ADVERTISEMENT

EDEY Offered

Kid looks exceptionally skilled to me; good coordination, footwork, and especially shooting form

Apologies if this video has been previously posted

Thanks for the video. I agree with your comments and will add that he knows he is big and plays big when nobody is pushing on him. If he is already strong enough to root down low he can be a beast
He does need to get that dribble down at waist level on his moves. Hope Purdue gets him. Also, it appears he has some endurance in his workout

Last edited:
I would say if this Kid would have started basketball just a little earlier We would be in a real tough Recruiting battle for him. Just 2 years of basketball And he looks like that . I Will man up and take back what I said That's not a project I repeat that is not a project.

I have to say, the first 10 seconds in, when I saw him dribble, I was like ..... WHOA.

Then, the next 10 seconds I knew I didn't need to see the rest of the video (but.... I watched!)

The kid is the real deal. If Painter lands him, look out.
In the two ball dribble it looked like his left hand started to lose the ball, but the next dribble it appeared his hand was so large he moved it back in place. Kid has potential for sure. I would think Purdue has to be setting good with him. Moves well for 280

Reactions: Boilermaker24
In the two ball dribble it looked like his left hand started to lose the ball, but the next dribble it appeared his hand was so large he moved it back in place. Kid has potential for sure. I would think Purdue has to be setting good with him. Moves well for 280

I called my wife in the room to watch, after I had only watched the first 20 seconds. I had a really good feeling what was coming.

I kept saying... high school player, give him to Painter ... high school player, give him to Painter ...high school player, give him to Painter ...

He had high dribbles. (fixable)

He had poor ball positioning. (fixable)

But... the FUNDAMENTALS ... example: on his jump shot I didn't see left hand involvement (good). He moves well. He just needs refinement. The kind he would get at Purdue. The kid is "a stud in waiting."

I called my wife in the room to watch, after I had only watched the first 20 seconds. I had a really good feeling what was coming.

I kept saying... high school player, give him to Painter ... high school player, give him to Painter ...high school player, give him to Painter ...

He had high dribbles. (fixable)

He had poor ball positioning. (fixable)

But... the FUNDAMENTALS ... example: on his jump shot I didn't see left hand involvement (good). He moves well. He just needs refinement. The kind he would get at Purdue. The kid is "a stud in waiting."
If his strength is there, the wait in being a stud may not be long. Lot to like. Quicker than haas and may well be quicker than Dickerson?

God bless CMP for finding this kid and the Edey family for having the faith in Purdue to come here. What joy he has added to every Boiler Fan's life.

And as much as I looked forward (him as a possibility) to Edey when I posted the original offer ....I am looking forward to these 24s and potential 25s in Sisley & Harrleson. I think they are just going to be special and alot of fun to watch. Wonder if there are any AAs or All B10s in that group? Keep it going Painter!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT