ADVERTISEMENT

19 children

Do parents have any say about their kids being in a classroom with a teacher who is armed after only 24 hours of required training? Or is that only for CRT and transgender training?
What? Who says they would only have 24 hours of training?

What if we gave parents a choice? Have teachers that can carry and have teachers that won't. You can choose which teacher your student will be with.

Until a teacher is responsible for one of these shootings, I don't see why ANY parent would be concerned with a teacher being trained and then having a firearm to protect their students.

• Haha
Reactions: TMan92

What if we gave parents a choice? Have teachers that can carry and have teachers that won't. You can choose which teacher your student will be with.

Until a teacher is responsible for one of these shootings, I don't see why ANY parent would be concerned with a teacher being trained and then having a firearm to protect their students.
Ohio just did. That probably wasn't on one of your insane rabbit hole youtube videos though.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...igns-armed-teacher-training-bill/10002086002/

Democrats don’t take money from the NRA.. so, it’s one of their big issues where they can take a stand. Because, like republicans, they won’t ever go against their donors.

they don’t do anything for working class people. This isn’t 1968. The party was taken over between 68 and 72 and shifted from labor as their main constituency to suburban professionals .. suburban professionals who don’t WANT the party to have programs that help working class people.

so they aren’t gonna do anything to help you. But alas, fighting to reduce gun ownership doesn’t mean spending money. In essence the Democratic Party isn’t going to do anything for labor. No single payer, no free state college, nothing that polls high with the base.

but hey on the 0.0001% chance you were gonna be in a shooting, now that may be reduced somewhat. That’s great, it’s not a great big achievement for a party over a four year term.

Just remember though, you’re only encouraged to take this stance because democrats aren’t bought off by this one lobby..
Feel better after all that grandstanding?

Feel better after all that grandstanding?
But see that’s all you’ll ever say because you don’t have a point to stand on.

people like you, when someone argues from your LEFT will never have a leg to stand on.

of course you said what you said. You know why dipshit?

because you know you CANT say “oh that’s not true! Democrats aren’t owned by their donors! And that fact doesn’t lead to CNN coverage routing me to having permission to take this stance.”

But see that’s all you’ll ever say because you don’t have a point to stand on.

people like you, when someone argues from your LEFT will never have a leg to stand on.

of course you said what you said. You know why dipshit?

because you know you CANT say “oh that’s not true! Democrats aren’t owned by their donors! And that fact doesn’t lead to CNN coverage routing me to having permission to take this stance.”
You’re here calling me names because it’s all you got. Not to mention you’re just sitting here screaming without offering anything on your own. I’ve never engaged with you before, yet you came at me out of the blue a few months ago. So kindly stfu because I have zero interest in anything you have to say.

You’re here calling me names because it’s all you got. Not to mention you’re just sitting here screaming without offering anything on your own. I’ve never engaged with you before, yet you came at me out of the blue a few months ago. So kindly stfu because I have zero interest in anything you have to say.

what name did I call you?

screaming? Why? Because I disagree with you?

you have zero interest because like I said, you can’t say “that’s not true.” If you could you would, but you can’t so it’s “you’re screaming stfu.”

i dont think you have any idea what’s coming in the mid terms. But I’ll enjoy your meltdown then.

As Indy said, just passed in Ohio. From your reaction I assume you thinks that's wrong?

It went down from SEVEN HUNDRED hours to 24.

What are you gonna say when there's a shooting and the teacher failed to protect their students? Gonna blame the teacher? Or the police shoot an armed teacher? Or, God forbid, this teacher with two whole days of training kills a student? Do you REALLY think a civilian can be effective in an active shooter situation with 2 days of training? How about we require all teachers to be former military?

This is insane. Let's wait until a shooter is actually in the classroom with a gun before we take measures to protect the kids. Forget all the possibilities for stopping it sooner and outside the school. After all, we have to protect the right of 18 year olds to own an AR so he can hunt deer or hogs with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
what name did I call you?

screaming? Why? Because I disagree with you?

you have zero interest because like I said, you can’t say “that’s not true.” If you could you would, but you can’t so it’s “you’re screaming stfu.”

i dont think you have any idea what’s coming in the mid terms. But I’ll enjoy your meltdown then.
You called me a dipshit in your prior post. Maybe that’s how you talk to everyone. Idk. Regardless, like I said, I have zero interest in anything you’re saying because you’re not saying anything. You’re just the crazy guy yelling on the street corner.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You called me a dipshit in your prior post. Maybe that’s how you talk to everyone. Idk. Regardless, like I said, I have zero interest in anything you’re saying because you’re not saying anything. You’re just the crazy guy yelling on the street corner.
It Sunday and I was feeling spry … I could have left that part out but the rest remains …

I am saying something..

Your opinions are donor driven. Don’t act like you care. If you cared you’d be out there caring for people marginalized by the people democrats do take donations from.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
As Indy said, just passed in Ohio. From your reaction I assume you thinks that's wrong?

It went down from SEVEN HUNDRED hours to 24.

What are you gonna say when there's a shooting and the teacher failed to protect their students? Gonna blame the teacher? Or the police shoot an armed teacher? Or, God forbid, this teacher with two whole days of training kills a student? Do you REALLY think a civilian can be effective in an active shooter situation with 2 days of training? How about we require all teachers to be former military?

This is insane. Let's wait until a shooter is actually in the classroom with a gun before we take measures to protect the kids. Forget all the possibilities for stopping it sooner and outside the school. After all, we have to protect the right of 18 year olds to own an AR so he can hunt deer or hogs with it.
You're posing a bunch of scenarios here that HAVE NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. So when they do, we can talk about it. Until then, you're just fear mongering over something that has happened 0% of the time so far. Congrats.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You're posing a bunch of scenarios here that HAVE NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. So when they do, we can talk about it. Until then, you're just fear mongering over something that has happened 0% of the time so far. Congrats.
Seriously?

You don't think it's prudent to consider what might happen when you introduce guns into classrooms before we a tially do it?

Teachers have NEVER BEEN ARMED BEFORE. That's why it's happened 0% of the time you moron. But let's wait until a kid gets killed as a result before we ask questions.

Dumbest argument I've ever heard. What is it with you people? You don't even make sense anymore.

Seriously?

You don't think it's prudent to consider what might happen when you introduce guns into classrooms before we a tially do it?

Teachers have NEVER BEEN ARMED BEFORE. That's why it's happened 0% of the time you moron. But let's wait until a kid gets killed as a result before we ask questions.

Dumbest argument I've ever heard. What is it with you people? You don't even make sense anymore.
Bullshit. There are 28 states since 2020 that have allowed armed teachers in the schools. This isn't something that hasn't been tried. It's already being done on a fairly wide scale.

My supposed dumb argument to you is already happening, but you'd know that if you listened to someone that actually informs you vs propagandizes you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT