussies? Says the keyboard warrior being a an asshole to half of the board here. Just because you don't agree with their opinions. Who gives a shit. You don't have to attack everyone here because of it. And yes whenever I go to my next game I will gladly send you a PM to see if you are there too.

Na I'm actually very happy thanks. Why? Because I don't let some anonymous people on a message forum bother me unlike so many on this site.

This thread is a perfect example of that actually and I honest to God am entertained by how many are just so easily triggered.
Seems like with your responses that people on here bother you alot.

I would argue that Williams was the best passer...I could buy Morton maybe as the next best. He was not better than Hunter on the ball, and, frankly....he received a lot of credit and praise for his defense, but, it was just a case that it was better than others who were not very good, as, he was not that good himself a lot of the time, especially stopping dribble penetration. He has some things to work with though, and, a desire at least to excel at that end, so, it gives me hope that he can become good at that end.
Hunter played soft against big guards that wanted to bang a little bit. Morton was better at denying the ball and forcing someone to their weaker hand. Hunter was a better defender as a junior than as a senior.

Pussies? Says the keyboard warrior being a an asshole to half of the board here. Just because you don't agree with their opinions. Who gives a shit. You don't have to attack everyone here because of it. And yes whenever I go to my next game I will gladly send you a PM to see if you are there too.
Cry more. Go ahead. If people don't like how I respond to their moronic posts, tough. Get thicker skin. I'll post how I want and if you don't like there is no measurement that can show how little I care. Not one person on here matters that much and you are at the top of that list. You aren't even remotely as important as you think you are, just like with pat if you died tomorrow I would simply say 'so'? And go on about my day because you literally matter that little to me because you're just some text on a website. Get over yourself.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Hunter played soft against big guards that wanted to bang a little bit. Morton was better at denying the ball and forcing someone to their weaker hand. Hunter was a better defender as a junior than as a senior.
Disagree completely on this. Hunter took a step back mid season but was stellar towards the end. He was even named to the all defensive team at the end of the season.

Here is a good read: https://www.si.com/college/purdue/b...g-charge-in-leading-purdue-basketball-defense

Last edited:
Cry more. Go ahead. If people don't like how I respond to their moronic posts, tough. Get thicker skin. I'll post how I want and if you don't like there is no measurement that can show how little I care. Not one person on here matters that much and you are at the top of that list. You aren't even remotely as important as you think you are, just like with pat if you died tomorrow I would simply say 'so'? And go on about my day because you literally matter that little to me because you're just some text on a website. Get over yourself.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Doubling down on being an asshole. That's always a good look...

Na quite secure. See you and pat69 are the ones that get so easily triggered because someone posted something you deem as 'mean' on the internet. That is insecurity and I would feel bad for you, but your just some internet personality that I don't know.

You might want to get thicker skin as I have told you before..
Not triggered, I just pity you, you big, big boy!

Na you're triggered and are easily done so as you frequently jump in to conversations that have nothing to do with you to respond to me.

It's entertaining though to see you flop around so much and at how easy it is to get under your skin. It really is.

I pity your family for having to put up with someone that has such hurt feelings as often as you do. You must be hell to live with.
would love to see you at an ayahuasca ceremony facing your demons and sobbing like a baby

I love you, big boy!

would love to see you at an ayahuasca ceremony facing your demons and sobbing like a baby

I love you, big boy!
Would love to see you at a therapist helping you get more confidence and a thicker skin. Then maybe you'll stop being so triggered.

I tolerate you Karen!

• Love
Reactions: BoilerDeac
So since I am here this morning how about we bring things back on topic. Can you all just drop it since not one of you going back and forth with each other are doing any good? All of you need to grow up.

Any news on Pack?
No news that I've seen but I saw on CBS sports that he is ranked as the #2 transfer this off season. Being a Purdue fan of 35 years I've learned that usually never ends well for Purdue. I would love to be wrong!

I recall a previous thread asking what are we going to do now that the season is over. I also recall my answer bingo bingo winner of a chicken dinner! Your behavior on this board is so predictable. Forget talking basketball! You’d rather just fill threads with name calling
And here you are, responding to no one and not talking basketball.

Sometimes you have to be careful for what you wish for.

A lesson, I learned a long time ago. Eventually it'll catch up to you. I could lift with the best, felt I could scrap with the best of the them. I'll never forget Anton Talamantes is younger than me and asking me to workout with him. Me at 7-8% bmi at the time, I thought I could stay with him. In reality, I was puking within 40 minutes.

Bottom line is.... someone will always catch you and you will lose. I still have to realize that sometimes. God bless my beautiful wife for this reality check.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT