ADVERTISEMENT

***Election results thread***

It is ridiculous that all votes aren’t counted today. Zero excuse. It’s like Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. It’s not the calendar’s fault, Christmas comes on Dec. 25 every year. If you want to vote, plan your vote. No reason it can be postmarked by Nov 13 in Ohio.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
It is ridiculous that all votes aren’t counted today. Zero excuse. It’s like Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. It’s not the calendar’s fault, Christmas comes on Dec. 25 every year. If you want to vote, plan your vote. No reason it can be postmarked by Nov 13 in Ohio.
Exactly how are you going to do that for let's say troops stationed outside of the US?

I think at least 7 states counted ballots after the election in 2016 including PA.

Based on what? I’ve got it tied 216-216 with it coming down to 8 states -
  • Arizona
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Wisconsin
It's gotten tighter / changed. You can give 55 to Biden for Cali right now, but there are other big ones too close to call.

Did I hear correctly by one of the talking heads that Trump is getting 15% of the black vote?
Interested to hear BNIs thoughts.

Exactly how are you going to do that for let's say troops stationed outside of the US?

Put them in the mail 2 weeks ago. They arrive before Election Day and are counted. I mailed mine 2 weeks ago.

Look, I hope Biden wins and the Rs keep the Senate, but this is tight. I just hope whatever happens people don’t act like assholes. I wish the President would stop undermining the election, but he’s proven that his ego is all that matters. If he wins, kudos... life will go on. But I’ve had my fill of him.
I would imagine Democratic cities aren’t boarding up their businesses, because they think conservatives are going to riot. The people that riot due to the election results are the assholes in this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
Regardless of who eventually wins, there is one major take away from this election so far: the polls were definitely off again.

From my untrained eye, Trump has outperformed most polls by about 3 to 5 percent. In a race this close, that has been huge.

Regardless of who eventually wins, there is one major take away from this election so far: the polls were definitely off again.

From my untrained eye, Trump has outperformed most polls by about 3 to 5 percent. In a race this close, that has been huge.

The difference being that Biden and Dems learned from Hillary's campaign mistake and made sure WI, MI, and PA were not afterthoughts (and PA may not even matter at this point if Biden holds NV and AZ). The polling may have been a bit off but Dems did a much better job this time around knowing where their bread and butter support would help carry them and thus making sure voter turnout (through early vote and mail-in) was strong there.

Reactions: Bill4411
What's crazy is if Biden does get to exactly 270, the single district he took in Nebraska (to get 1 of their EVs) is what put him over the top.

This whole thing may well come down to a few thousand people in Nebraska.

Crazy.

Last edited:
What's crazy is if Biden does get to exactly 270, the single district he took in Nebraska (to get 1 of their EVs) are what put him over the top.

This whole thing may well come down to a few thousand people in Nebraska.

Crazy.

And it's looking like that is exactly what we are going to see. At least we will not have to wait on PA and can get this over with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT