ADVERTISEMENT

Camden Heide commits to Purdue

I literally have not carried or possessed any cash for 6 years. My wife likes the green stuff and always has some in her purse, but I carry a card wallet with a debit card, a couple of credit cards and my license. I will never go back to cash.

And the banks thank you for the billions of dollars we all voluntarily contribute to them as the un-needed middle man on billions of tiny transactions that cost retailers out the butt....... (don't get me started)

And the banks thank you for the billions of dollars we all voluntarily contribute to them as the un-needed middle man on billions of tiny transactions that cost retailers out the butt....... (don't get me started)
They're welcome.

I agree. If you live in a big city bubble, I guess you can get by without carrying cash...
Lives evolving around Amazon, Costco, Meijer, and Aldi, esp since Pandemic.
Who needs cash? A quarter for Aldi's carts, maybe.

LOL, I still have what is left of 35 some dollars from the cash refund at Costco a couple years ago.

Good thing there was a boomer there, who could speak millennial, to bail you out.
I'm Gen X (born in 70s) so I have no problems with millennials. It's Gen Z I worry about (my kids' generation.) And to be fair, the jury is still out on Gen Z because that generation is not mature enough to determine how they qwill influence our country and the world.

Reactions: Schnelk
...and the golf scrambles...
...and the golf scrambles...

Comes in handy for the "mulligans."

3uXm.gif

e8ab2749a7def61eea17c5b0a638ab6ba48e898a.gifv

• Love
Reactions: Purdue85
Hilarious how threads evolve. I read the first 2 pages of this one then skipped to the last page. Scrolled to the end of 12 posts currently on page 4 and found zero posts discussing Heide.

• Haha
Reactions: PUQBMan. and TX4GB
Hilarious how threads evolve. I read the first 2 pages of this one then skipped to the last page. Scrolled to the end of 12 posts currently on page 4 and found zero posts discussing Heide.

As to the highjacking charge...."Your honor, I refuse to answer on the grounds that my answer may tend to incriminate me....."

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
Boomers can’t remember where they left the car keys. Can’t expect them to remember what the topic is!

ps- shoutout to my forgotten late Gen X / early Gen Y generation

Yeah but lawn darts are safe compared to some of those buffets ;-)
Ok, I'll admit it....sometimes when I'm on the road for work, I've gotten dinner at one of those Asian mega buffets ("Shogun" or something similar). They have like 5,000 menu items. I usually get the rice bowl thing where you throw everything in a bowl and they cook it all together on the steam table.
Just don't go in there hungry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT