ADVERTISEMENT

Are we going to hear from the president?

What I want to know is when did Bill Barr take over the Secret Service (Department of Homeland Security), and the Park Service (Department of the Interior) ? They don't answer to him.
And law enforcement that's in the area now is wearing no ID, no designation of what department they are with. Hell I guess the Bureau of Prisons had people out there. Wierd.

And you just know any procedures required in these situations are just being ignored.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
What in the....

Did you actually listen to the call? He has NO idea what he's talking about. With COVID, the guy literally suggested SERIOUSLY that we look into shining light in people's bodies and injecting with bleach.

But yes, he totally uses history and what's worked in the past to guide his conference calls. Good lord. The guy doesn't even read his national security briefing.
Well no, he didn't talk about injecting bleach. That's conjecture because of his word usage. He most likely was still talking about using UV light, because there are UV light methods used on the body. It's actually not that big of a stretch.

What I want to know is when did Bill Barr take over the Secret Service (Department of Homeland Security), and the Park Service (Department of the Interior) ? They don't answer to him.
If you guys watched a news organization other than the horrible ones, you'd know that Barr gave the order to push the perimeter back in the morning but it wasn't done. That afternoon he saw it wasn't done so he had them do it then. Had nothing to do with Trumps walk, it had to do with protecting the Church.

And law enforcement that's in the area now is wearing no ID, no designation of what department they are with. Hell I guess the Bureau of Prisons had people out there. Wierd.

And you just know any procedures required in these situations are just being ignored.
You guys like to speculate a lot and get angry over it. Don't you see the intellectual dishonesty this brings?

Well no, he didn't talk about injecting bleach. That's conjecture because of his word usage. He most likely was still talking about using UV light, because there are UV light methods used on the body. It's actually not that big of a stretch.

LOL This is straight up comical and delusional.

Reactions: MANelson85
Lmao, a trumper talking about intellectual dishonesty. Give it up dude, you're on the wrong side of just about everything.
Yeah, I don't think so. I know there's things I'm probably wrong about, it's only natural to not be right about everything, but I'm pretty certain I'm right about a lot more than you think I am.

Despite my distaste for this President, it saddens me, but doesn't surprise me, that notwithstanding this being the 76th anniversary of D-Day and the President's prodigious appetite to Tweet coupled with his proclaimed respect for the military and our veterans that the best he could do was retweet the following White House message so he obviously was not unaware of the date ... no personal comment, not even a word. It's not like he didn't have time to Tweet... take the time to actually look at today's feed - here is a link
Pathetic...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT