ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Furst

1,583 days and counting...

That's a lot of dirt......

LimitedPowerfulGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Purdue85
Dumptrucking? Lol no. Dumptrucking is what the Cody Zeller teams did to Purdue. Do you remember the 37 point loss at Mackey?
What was that, like 10 years ago? The last time you beat Purdue? Lil Arch got blasted by Purdue’s worst team in years with Evan Boudreaux at the 4. You were down 15+ in both games. To Evan Boudreaux.

What was that, like 10 years ago? The last time you beat Purdue? Lil Arch got blasted by Purdue’s worst team in years with Evan Boudreaux at the 4. You were down 15+ in both games. To Evan Boudreaux.
It was 7 years ago. The last time we beat Purdue in basketball was 4 years ago. Sadly you are correct that Evan Boudreaux was your best 4 last season. Doesn’t bode well for a team that didn’t add a 4 this year. Emmanuel Dowuona is going to dominate the Big Ten at the backup 5 this year :rolleyes:.

It was 7 years ago. The last time we beat Purdue in basketball was 4 years ago. Sadly you are correct that Evan Boudreaux was your best 4 last season. Doesn’t bode well for a team that didn’t add a 4 this year. Emmanuel Dowuona is going to dominate the Big Ten at the backup 5 this year :rolleyes:.
Here we go again, you crapping on Purdue’s players in the offseason, only to get swept in the actual season. Lol

How about until it changes......you stay away. We would've had some comfort you not being here for the past 4 years.
Don’t worry. They always win their “Summer Season”. The best recruits, the best coach, and of course, the best coming record the next season. No doubt about it. IU wins it all... in their minds.

When the ball is thrown into the air and our centers jump, the realities of which team is better will make all the internet bravado seem soggy and meaningless. I think the team Matt Painter will field this season will be one of his best over the next few years. All the while, Li’l Archie is trying to cool down his pant’s seat.

it going to be fun. (See, I can talk some smack too). :cool:

Reactions: Purdue85
Don’t worry. They always win their “Summer Season”. The best recruits, the best coach, and of course, the best coming record the next season. No doubt about it. IU wins it all... in their minds.

When the ball is thrown into the air and our centers jump, the realities of which team is better will make all the internet bravado seem soggy and meaningless. I think the team Matt Painter will field this season will be one of his best over the next few years. All the while, Li’l Archie is trying to cool down his pant’s seat.

it going to be fun. (See, I can talk some smack too). :cool:
Dang, you make us sound like Purdue football fans. All talk and no results... :rolleyes:

Reactions: mathboy
Coming from the guy tweeting at high school kids every day. You and Jeffrey Epstein would have gotten along pretty well.
Let’s not forget, you’re the weirdo clown who claimed he was in the same room as Mason Gillis when he committed to Purdue, yet was called out on this board by his family saying you weren’t there lmfaoooooooooooo

Reactions: The Real Coach K
Wtf are you talking about? You just making shit up?

I can do that too. You are the guy that was at Subway with Cody Zeller and claimed he said he was planning to come to Purdue, but that IU paid him to go there.

See how dumb that sounds?
You know exactly what I’m talking about clown. You are NC Trojan 100%. You are him because you post exactly like him. He was last on here April 23, which is when you created this new name. Took 2 minutes to figure this shit out. Get off this board, you weird fvck

This is from 4 hours ago...

This was two days ago...

This was three days ago...

6 days ago...

7 days ago...

Should I keep going??
Keep going dude! You said every day. Gifs and one-word replies. The horror! This is so fvcking funny coming from the guy who claimed to be in the same room as a high schooler for his college announcement and then get called out by the family for it being completely made up. Lmfaooooooooooooooo

Man you are going to realize how dumb you look when you figure out Realize I’m not the guy who said that...

Keep tweeting at the teenagers though, Jeffrey.
Why change your name? What was the stupid shit you said? Oh you’re the clown who thought Josh McBoberts was the same shooter as Cline hahaha

Reactions: Inspector100
Well in all fairness, Josh McRoberts was a way better basketball player than Ryan Cline.

I did laughably predict ZACH McRoberts would shoot a higher percentage than Ryan Cline their senior years. VERY poor take.

That doesn’t change the fact that I was not the one who said they were in the room with Mason Gillis and that you DO frequently tweet at teenagers. You are the equivalent of the IU fans that tailgated Romeo’s games. CREEPY!!!
McBoberts as the same shooter as Cline. That’s why you had to change your name. Now I’m remembering. It’s hard to keep you clowns straight. You got destroyed on the main board and had to change your name. Is it everyday or frequently? Or is it really not often at all if you actually are being truthful? The fact you went back two months to find certain posts is whats creepy

Reactions: Inspector100
I literally went back 7 days and you tweeted at recruits in 5 of the 7 days. You are a creepy dude.

If I was trying to hide who I was, I would have changed it to a different name than this. GBI implemented a new security feature that you have to verify your email account. The one tied to NC Trojans10 is not a real email account. So I had to create a new account with an actual email account tied to it. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

Keep tweeting at teenage boys if you must. I’m sure no one else thinks it’s creepy :rolleyes:.
Lol you got blackballed by everyone on the main board and had to switch names. You had one of the worst takes in the history of message boards. For years you’ve obsessed over Purdue and posted on our message boards. Who does that?

I’m also asking our board mods (if we have any) to ban this guy. Making light of the Epstein case is incredibly disgusting and fvcked up and has no place on this board.

Lol you got blackballed by everyone on the main board and had to switch names. You had one of the worst takes in the history of message boards. For years you’ve obsessed over Purdue and posted on our message boards. Who does that?

And he owed money on a bet and never paid it. He just disappeared off that board and welched on his bet.

Saw the latest Furst video on GBI. Looks to be agile with good hands and a nice touch finishing around the rim. Good timing blocks. Competition looked pretty weak though.

I wasn’t making light of the Epstein case. I was comparing you to him. Keep reaching out to teenage boys though.
Yeah you were. There are thousands of fans who voice their support to recruits on social media. You chose to compare those people to someone who terrorized dozens, if not hundreds, of young girls. That's incredibly fvcked up and makes little sense. Weirdo

Reactions: The Real Coach K
Well in all fairness, Josh McRoberts was a way better basketball player than Ryan Cline.

I did laughably predict ZACH McRoberts would shoot a higher percentage than Ryan Cline their senior years. VERY poor take.

That doesn’t change the fact that I was not the one who said they were in the room with Mason Gillis and that you DO frequently tweet at teenagers. You are the equivalent of the IU fans that tailgated Romeo’s games. CREEPY!!!
Mcroberts a way better player than cline? Holy shit you're delusional. Not only is he not "way better" than cline, he's not a better player at all. Cline>mcroberts, and it's not even close.

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT