ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Furst

Mcroberts a way better player than cline? Holy shit you're delusional. Not only is he not "way better" than cline, he's not a better player at all. Cline>mcroberts, and it's not even close.
Reading comprehension is key... the original poster asserted that I said JOSH McRoberts was a better shooter than Cline. That’s false. I said ZACH McRoberts would have a better shooting season than Cline their senior year... laughably bad take.

JOSH McRoberts (played at Duke and 13 year NBA career) is most assuredly a better basketball player than Ryan Cline.

Reading comprehension is key... the original poster asserted that I said JOSH McRoberts was a better shooter than Cline. That’s false. I said ZACH McRoberts would have a better shooting season than Cline their senior year... laughably bad take.

JOSH McRoberts (played at Duke and 13 year NBA career) is most assuredly a better basketball player than Ryan Cline.
Fair enough

I read the IU Rivals fairly regularly and have never seen you post there...just here. So did you create this username simply to troll the Purdue page?
I switched to Peegs which is 247 sports, not rivals. The IU rivals premium content became a joke after they switched their entire staff for the 4th time this year. I don’t post on the IU rivals free board as it’s a cesspool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT