ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Scott

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
First of all I want to thank BNI for recommending FOX news. I watched 2 shows on it the.last 2 days. Trump interview yesterday & Tim Scott tonight. Thanks BNI.

Scott talking about the average monthly expenses about $500 more per month under Biden. And how Biden is killing middle class in inflation & energy. Right on....families paying their bills/or not. This is the crisis in America, not rediculous claims of racism or woke crap few care about.

Scott's overall attitude is very charismatic and hopeful. Great understanding of what is good for the country. I could listen to him all day. Fantastic speaker.

His positive can do victorious attitude is what America needs to heal itself

Sidenote ...this Sean Hannity character is obnoxious the way he loves to hear his self talk. Won't watch him again. Supposed to be Tim Scott town Hall, but Hannity doesn't ask short questions, he gives speeches with each question. Is he always like this?? Unbearable. Finally let the people ask questions later....that I could take.

Last edited:
First of all I want to thank BNI for recommending FOX news. I watched 2 shows on it the.last 2 days. Trump interview yesterday & Tim Scott tonight. Thanks BNI.

Scott talking about the average monthly expenses about $500 more per month under Biden. And how Biden is killing middle class in inflation & energy. Right on....families paying their bills/or not. This is the crisis in America, not rediculous claims of racism or woke crap few care about.

Scott's overall attitude is very charismatic and hopeful. Great understanding of what is good for the country. I could listen to him all day. Fantastic speaker.

His positive can do victorious attitude is what America needs to heal itself

Sidenote ...this Sean Hannity character is obnoxious the way he loves to hear his self talk. Won't watch him again. Supposed to be Tim Scott town Hall, but Hannity doesn't ask short questions, he gives speeches with each question. Is he always like this?? Unbearable. Finally let the people ask questions later....that I could take.
Lol BNI is about to press play on his mindless rant regarding Tim Scott (and every other black who isn’t a Democrat) perpetuating white supremacy.

You ain’t in the cult? You perpetuate white supremacy!

As we all know, the shrinking middle class only became a problem last year.
The middle class was doing quite well under Trump right up to the start of covid, according to this source. Do you have something to the contrary, or is your comment just another Ted drive-by bm?

The middle class was doing quite well under Trump right up to the start of covid, according to this source. Do you have something to the contrary, or is your comment just another Ted drive-by bm?

You can thank Obama for that. He handed over a good economy that he fixed after taking over a train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You can thank Obama for that. He handed over a good economy that he fixed after taking over a train wreck.

The Fed fixed it.....what little fix their was. Pres O just got the credit by libs who easily bought into the false narrative on what happened. But thanks for parroting the MSN/CNN talking point. Without the money supply being open & cheap $, little would have happened.

But even at that, the Trump economy took off thanks to Trump.

Last edited:
The Fed fixed it.....what little fix their was. Pres O just got the credit by libs that don't understand the false narrative on what happened. But thanks for parroting the MSN/CNN talking point. Without the money supply being open & cheap $, little would have happened.

But even at that, the Trump economy took off thanks to Trump.
That’s bunch of BS. If that’s what makes you feel good, knock yourself out. So what did the feds do when Chump was president?

That’s bunch of BS. If that’s what makes you feel good, knock yourself out. So what did the feds do when Chump was president?

Oh really.....Just because you do not have the capacity to understand what happened..... doesn't mean it did not happen. The Fed came to the rescue of America during Pres O. And their admin should be grateful. From the article....

"The purpose of quantitative easing was to stimulate asset valuation by lowering long-term borrowing costs and thus also to encourage business expansion and consumption by households. It was also intended to make it easier for the federal government to run larger deficits and thus to provide fiscal stimulus to the national economy."

And from your beloved CNBC ...

Oh really.....Just because you do not have the capacity to understand what happened..... doesn't mean it did not happen. The Fed came to the rescue of America during Pres O. And their admin should be grateful. From the article....

"The purpose of quantitative easing was to stimulate asset valuation by lowering long-term borrowing costs and thus also to encourage business expansion and consumption by households. It was also intended to make it easier for the federal government to run larger deficits and thus to provide fiscal stimulus to the national economy."

And from your beloved CNBC ...

How about the feds working together along with Obama’s policies.

Did the feds bail out the auto industry?

Did the feds bail out the banks?

Did the feds lower unumployemt to 4.8% from over 9%?

Did the feds lower black unemployment to under 7% from 16%?

Tim Scott has no chance of being nominated, let alone become president. This goes for Haley, Elder and Ramaswamy. What Scott and Haley are doing are positioning themselves for cabinet positions. I don’t don’t think they will be running mates either. Overall, Scott seems like a good dude and unlike the train wreck in GA with Herschel Walker, he is qualified to run. However, his conservative policies, like the rest of them, don’t jive with mine. Tim Scott, being a black man, I have a problem with him denying that there is still system racism along with racial bigotry in this country. He is against affirmative action and jacked up any chance of a police reform bill.

Like I say understanding is required... and you show flashes of it in your first line. Keep learning.

Tim Scott has no chance of being nominated, let alone become president. This goes for Haley, Elder and Ramaswamy. What Scott and Haley are doing are positioning themselves for cabinet positions. I don’t don’t think they will be running mates either. Overall, Scott seems like a good dude and unlike the train wreck in GA with Herschel Walker, he is qualified to run. However, his conservative policies, like the rest of them, don’t jive with mine. Tim Scott, being a black man, I have a problem with him denying that there is still system racism along with racial bigotry in this country. He is against affirmative action and jacked up any chance of a police reform bill.

You know Tim Scott is a huge threat to the left when the left brings out President O to speak against him....which they did lately. He destroys their racism narrative.

Systemic racism is meaningless construct to the hard working American who takes responsibility and determination into his own hands. Part of Tim Scotts message. The left hates this because it destroys victimhood.

Sounds like you better read the rules of the forum. You’ll be looking for a new forum handle soon.
You wouldn’t be called anything if you were honest and intelligent. You’re neither, blatantly lie and disappear when you’re made to look like an idiot. Be better and stop embarrassing black people. They deserve better than you.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You know Tim Scott is a huge threat to the left when the left brings out President O to speak against him....which they did lately. He destroys their racism narrative.

Systemic racism is meaningless construct to the hard working American who takes responsibility and determination into his own hands. Part of Tim Scotts message. The left hates this because it destroys victimhood.
And if democrats don’t have victimhood to sell……

Good lord everything with you is about racism. Hard to believe you can live in this country with it being as racist as you say most people are.

The left did not bring out Obama just to speak about Scott. He was asked about Scott during an interview.

As far as Scott, the left is not thinking about Scott. The left and black Americans are not taking Scott seriously, at least not right now. Elder and Swamy won’t qualify for the debates. Scott and Haley will obviously make most of the debates. They will soon drop out due to lack of money.

I find it odd for a black man like Scott to say that there is no racism when in fact he was racially profiled by the Capitol police. He admitted that it was profiling if I recall.

How about you list the policies that Obama did that helped.

Both of these things were bad. Auto industry and banks should have been allowed to fail. The auto industry will fail again because they weren't forced to change their ways.
Yes. This was an effect of QE.
Same as the answer above. Again, point to a policy that Obama did that achieved this.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Why does Scott have no chance of being nominated?

Why does Scott have no chance of being nominated?
The deplorables in the republican party are not going to support Scott, Haley, Elder, or Swamy. Plus Scott and Haley won't be able to raise enough money for the long haul. Their best bets are cabinet positions or less likely running mates. Which is fine. More power to them. If the nominee is Chump, Haley won't be part of that train wreck again. Chump won't pick her again anyhow since she resigned from him before.

Edit
Now add former Cong. William Hurd to this list. Hates Chump, which is a good thing. Does not appear to be a black traitor. But again will not gain any support from the Republican base.

Last edited:
How about you list the policies that Obama did that helped.

Both of these things were bad. Auto industry and banks should have been allowed to fail. The auto industry will fail again because they weren't forced to change their ways.

Yes. This was an effect of QE.

Same as the answer above. Again, point to a policy that Obama did that achieved this.
Here you go. Pick up the mic and put it back on the stand when you are done reading.

• Haha
Faux Grad, do you know the difference between the 'feds' and the Fed? It appears you do not based on this latest misstatement of yours.

What is it you claim to have majored in at Purdue?

The deplorables in the republican party are not going to support Scott, Haley, Elder, or Swamy. Plus Scott and Haley won't be able to raise enough money for the long haul. Their best bets are cabinet positions or less likely running mates. Which is fine. More power to them. If the nominee is Chump, Haley won't be part of that train wreck again. Chump won't pick her again anyhow since she resigned from him before.
Deplorables? Chump? I thought you told me to stop the name calling? Lol and I love you giving advice to them. Like they would ever care what you have to say.

“Ms. Haley, we have an individual here who is constantly proven wrong about everything he says and he thinks you should pursue a cabinet position.” 😂😂😂😂

Deplorables? Chump? I thought you told me to stop the name calling? Lol and I love you giving advice to them. Like they would ever care what you have to say.

“Ms. Haley, we have an individual here who is constantly proven wrong about everything he says and he thinks you should pursue a cabinet position.” 😂😂😂😂
I was talking about calling fellow posters names. Just trying to save you from getting banned again...again....again...and again. And then come back...again with a new forum handle.

I was talking about calling fellow posters names. Just trying to save you from getting banned again...again....again...and again. And then come back...again with a new forum handle.
Oh, so some name calling is ok, specifically in regards to your political enemies aka anybody who isn’t a cult Democrat like yourself? And don’t worry about helping me out. I don’t accept help from dumb people. I’m too smart to listen to the bottom feeders such as yourself.

Edit
Now add former Cong. William Hurd to this list. Hates Chump, which is a good thing. Does not appear to be a black traitor. But again will not gain any support from the Republican base.
That doesn't answer my question as to why they don't have a chance. Why do you think they won't get support?

That doesn't answer my question as to why they don't have a chance. Why do you think they won't get support?
I guess I have to spell it out, the racists in the Republican Party are not going support them. You actually think the confederate flag waving MAGA folks are going support Scott and Haley? The Proud Boys? Oath Keepers, KKK?

• Haha
I guess I have to spell it out, the racists in the Republican Party are not going support them. You actually think the confederate flag waving MAGA folks are going support Scott and Haley? The Proud Boys? Oath Keepers, KKK?
And there it is. You're so full of shit man.

Proud Boys aren't racist. They had a few guys try to infiltrate them as racists but were immediately kicked out. The others are just dumbasses that the right doesn't support. Those idiotic groups only support the right because the left advocates for special programs targeting groups in which these morons hate. That is literally about the only reason they vote for the right. It isn't because the right is racist. Stop being dumb.

And there it is. You're so full of shit man.

Proud Boys aren't racist. They had a few guys try to infiltrate them as racists but were immediately kicked out. The others are just dumbasses that the right doesn't support. Those idiotic groups only support the right because the left advocates for special programs targeting groups in which these morons hate. That is literally about the only reason they vote for the right. It isn't because the right is racist. Stop being dumb.
There goes the name calling again by you George and others. All of these groups are a huge part of the Republican base. Scott and Haley are not going to be nominated. Whoever is nominated, it would be foolish to put them on the ticket. In 2008, as soon as I heard that Sen. McCain put Sara Palin on the ticket, I knew it was over. Obama was going to win. The republicans have a misogynistic problem also.

There goes the name calling again by you George and others. All of these groups are a huge part of the Republican base. Scott and Haley are not going to be nominated. Whoever is nominated, it would be foolish to put them on the ticket. In 2008, as soon as I heard that Sen. McCain put Sara Palin on the ticket, I knew it was over. Obama was going to win. The republicans have a misogynistic problem also.
I didn't call you names. I accused you of an action. The act of being dumb.

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
It’s not name calling. You’re dumb. It’s just a fact and an honest/basic description of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT