ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives Against Trump

If you find LGBTQ people " appalling"...as you just wrote.....how far do you think that word is to the concept of "hate" ??

Nice try.
Trust me: you do NOT want to start a range war about which side of the political spectrum....in history...is the most intolerant.
do NOT.
Where did I say that? I was talking about long-dead grandparents.

The Klan was a democrat organization supported by Senator Byrd. The Democrats were not for the civil war and wanted slavery to continue. THere is an impeachment going on right now because someone doesn't like a Republican in the WH....and your Nancy hates Trump Need I go on?
Christ Almighty. Incomprehensibly stupid.
1) Senator Byrd was a KKK member in the EARLY 1940's, fool. He later became a distinguished leader of the US Senate. For decades.
2) Maybe I should have made it clear that WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TO THE F'G MIDDLE OF THE 19TH CENTURY TO DISCUSS MATTERS OF THE MODERN REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC PARTIES !!!!!!! Gotta be kidding me.
3) There's an Impeachment imminent in Congress because there has been obstruction of Congress and abuse of presidential power.
4) Oh, and Speaker Pelosi "hates" Trump ?? That miserable excuse for a public servant has 10 times the antipathy for her as she might for him. Ya' wanna get THE PUBLIC RECORD out and compare negative comments each has made ??

"Need you go on " ?? Only if you want to kill your chances of walking out of court, free, after your Involuntary Commitment Hearing. You are one lost puppy.

1) Senator Byrd was a KKK member in the EARLY 1940's, fool. He later became a distinguished leader of the US Senate. For decades.
2) Maybe I should have made it clear that WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TO THE F'G MIDDLE OF THE 19TH CENTURY TO DISCUSS MATTERS OF THE MODERN REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC PARTIES !!!!!!! Gotta be kidding me.
3) There's an Impeachment imminent in Congress because there has been obstruction of Congress and abuse of presidential power.
4) Oh, and Speaker Pelosi "hates" Trump ?? That miserable excuse for a public servant has 10 times the antipathy for her as she might for him. Ya' wanna get THE PUBLIC RECORD out and compare negative comments each has made ??

"Need you go on " ?? Only if you want to kill your chances of walking out of court, free, after your Involuntary Commitment Hearing. You are one lost puppy.
You are such an ass. Here we go again , someone doesn't agree with W and they need committed. THE 2 PEOPLE THAT NEED COMMITTED ARE W AND 35. Almost every thread every night has always got W as the last post. You are freaking nuts! Do you read the complete fantasy drivel you and 35 continue to post? You two are blustering bullies on a message board and would likely have to pool resources to swat a fly. To any one but your little group of toadies, you look like complete and utter fools.

Reactions: SKYDOG

Obstruction of Congress is completely a false accusation. The Supreme Court is deciding whether the subpoenas will be granted.
There is a checks and balances system between the branches of government for a reason.

Abuse of power is the last gasp for any impeachment chance by the Dems. And a slim gasp at that.
Impeachment attempts on collusion, extortion, bribery, a Russian agent and QPQ all failed miserably for the Dems.
I find it puzzling that the Congress can claim abuse of power because Trump asked Volodymyr Zelensky to look into corruption by Ukraine in the 2016 election and yes the QPQ actually committed by Biden.
I also find it puzzling that the three people who have first hand knowledge of the phone conversation, Zelensky, Sandolen and the transcript writer all claim no QPQ, no bribery and nothing else wrong with the conversation.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Obstruction of Congress is completely a false accusation. The Supreme Court is deciding whether the subpoenas will be granted.
There is a checks and balances system between the branches of government for a reason.

Abuse of power is the last gasp for any impeachment chance by the Dems. And a slim gasp at that.
Impeachment attempts on collusion, extortion, bribery, a Russian agent and QPQ all failed miserably for the Dems.
I find it puzzling that the Congress can claim abuse of power because Trump asked Volodymyr Zelensky to look into corruption by Ukraine in the 2016 election and yes the QPQ actually committed by Biden.
I also find it puzzling that the three people who have first hand knowledge of the phone conversation, Zelensky, Sandolen and the transcript writer all claim no QPQ, no bribery and nothing else wrong with the conversation.
There is so much wrong with this post. Just utter delusion.

You don't believe half what you post. 2020 Trump again. 2021 you're lib heros try another round of impeachment. And they fail again;

You are such an ass. Here we go again , someone doesn't agree with W and they need committed. THE 2 PEOPLE THAT NEED COMMITTED ARE W AND 35. Almost every thread every night has always got W as the last post. You are freaking nuts! Do you read the complete fantasy drivel you and 35 continue to post? You two are blustering bullies on a message board and would likely have to pool resources to swat a fly. To any one but your little group of toadies, you look like complete and utter fools.

One poster...two accounts.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Rpeubs/Former Repubs/Conservatives George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson have joined to initiate a voting project to challenge Trumpism.
Some of the loudest Never Trumpers out there - what a shock. It so happens that these folks also have a globalist, neo-con bent, too. Trump is challenging their globalist views of America with nationalism and they don’t like it. Neither does Bill Weld, John Kasich, David French, etc, etc. They are entitled to their opinions, but it doesn’t mean they’re right.

Some of the loudest Never Trumpers out there - .
:D:rolleyes::p Maybe there should be a vote on the reply, choosing from -
"Duuhhhh"
"No shit, Sherlock"
"Obviously"
"Really, tell me more"
"Grass is green, water is wet, AND..."
"Is the Pope Catholic?"
"Does a bear shit in the woods?"

Last edited:
Some of the loudest Never Trumpers out there - what a shock. It so happens that these folks also have a globalist, neo-con bent, too. Trump is challenging their globalist views of America with nationalism and they don’t like it. Neither does Bill Weld, John Kasich, David French, etc, etc. They are entitled to their opinions, but it doesn’t mean they’re right.
Principled people willing to put country over party.

:D:rolleyes::p Maybe there should be a vote on the reply, choosing from -
"Duuhhhh"
"No shit, Sherlock"
"Obviously"
"Really, tell me more"
"Grass is green, water is wet, AND..."
"Is the Pope Catholic?"
"Does a bear shit in the woods?"
If so, why did you feel compelled to link the NYT article you did? :rolleyes:o_O:eek:;)

Just to try to rouse/punk the pro-Trump crowd on this board?

Principled people willing to put country over party.
The only reason you think they are principled is because you agree with them and their Never Trumper, globalist stances.

Prior to Trump coming along you would have been hammering these people as neo-cons and “Republican scum”, just like you hammered GW Bush and Mitt Romney.

If so, why did you feel compelled to link the NYT article you did? :rolleyes:o_O:eek:;)

Just to try to rouse/punk the pro-Trump crowd on this board?
Since the thread is entitled "Conservatives Against Trump" I was of the thought that to the college educated group on the Board the relationship to the title would be self-apparent. But, since it is apparently a difficult concept for some to grasp, the NYT article lists 4 such people as well as explaining their antipathy toward the President, the political movement associated with him, and their view of the threat to our system related thereto.
I hope this helps clarify the concept that eluded you previously.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
You don't believe half what you post. 2020 Trump again. 2021 you're lib heros try another round of impeachment. And they fail again;
1) I don't ?? What , exactly, did I post that I don't believe ?? C'mon, respond to
the request. What don't I believe ??
2) Ya' got any more 1860's political considerations that need additional airing out, here, on our 2019
Message Board ??
3)If someone asked you who your Super Bowl pick is...…….Trump 2020 would be your answer - and every body knows it....

One poster...two accounts.

Y'know, Twin.....easy to see why you & SquirrelGuy are fellow travelers...
Same towering intellect......command of the English language......erudite discussion skills.....same calm temperament....

Easy to imagine you two being the very best of friends, in all respects..
Glad you were able to find each other here @ the GBI Gen. Disc. Forum....
Best of luck to both of you !!!

There is so much wrong with this post. Just utter delusion.

Well Comey found no collusion but the IG report found a lot of wrong doing by Comey and his FBI.
I think impeaching the president requires more than heresy and bar talk.
You are entitled to your opinion as is the Congress and as is the Senate.
And you must be really depressed because despite all the obstruction by the left, Trump is still accomplishing his campaign promises.
Lower taxes, renegotiate trade agreements, enforce the immigration laws, appoint conservative judges, repealing Obama's fossil fuel restrictions, and the economy is still doing well.
And the icing on the cake is he won't get convicted and he won't resign. Your only prayer is the left comes up with a mystery candidate that can beat him in 2020.

Well Comey found no collusion but the IG report found a lot of wrong doing by Comey and his FBI.
I think impeaching the president requires more than heresy and bar talk.
You are entitled to your opinion as is the Congress and as is the Senate.
And you must be really depressed because despite all the obstruction by the left, Trump is still accomplishing his campaign promises.
Lower taxes, renegotiate trade agreements, enforce the immigration laws, appoint conservative judges, repealing Obama's fossil fuel restrictions, and the economy is still doing well.
And the icing on the cake is he won't get convicted and he won't resign. Your only prayer is the left comes up with a mystery candidate that can beat him in 2020.
Saying that it's only hearsay and bar talk is completely dishonest, par for the course for you.

Since the thread is entitled "Conservatives Against Trump" I was of the thought that to the college educated group on the Board the relationship to the title would be self-apparent. But, since it is apparently a difficult concept for some to grasp, the NYT article lists 4 such people as well as explaining their antipathy toward the President, the political movement associated with him, and their view of the threat to our system related thereto.
I hope this helps clarify the concept that eluded you previously.
Fair enough. After awhile, it just gets tiring coming on this board and having people come after you for every comment, every bias, every belief that doesn’t square with their comments, biases, and beliefs with such vitriol and such animosity. There is no desire to reason with people anymore. There is only a desire to beat them down verbally and “own them”.

In the past I was guilty of this myself, especially with Obama and HRC.

This board is a microcosm of what is happening in our country overall - severe partisan division. Rs and Ds are guilty of it. Trump has not helped with the rancor. Neither did Obama. Neither did HRC. I don’t see it getting better anytime soon.

I wish some other of your compatriots could see what this impeachment sham is really about. It’s not about taking Trump to account for some perceived wrongdoing. Trump will not be found guilty of what Schiff, et al, say right now. The Ds are doing this because they tasted the power of being in the White House. For 8 years Progressives foisted their stilted worldview on America. They can’t stand not being in control, so they are throwing continual tantrums and trying to convince the country that Trump is wrong, Trump is evil, Trump is unfit, Trump is orange......There is no desire to “do what’s best for America”. They just want to take Trump down by whatever means necessary.

I’m sure a few of your compatriots will cry “Whataboutism”. I don’t care. I don’t care that some of your compatriots demand “proof” of my stances and beliefs. This is a message board in a nation where we are entitled to freedom of speech, within some limits. I don’t have time to live in this space 24/7 as some of your compatriots seemingly do. It’s a waste of my time, energy, and thought.

BTW, 70boiler, I think you are one of the most well-reasoned, erudite posters in this board. I don’t agree with many things you say on here, but you seem like a decent person. I wish I could say the same for some of your compatriots on the left/Never Trumpers. They appear to have gone completely off the rails.

Fair enough. After awhile, it just gets tiring coming on this board and having people come after you for every comment, every bias, every belief that doesn’t square with their comments, biases, and beliefs with such vitriol and such animosity. There is no desire to reason with people anymore. There is only a desire to beat them down verbally and “own them”.

This board is a microcosm of what is happening in our country overall - severe partisan division. Rs and Ds are guilty of it. Trump has not helped with the rancor. Neither did Obama. Neither did HRC. I don’t see it getting better anytime soon.

I wish some other of your compatriots could see what this impeachment sham is really about. It’s not about taking Trump to account for some perceived wrongdoing. Trump will not be found guilty of what Schiff, et al, say right now. The Ds are doing this because they tasted the power of being in the White House. For 8 years Progressives foisted their stilted worldview on America. They can’t stand not being in control, so they are throwing continual tantrums and trying to convince the country that Trump is wrong, Trump is evil, Trump is unfit, Trump is orange......There is no desire to “do what’s best for America”. They just want to take Trump down by whatever means necessary.

I’m sure a few of your compatriots will cry “Whataboutism”. I don’t care. I don’t care that some of your compatriots demand “proof” of my stances and beliefs. This is a message board in a nation where we are entitled to freedom of speech, within some limits. I don’t have time to live in this space 24/7 as some of your compatriots seemingly do. It’s a waste of my time, energy, and thought.

100 agreement. I dont have the time or the desire to live here either but refuse to be bullied and will post what I have to say.

Y'know, Twin.....easy to see why you & SquirrelGuy are fellow travelers...
Same towering intellect......command of the English language......erudite discussion skills.....same calm temperament....

Easy to imagine you two being the very best of friends, in all respects..
Glad you were able to find each other here @ the GBI Gen. Disc. Forum....
Best of luck to both of you !!!
You know W35 ? What is really easy to see you are one and the same person so that must really be easy to be friends. Once again,Im W35, I will attack, Bully, do whatever because I think I'm an internet tough guy. Do you realize it when you are posting as 35 vs W ? Is it a split personality thing, pure delusion, or a sign you really are insane and hear voices?

You know W35 ? What is really easy to see you are one and the same person so that must really be easy to be friends. Once again,Im W35, I will attack, Bully, do whatever because I think I'm an internet tough guy. Do you realize it when you are posting as 35 vs W ? Is it a split personality thing, pure delusion, or a sign you really are insane and hear voices?
I don't know what your malfunction is, but you have issues that extend far out from a message board.

1) I don't ?? What , exactly, did I post that I don't believe ?? C'mon, respond to
the request. What don't I believe ??
2) Ya' got any more 1860's political considerations that need additional airing out, here, on our 2019
Message Board ??
3)If someone asked you who your Super Bowl pick is...…….Trump 2020 would be your answer - and every body knows it....
Just stop

Twin: One poster....half a brain..
So where does that leave W35? One poster with half a brain between them. Do the sides of your brain fight with each other to see which name to use for a post? is it on a time schedule of who is on patrol when and if so how do you actually sleep?

I don't know what your malfunction is, but you have issues that extend far out from a message board.
35 is on patrol now. When your personal malfeasance shows up, it is tough to swallow. Wating for a complete breakdown of W35 coming soon

BTW, 70boiler, I think you are one of the most well-reasoned, erudite posters in this board. I don’t agree with many things you say on here, but you seem like a decent person. I wish I could say the same for some of your compatriots on the left/Never Trumpers. They appear to have gone completely off the rails.
Thank you for your comments towards me.
If you took my comments as an attack on you, I take it that in my original post you may have missed the point of this portion -

Reactions: SDBoiler1

Poor guy. Mean liberals expect you to attempt to make rational arguments and provide evidence for your ludicrous claims. That’s not a free speech issue, that’s a don’t be ignorant issue.

I love that you start off your post talking about animosity and reasoning with people. How you used to be guilt of that in the past. Then immediately go on deranged rant about the “real reasons” for the impeachment. Bravo, real comedy right there.

Fair enough. After awhile, ...
I wish some other of your compatriots could see what this impeachment sham is really about. It’s not about taking Trump to account for some perceived wrongdoing. Trump will not be found guilty of what Schiff, et al, say right now. The Ds are doing this because they tasted the power of being in the White House. For 8 years Progressives foisted their stilted worldview on America. They can’t stand not being in control, so they are throwing continual tantrums and trying to convince the country that Trump is wrong, Trump is evil, Trump is unfit, Trump is orange......There is no desire to “do what’s best for America”. They just want to take Trump down by whatever means necessary....
That is only if one accepts your view. I find the President juvenile, boorish, uneducated, etc., etc., but candidly would never support impeachment over any such trivialities. I have voted in every Presidential election since I was able, some winners, some losers, but have never considered impeachment as an alternative for several winners that I detested, apart from Nixon and it wasn'tsimply that he won. My support for the Trump impeachment has been articulated several times in various threads. It is not a position that I have any joy in taking, nor is it based upon his personality or that I cannot accept that he won the election. It is solely and completely based upon my view of his conduct related to the office which he holds. His letter today to Speaker Pelosi serves to significantly reinforce my beliefs. I realize that you, and others disagree, and I don't believe that I have ever suggested that such was anything but honest, heartfelt, and what you believe to be in the best interest of the nation. Thus, I find it terribly offensive that you, and virtually every other Trump supporter, ascribe inherently amoral and irresponsible reasons for my belief. Imho, the reason you do that is you have allowed yourself to succumb to a major part of the very vileness of Trump which I abhor, but don't base my impeachment support upon, his inability to accept people of good conscience can disagree. It is that approach to politics that I believe is very likely to destroy our nation as it has endured. I lament it but think that is our destiny.

So where does that leave W35? One poster with half a brain between them. Do the sides of your brain fight with each other to see which name to use for a post? is it on a time schedule of who is on patrol when and if so how do you actually sleep?
If the Olanzapine doesn't provide sufficient relief, try Risperidone.
Good luck.

Pharmacology has come a long way in the 21st century. Anti-Psychotics are now safe and effective for the overwhelming % of the population. We're all hoping that their pharmacodynamics provide effective relief for you. Good luck.

I have said this before as well, it is incredibly obvious. It is really sad to see what losing an election as done to whom ever's mind that belongs to them.
One could easily argue that WINNING an election endows some people with an almost comical belief in the resulting non-existent mandate that it spawned....

Poor guy. Mean liberals expect you to attempt to make rational arguments and provide evidence for your ludicrous claims. That’s not a free speech issue, that’s a don’t be ignorant issue.

I love that you start off your post talking about animosity and reasoning with people. How you used to be guilt of that in the past. Then immediately go on deranged rant about the “real reasons” for the impeachment. Bravo, real comedy right there.
I should get it over and put you on ignore - you truly are deplorable and irredeemable. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT