ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Vietnam

That was a lot of words to spend agreeing with me. Are you just used to picking fights with me, so you assume disagreement where there is none?
The focus should be on how the withdrawal was executed. Biden tried to shift the focus to the the strawman argument of whether we should have stayed forever in Afghanistan.

The focus should be on how the withdrawal was executed. Biden tried to shift the focus to the the strawman argument of whether we should have stayed forever in Afghanistan.
Oh, I see. You just want to blame Biden for all of it. Got it. I don’t disagree with your assessment of the pull out, but I’m also not interested in further discussion with you.

Oh, I see. You just want to blame Biden for all of it. Got it. I don’t disagree with your assessment of the pull out, but I’m also not interested in further discussion with you.
No need to announce you aren't interested in discussion, just don't reply. That's the way it works you choose which posts you want to reply to.

Biden holding a press conference today.....on Booster shots. Perhaps that topic is of interest today for you. Up to you what topics you participate in.

Nothing - nothing - in that article refutes a single thing I have said. The Taliban care about the Taliban and creating a caliphate. They didn't give a shit about the US before we invaded. AQ is global in reach. Whether they remain that way after being crushed since their last forays into international terrorism remains to be seen... as I said.
This is your quote: "The Taliban haven’t done shit to the US. The Taliban don’t govern the whole territory so it’s a void and Bin Laden lived there"

Did you read what the article said related to your comment?

No need to announce you aren't interested in discussion, just don't reply. That's the way it works you choose which posts you want to reply to.

Biden holding a press conference today.....on Booster shots. Perhaps that topic is of interest today for you. Up to you what topics you participate in.
I just don’t get why you felt the need to double down on agreement and expand on it, but then I admit my patience for you is extremely limited.

Fortunately, according to our illustrious UN Amb, "we have expressed in no uncertain terms here at the United Nations through a very strongly worded press statement from the Security Council that we expect the Taliban to respect human rights.."

So, it looks like the Afg situation is back under control with not just a strongly worded press statement, but a very strongly worded one.

Last edited:
I just don’t get why you felt the need to double down on agreement and expand on it, but then I admit my patience for you is extremely limited.
I replied to another poster in this thread. You then STARTED a back and forth discussion with me. You have been calling others idiots and morons in this thread. Then you say you don't want to have a discussion with me, and your patience is wearing thin. Thats completely fine. Stop replying to people that you don't want to have discussions with.

Nobody is forcing you to post.

we should have waited another 4 years, if that meant getting a better exit

we should have waited another 4 years, if that meant getting a better exit
Nope. Just do some planning for the exit. Ask one Biden administration official how many Americans are in Afghanistan they will say 5k, ask another and you get 10K, ask another and you get a different number.

It's kind of obvious not much thought went into how they were going to get American citizens out of Afghanistan. That's disgraceful and disgusting.

Nope. Just do some planning for the exit. Ask one Biden administration official how many Americans are in Afghanistan they will say 5k, ask another and you get 10K, ask another and you get a different number.

It's kind of obvious not much thought went into how they were going to get American citizens out of Afghanistan. That's disgraceful and disgusting.
but we would be asking the government to suddenly make a competent solution, when they have always failed before.
anything they chose would not be satisfactory (especially to the other team).

and how many of these americans are really american-muslims (extremists).
we certainly would not want them coming back here right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT