ADVERTISEMENT

2024 recruiting dilemma?

Isn’t this a great problem to have with all of this talent?

Would be great if the same was true for our football team, but don’t see that happening for quite a while.
Many of the football teams transfers were "higher ranked" hs players than the ones that left us. And we sure seem to be signing more 4 star guys than I can remember in awhile. I have a definite feeling of uptick in recruiting.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
The exhibition game today and the play of both Loyer and Smith should be seen by Harris as there being a potential to crack into possible playing time at Purdue. We need more depth at the 1-2. In my opinion Harris or other guards have an opportunity to play their way into sharing minutes with our current guard duo. I think Colvin should also make headway into time at the two spot. Just my opinion.

The exhibition game today and the play of both Loyer and Smith should be seen by Harris as there being a potential to crack into possible playing time at Purdue. We need more depth at the 1-2. In my opinion Harris or other guards have an opportunity to play their way into sharing minutes with our current guard duo. I think Colvin should also make headway into time at the two spot. Just my opinion.
The fact that Painter hasn’t upgraded the guard position through the portal over the last 3 years is just inexcusable.

The fact that Painter hasn’t upgraded the guard position through the portal over the last 3 years is just inexcusable.
It’s why Purdue will get bounced early in March again.

Logjam of big men, and Zach and TKR can’t play together effectively.

No upgrade at the guard spot, Smith is still undersized and Loyer still gonna get blitzed by athletic teams.

Same problems as last season.

Gotta love Painter!

It’s why Purdue will get bounced early in March again.

Logjam of big men, and Zach and TKR can’t play together effectively.

No upgrade at the guard spot, Smith is still undersized and Loyer still gonna get blitzed by athletic teams.

Same problems as last season.

Gotta love Painter!
Thought Loyer did great against a longer, athletic team. He hit tough shots in the lane and finished at the rim well. Braden seemed to be trying a bit too much, but I think he will clean it up. He was aggressive in trying to score more than he was last year.
Colvin is an upgrade at guard, but will take a bit to get going. I assume Catchings will still be coming and is an upgrade as well. Painter is starting to recruit better than he has before. So, hopefully it’ll be better.

Thought Loyer did great against a longer, athletic team. He hit tough shots in the lane and finished at the rim well. Braden seemed to be trying a bit too much, but I think he will clean it up. He was aggressive in trying to score more than he was last year.
Colvin is an upgrade at guard, but will take a bit to get going. I assume Catchings will still be coming and is an upgrade as well. Painter is starting to recruit better than he has before. So, hopefully it’ll be better.
It might take a while with Colvin. Purdue’s defense will only function if all the players are on the same page and if you listen to Painter, it’s pretty clear that Colvin is still trying to figure it all out. It’s very early in his college career and he’s going to be great, but I expect it to take some time.

It might take a while with Colvin. Purdue’s defense will only function if all the players are on the same page and if you listen to Painter, it’s pretty clear that Colvin is still trying to figure it all out. It’s very early in his college career and he’s going to be great, but I expect it to take some time.
Yep for sure. Hopefully he can play meaningful minutes by mid February.

Reactions: Poprudy and tjreese
Yeh he was chasing his man around (behind) like Brandon Newman used to do before the light turned on.
On the other hand his 1 basket was exactly the kind of play this team needs from another guy. And no it wasnt' a thunder dunk.

Yeh he was chasing his man around (behind) like Brandon Newman used to do before the light turned on.
On the other hand his 1 basket was exactly the kind of play this team needs from another guy. And no it wasnt' a thunder dunk.
Correct, he got separation by a quick jab step and hit a baseline jumper. I hope he gets to play more to get game experience and adjust to game speed.

he just pulled up so natural and stroked it...so smooth
He did look smooth.

Some are saying that his defense (or lack there of) was the reason he got so few minutes. I'm just not buying that as a good enough reason for him playing 5 minutes total. He out-produced Morton at the same position with 1/4 of the playing time and let's just call it like it is, Morton is no defensive gem out there himself. At least if Myles gets beat he has a chance to catch up and block or alter the shot. Morton isn't doing that.

I would have loved to see Myles get those 20 minutes and see what he could do. It was an exhibition game, right?

He did look smooth.

Some are saying that his defense (or lack there of) was the reason he got so few minutes. I'm just not buying that as a good enough reason for him playing 5 minutes total. He out-produced Morton at the same position with 1/4 of the playing time and let's just call it like it is, Morton is no defensive gem out there himself. At least if Myles gets beat he has a chance to catch up and block or alter the shot. Morton isn't doing that.

I would have loved to see Myles get those 20 minutes and see what he could do. It was an exhibition game, right?
A mouse fart out performed Morton in this game.

He did look smooth.

That's my biggest argument with Painter's coaching of this one. Yes I understand you try to win, but ultimately in wins or loses it does not matter. We have heard Matt mention several times this offseason how they lacked athleticism and that, Colvin, Waddel, and Heide will help in that department. So why are they getting the same cumulative mins as a known commodity in Morton? They can't help on the court if they are not on the court.

That I would agree. Not that Jones isn't serviceable. But so many better mid major guys. And each of the last few years CMP, seems uninterested. Puts little effort in to bring them here. This is one of a very small number of items about CMP that just baffles me????

Reactions: bonefish1
He did look smooth.

Here is how I look at it...and probably close to Matt based upon what he did. It was an exhibition game, but significantly different than exhibition games before. I'm sure he wanted to get them more minutes, but that game with that talent, in that environment that was not stopped, altered and played within the rules according to a few refs that missed some things. The kids wanted to win...and so did Matt. I believe he was conflicted a bit in getting as much out of this game as possible with some tough games that do count in the very near future, but this was a game that Grace, Morehead and a few others cannot provide the teaching moments needed for the tough games quickly coming up.

Hopefully, in those games starting Wednesday Matt does spread the minutes more and those kids get more minutes. They need minutes. As far as Ethan, the metrics gathered were not very good and it is a legitimate question "IF" those players in question would have been any worse. They would have if the Ethan that played in the Intrasquad game played against ARkansas. Guessing PJ and others don't believe they would have...possibly thinking Ethan will help anytime...kinda like hoping that open 3 drops anytime against FDU. I understand the Arkansas game, but I certainly hope we see Brian/Cam and Myles get meaningful minutes starting Wednesday night, but remember Purdue's best team is not crisp now either and they too need minutes. Some coaches believe in bringing the players with potential that are behind slowly so that they only experience success and others don't. I suspect some work for some personalities and others maybe not so much. Anyway, I hope your desires are on display starting Wednesday, because I'm guessing they will get minutes and if not...then there are some legitimate questions on them not getting minutes and the main players not being as crisp as needed right now as well

Here is how I look at it...and probably close to Matt based upon what he did. It was an exhibition game, but significantly different than exhibition games before. I'm sure he wanted to get them more minutes, but that game with that talent, in that environment that was not stopped, altered and played within the rules according to a few refs that missed some things. The kids wanted to win...and so did Matt. I believe he was conflicted a bit in getting as much out of this game as possible with some tough games that do count in the very near future, but this was a game that Grace, Morehead and a few others cannot provide the teaching moments needed for the tough games quickly coming up.

Hopefully, in those games starting Wednesday Matt does spread the minutes more and those kids get more minutes. They need minutes. As far as Ethan, the metrics gathered were not very good and it is a legitimate question "IF" those players in question would have been any worse. They would have if the Ethan that played in the Intrasquad game played against ARkansas. Guessing PJ and others don't believe they would have...possibly thinking Ethan will help anytime...kinda like hoping that open 3 drops anytime against FDU. I understand the Arkansas game, but I certainly hope we see Brian/Cam and Myles get meaningful minutes starting Wednesday night, but remember Purdue's best team is not crisp now either and they too need minutes. Some coaches believe in bringing the players with potential that are behind slowly so that they only experience success and others don't. I suspect some work for some personalities and others maybe not so much. Anyway, I hope your desires are on display starting Wednesday, because I'm guessing they will get minutes and if not...then there are some legitimate questions on them not getting minutes and the main players not being as crisp as needed right now as well
No problem with any of your thoughts. I would just say that Myles getting minutes against the next 2 opponents isn't going to be as valuable as what some extra minutes could have been against Arkansas. I guess I'm just expecting Colvin and Heide to get more minutes in the next 2 games, heck if the walk-ons don't get some minutes you have a story.

I try not to hammer on Morton, but it's really hard when he just doesn't do anything to change my opinion of his game. Maybe it was "okay" last season because we may not have had a better alternative. But this season we have not one, but two guys and maybe even three with Waddell that need to be given serious looks. Colvin, in particular, with 5 minutes was a missed opportunity IMO.
Him getting 15 or 20 minutes against Grace and Samford is good but Arkansas would have been better.

I have mostly been supportive of painter and his overall results. I don’t agree with everything h er s done and believe he’s too rigid at times to get the best from the team in certain situations but he’s overall a pretty decent and well respected coach in the college ranks.
Ok that being said he needs to tweak some things to get different results. If you’re team of “quality shooters” can’t routinely score at a efficient percentage then maybe they aren’t really elite scorers. He states he believes he knows what an issue is in needing more athleticism and quickness. He has said he has players to help with that situation. He says they need more experience and time. He schedules an exhibition game against quality competition to assess and bring his team along. With all of those factors he did NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE of what was presented! When things are on the line late and mid season, maybe you play the guys you trust more (or maybe not)? But how better do your players you want to develop which you say provide the aspects that were lacking than to play the bigger minutes in a competitive exhibition game? That is more beneficial then the daily grind/run of practice against the same teammates day in and day out! That’s not difficult to understand is it? Don’t let your ego, favoritism, and comfort with the known interfere with your ultimate need to develop more depth and attempt to resolve a problem.
I’ve also defende Morton in the past but no more. His presence on the court for extended minutes makes no sense. He ultimately is detrimental to the team. He’s not providing elite defense as opposed to the narrative of some and can’t shut down quick athletic guards. He’s not aggressive in shooting when the opportunity presents itself (& it does fairly frequently as opponents don’t guard him) nor in driving to the basket to score or create opportunities for others. He’s not providing high numbers of assists, and is often predictable in trying to force the ball into the post. I would rather see any all of the other 3 guys that need the competitive time get the opportunity to learn, improve and show what they add in game situations. Yes there’ll be mistakes and lapses by the new guys but if they contribute in the necessary areas , are they worse than playing Moton? It’d be great to be able to count on him to show huge improvements but it sure doesn’t seem that that’s the case. Just my two cents.

No problem with any of your thoughts. I would just say that Myles getting minutes against the next 2 opponents isn't going to be as valuable as what some extra minutes could have been against Arkansas. I guess I'm just expecting Colvin and Heide to get more minutes in the next 2 games, heck if the walk-ons don't get some minutes you have a story.

I try not to hammer on Morton, but it's really hard when he just doesn't do anything to change my opinion of his game. Maybe it was "okay" last season because we may not have had a better alternative. But this season we have not one, but two guys and maybe even three with Waddell that need to be given serious looks. Colvin, in particular, with 5 minutes was a missed opportunity IMO.
Him getting 15 or 20 minutes against Grace and Samford is good but Arkansas would have been better.
There were times Saturday when Morton played sound defense and forced a tough jumper which went in. I think Coach Painter will live with that. What Painter will not live with is if the game plan is (for example) to switch and and a player stays with his man or whatever.

I think that Painter will always play the players that he trusts, which in turn has a side benefit of motivating the other guys to do the things to earn his trust.

There were times Saturday when Morton played sound defense and forced a tough jumper which went in. I think Coach Painter will live with that. What Painter will not live with is if the game plan is (for example) to switch and and a player stays with his man or whatever.

I think that Painter will always play the players that he trusts, which in turn has a side benefit of motivating the other guys to do the things to earn his trust.
If Myles wasn't doing what was asked on defense, then you take him out, reinforce what you want and put him back in. 5 minutes in an exhibition against very good competition was a lost opportunity. If I'm generous and say Morton did "okay" on defense, he absolutely gave us nothing on offense. Myles outscored him in 5 minutes of PT.

I have mostly been supportive of painter and his overall results. I don’t agree with everything h er s done and believe he’s too rigid at times to get the best from the team in certain situations but he’s overall a pretty decent and well respected coach in the college ranks.
Ok that being said he needs to tweak some things to get different results. If you’re team of “quality shooters” can’t routinely score at a efficient percentage then maybe they aren’t really elite scorers. He states he believes he knows what an issue is in needing more athleticism and quickness. He has said he has players to help with that situation. He says they need more experience and time. He schedules an exhibition game against quality competition to assess and bring his team along. With all of those factors he did NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE of what was presented! When things are on the line late and mid season, maybe you play the guys you trust more (or maybe not)? But how better do your players you want to develop which you say provide the aspects that were lacking than to play the bigger minutes in a competitive exhibition game? That is more beneficial then the daily grind/run of practice against the same teammates day in and day out! That’s not difficult to understand is it? Don’t let your ego, favoritism, and comfort with the known interfere with your ultimate need to develop more depth and attempt to resolve a problem.
I’ve also defende Morton in the past but no more. His presence on the court for extended minutes makes no sense. He ultimately is detrimental to the team. He’s not providing elite defense as opposed to the narrative of some and can’t shut down quick athletic guards. He’s not aggressive in shooting when the opportunity presents itself (& it does fairly frequently as opponents don’t guard him) nor in driving to the basket to score or create opportunities for others. He’s not providing high numbers of assists, and is often predictable in trying to force the ball into the post. I would rather see any all of the other 3 guys that need the competitive time get the opportunity to learn, improve and show what they add in game situations. Yes there’ll be mistakes and lapses by the new guys but if they contribute in the necessary areas , are they worse than playing Moton? It’d be great to be able to count on him to show huge improvements but it sure doesn’t seem that that’s the case. Just my two cents.
Agreed and glad to see ppl are understanding what I was saying about Morton and realizing it too. I hope he can be better, I’d give him the first month of the season. If nothing changes, then let’s throw some other guys in there and give them a chance.

Matt mentioned Brian and Myles needing more minutes last game and how hard it was.

Matt mentioned Brian and Myles needing more minutes last game and how hard it was.
It’s not hard at all! Make the decision to sit a couple of your experienced guys and give the new guys their time. The outcome means nothing and stiff college competition providing teachable minutes could end up being priceless in the big picture. That’s overly simplistic but based on some truth about obtaining value while in reality risking very little.

I believe that "most" coaches after a game always question themselves about whether such and such got a fair shake and if so and so should have played more and if all the reasons why or why not make sense until that ball gets sooooo big it is exhausting. What the coaches have...right or wrong...that we don't... is the composite of offense, defense, sets and such that they see in practice. Practice is not 100% perfect and far from it, but probably the best a coach can do to make his decisions. If you step back and look at all the opinions on any area of basketball it is obvious that the run all over as to why or why not or when will Painter learn and such. The game goes sooooooo quick and a 2 minute segment can win or lose a game.

I too want the three (Brian/Cam and Myles) to get minutes without affecting the flow of the improvement needed for the player that will play major minutes against the tough teams coming up.

It’s not hard at all! Make the decision to sit a couple of your experienced guys and give the new guys their time. The outcome means nothing and stiff college competition providing teachable minutes could end up being priceless in the big picture. That’s overly simplistic but based on some truth about obtaining value while in reality risking very little.
Actually the score meant something to the players. The outcome(s) did mean a lot to try and improve turnovers, shooting, re-evaluate how to use Trey???. It appears the outcome of Ethan meant something as well. I suspect none of us know the personalities of the three. Can their confidence be shaken? Would you put a kid in Algebra before they know their fractions? What level is appropriate for teaching? The appropriate level is a level that allows a high degree of success while being as tough as possible for that person. Are you going to teach a match-up zone if the players don't have a good understanding of man and zone? I think it is premature to be concerned based upon the Arkansas game. The next few game will tell much more.

Here is a thought for any to consider. If you could wave a magic wand and have Myles at the potentially highest level he is capable of as a freshman, would you want that level NOW or say March? Think about your answer. I know what I would prefer...

All iam saying look at Michigan state last night izzo played his freshman when the game on the line
I don't follow MSU much. I see some of their games. I know they attack the glass and push the ball as staples. Does MSU have a similar offense as Purdue or as many sets to learn? Perhaps Matt's defense is a bit more complex than some? You are trying to compare things that maybe aren't as equal as thought.

Do you think getting 4 and 5 minutes only in that ONE game by Brian and Myles will stunt any part of their progress for the year? Purdue gets a few easy games and they don't get minutes (Cam as well) then the concern is more legitimate IMO. That said the pie doesn't get any larger. If more pieces are cut...each piece is smaller and there are also realistic improvements that need to happen for those that will play major minutes very soon. There is also a lot of reasons why that team that was on the floor most of the game also need more minutes.

I believe that "most" coaches after a game always question themselves about whether such and such got a fair shake and if so and so should have played more and if all the reasons why or why not make sense until that ball gets sooooo big it is exhausting. What the coaches have...right or wrong...that we don't... is the composite of offense, defense, sets and such that they see in practice. Practice is not 100% perfect and far from it, but probably the best a coach can do to make his decisions. If you step back and look at all the opinions on any area of basketball it is obvious that the run all over as to why or why not or when will Painter learn and such. The game goes sooooooo quick and a 2 minute segment can win or lose a game.

I too want the three (Brian/Cam and Myles) to get minutes without affecting the flow of the improvement needed for the player that will play major minutes against the tough teams coming up.
One problem I see with the new guys not getting many minutes is that they all play the same position. One of the three is going to be left out more often than not. Cam looked the best as far as at Arkansas, so he got the most minutes. Myles looked second best and was probably more lost than Cam mostly due to time in the program, yet he did get the second most minutes of the three.

Of course

These guys are going up against two senior veterans at the position so, it may take some time before one or two of them make the strides needed to displace the veterans.

Painter benched Morton last season so I doubt he has a problem doing it this season as well if indeed one of the younger guys rises to be a better choice. The younger guys are very raw right now and more than likely out of position a lot on both ends of the floor. The season hasn’t really started yet so I would say we all need to just give it some time.

Reactions: tjreese
That's my biggest argument with Painter's coaching of this one. Yes I understand you try to win, but ultimately in wins or loses it does not matter. We have heard Matt mention several times this offseason how they lacked athleticism and that, Colvin, Waddel, and Heide will help in that department. So why are they getting the same cumulative mins as a known commodity in Morton? They can't help on the court if they are not on the court.
The same minutes through one exhibition game.

One problem I see with the new guys not getting many minutes is that they all play the same position. One of the three is going to be left out more often than not. Cam looked the best as far as at Arkansas, so he got the most minutes. Myles looked second best and was probably more lost than Cam mostly due to time in the program, yet he did get the second most minutes of the three.

Of course

These guys are going up against two senior veterans at the position so, it may take some time before one or two of them make the strides needed to displace the veterans.

Painter benched Morton last season so I doubt he has a problem doing it this season as well if indeed one of the younger guys rises to be a better choice. The younger guys are very raw right now and more than likely out of position a lot on both ends of the floor. The season hasn’t really started yet so I would say we all need to just give it some time.
I imagine 95+% of the people that read or post want to see these guys develop and become the players they hope and think they can be. That said I agree that it is a bit premature to start a panic that these guys are not getting what they need. There have been other players on teams that I thought could get more minutes when Purdue had some good leads and didn't get the minutes I had hoped. What do you think if you are a player playing Arkansas and the game is tight and they pull someone that you have watched perform in practice many days and replace that person with another that you are not sure is ready based upon what you have witnessed. The kids want to win. What do the players think? The reality is Matt being in this situation cannot simply win. Anyone can take a side and I can give another just as sound against it. We knew there were logjams and that minutes would be hard to find and yet we are surprised in the first game? I would love to see Myles\Brian and Cam get major minutes and get comfortable. I would love to see them grow and be an X factor heading into the tourney providing some of the things Purdue fans have wanted for some time. Yes, give it time. We all want the players to have their shot and to develop into a fine or outstanding players.

Reactions: Poprudy

was his sound defense or other play THAT much better than others tho? He forces guys into tough shots a lot, but somehow they always hit them it seems. I just don’t think, at this point, his defense outweighs the disadvantage he brings on offense. Again, I’m willing to give him this first month of the season to prove me wrong with the competition we are going to face with Xavier and in Hawaii.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
I imagine 95+% of the people that read or post want to see these guys develop and become the players they hope and think they can be. That said I agree that it is a bit premature to start a panic that these guys are not getting what they need. There have been other players on teams that I thought could get more minutes when Purdue had some good leads and didn't get the minutes I had hoped. What do you think if you are a player playing Arkansas and the game is tight and they pull someone that you have watched perform in practice many days and replace that person with another that you are not sure is ready based upon what you have witnessed. The kids want to win. What do the players think? The reality is Matt being in this situation cannot simply win. Anyone can take a side and I can give another just as sound against it. We knew there were logjams and that minutes would be hard to find and yet we are surprised in the first game? I would love to see Myles\Brian and Cam get major minutes and get comfortable. I would love to see them grow and be an X factor heading into the tourney providing some of the things Purdue fans have wanted for some time. Yes, give it time. We all want the players to have their shot and to develop into a fine or outstanding players.
Understand your points. I think a lot of us have seen the same thing over and over though and it seems to not get us to the next level and that’s why we want Paint to try something different, in case that’s a better solution. Colvin, Heide or Waddell may not be the solution, but it seems that Morton is not someone who can help the team, so why not try something different? Again, I’ll give Ethan until the end of November to show signs of improvement.

Reactions: abrodtpp
Understand your points. I think a lot of us have seen the same thing over and over though and it seems to not get us to the next level and that’s why we want Paint to try something different, in case that’s a better solution. Colvin, Heide or Waddell may not be the solution, but it seems that Morton is not someone who can help the team, so why not try something different? Again, I’ll give Ethan until the end of November to show signs of improvement.
Ethan never had a good game and many poster’s comments are accurate IMO. However, the topic of playing minutes is much more comprehensive than Ethan in the Arkansas game.

Rhetorical question that I have asked many times…Do you somewhat pick the players you need and get them playing time or is playing time based upon how well you did and continue to do? Both can be right or wrong, but one approach could lead to poorer chemistry

Ethan never had a good game and many poster’s comments are accurate IMO. However, the topic of playing minutes is much more comprehensive than Ethan in the Arkansas game.

Rhetorical question that I have asked many times…Do you somewhat pick the players you need and get them playing time or is playing time based upon how well you did and continue to do? Both can be right or wrong, but one approach could lead to poorer chemistry
Good points. To build chemistry, players need to play with each though, right? I think from a fans perspective, we know what Morton is and we want to play with the shiny new toys and see what they can do and we are hoping they would have to be better.

So, to answer your rhetorical question (😊), I think we are saying to pick the players we need and get them playing time.
This all changes, of course if we hit shots at a higher % though haha.

Last edited:
Matt wants these guys to be elite open water swimmers but only lets them swim in the kiddy pool.

• Wow
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Good points. To build chemistry, players need to play with each though, right? I think from a fans perspective, we know what Morton is and we want to play with the shiny new toys and see what they can do and we are hoping they would have to be better.

So, to answer your rhetorical question (😊), I think we are saying to pick the players we need and get them playing time.
This all changes, of course if we hit shots at a higher % though haha.
Chemistry can happen by playing with each others...ESPECIALLY in motion. Sets not as much. Chemistry also happens when players like each other and each understands the expectations and each is held to a standard so that everybody is on the same page and no favoritism is apparent. Playing tendencies all come into play as well. All that said, I guarantee on every team there will be players thinking if only they got more playing time they could... Or I play better in games than I show in practice. Then there are "some" players that find it more difficult to play with such and such due to some habits or inabilities. I imagine you personally experienced some of that on your team.

As far as making more shots...THAT probably would have led to more playing time for those that were short on minutes as would have Zach not been in foul trouble. I appreciate your "honest" approach to playing time in that you pick the players and then try to develop them through playing time. Matt has a team that will be quite good without those three as they were quite good last year as well.

Should Purdue pursue a revolution with this team or an evolution? One takes more time than the other. FWIW...add 10 minutes more to Cam/Brian and Myles time in the Arkansas game and ask yourself if those 10 extra minutes would truly revamp the playing ability and future contributions of those three to as great extent as some believe. FWIW, Brian's father understands just how tough minutes will be this year and no doubt as a father hopes Brian gets as many minutes as possible...as does most parents.

I share the desire to develop the three players. I'm just not quite to the panic mode as some that think the Arkansas game extra minutes was that critical to that goal or a premonition of the future. I think both will reveal each over the next 45 days or so.

Matt wants these guys to be elite open water swimmers but only lets them swim in the kiddy pool.
No he will let them get in the 5' deep and in the deep with a lifejacket on. However, he won't let them tread water as long without their life jackets on since he knows swimming needs a little work. ;) My desires share a LOT with many posters. I just don't think losing a few minutes in teh Arkansas game will have any effect on the three players future contributions and hope they do get minutes in the next few games for that comfortable feel so many hope they accomplish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT