ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Okoro yet?

So I told myself no more Okoro talk but the Illinois folks on Twitter are nuts.

There are a handful of folks saying he is on campus or taking his visit this weekend.

He is posting Snaps from Atlanta for the EYBL event down there.

I thought we were nuts....Sheesh

So I told myself no more Okoro talk but the Illinois folks on Twitter are nuts.

There are a handful of folks saying he is on campus or taking his visit this weekend.

He is posting Snaps from Atlanta for the EYBL event down there.

I thought we were nuts....Sheesh
lol we are a bit nutty I'll give you that. We think of ourselves as a "sleeping giant" and that has been going on for what seems like 100 years now lol.

Interesting that Francis has decided to put off his decision probably past this weekend (due to an AAU tournament).. maybe Brian is right about the dispute between the two parties

Illini fans are basically Hoosiers fans that don't sleep with their cousins and without the dusty banners.
... and actually attended college, and have jobs, and don't live in trailer parks, and have more than 3 teeth.

Other than that, they are EXACTLY the same. :D

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I have a theory on Francis, and what he's up to.

First - he wants to go to Purdue. This much I am fairly somewhat kindof certain about.

Second - some in his circle, and some in his 'hood, want him to go to ILL. He'll be close, they can watch him play often, he'll do it for ILL, the local sh*t, etc etc.

However, he really wants to go to Purdue sooooo...

HE'S THREATENING TO GO TO OREGON!!!!

Now, by doing this, everyone is freaking out bc they don't want him to leave! To go that far! They'll never be able to see him play, he'll be so far away from home, and friends, and fam, and 'hood, and peeps, etc etc etc etc etc.

So, he again suggests Purdue. YES PLEASE, GO TO PURDUE, STAY IN THE MIDWEST, STAY CLOSE, SCREW U of ILL! YOU CAN HAVE PURDUE, IT'S WHAT YOU WANT! FOR GODS SAKE DON'T GO TO OREGON! PLEASE FRANCIS, ANYWHERE BUT OREGON!

We = profit

BOILER.. UP..

I’m wondering if the Boudreaux commitment is working against Purdue with Okoro, since both appear to be fours in Purdue’s system.

That may be, although he should know that Painter would never start a player just because he is a senior. Okoro wouldn’t have to prove too much to get the minutes over Boudreaux.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
That may be, although he should know that Painter would never start a player just because he is a senior. Okoro wouldn’t have to prove too much to get the minutes over Boudreaux.
I think that you may be underrating Boudreaux. I think that he’ll likely be the second best player on the team after Carsen. For Boudreaux to not impact Okoro’s minutes, the two will likely need to play together several minutes at the 4&5 or the 3&4.

And Boudreaux my be a grad transfer, but will be here for two years, not just one.

You only dislike him because the crazy left tells you to. Don't be one of the sheep
I'm definitely part of the left but I can see the things Mitch has done to help improve the financials of Purdue. I just wish he would quit messing with a lot of the other things that he just isn't very good at....like trying to create charter schools and other for-profit crap with Purdue's name on it. I could easily point to the effectiveness of charters schools being worse, or at best being slightly better that it doesn't make a significant difference. The only thing charter schools do is take away funds from public schools to improve facilities, help with teacher retention, and invest in technologies.

I'm definitely part of the left but I can see the things Mitch has done to help improve the financials of Purdue. I just wish he would quit messing with a lot of the other things that he just isn't very good at....like trying to create charter schools and other for-profit crap with Purdue's name on it. I could easily point to the effectiveness of charters schools being worse, or at best being slightly better that it doesn't make a significant difference. The only thing charter schools do is take away funds from public schools to improve facilities, help with teacher retention, and invest in technologies.
Fair enough

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT