ADVERTISEMENT

1/6/21

No, I am asking if you really intend to ask if it is tragic because the tragedy would be self-evident to a person of average morality or higher.

Shall I do another google search for you today? For rhetorical questions?

Why is it tragic? Because she bought into a conspiracy theory that some on this board say doesn't actually exist? That she'd probably still be alive today if she hadn't done that?
Because she was a young woman killed in a senseless protest and no doubt had many loved ones and friends who are devastated.

If you are saying she deserved it, you are more despicable than I already believed.

Because she was a young woman killed in a senseless protest and no doubt had many loved ones and friends who are devastated.

If you are saying she deserved it, you are more despicable than I already believed.

Did I say that? I liked Tman's post because I agree with his sentiment that people need to stop downplaying how widespread Q is.

Where was all of this compassion for Kyle Rittenhouse's victims? There were multiple posters on this board deifying him and taking palpable joy in the violence (while also smearing the victims).

It wasn’t the senseless protest or being a young woman that dealt her hand. The only tragedy yesterday was the President of the United States held a pep rally for an insurrection attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Did I say that? I liked Tman's post because I agree with his sentiment that people need to stop downplaying how widespread Q is.

Where was all of this compassion for Kyle Rittenhouse's victims? There were multiple posters on this board deifying him and taking palpable joy in the violence (while also smearing the victims).
I said "if" you are saying she deserved it, you are even more despicable than I thought. Don't you agree that would be extreme despicableness on your part, far beyond your normal, if you were saying that? In fact, it is beyond your normal level to question why it is tragic.

Btw, the young men that Kyle shot were also tragically killed. It was senseless.

I said "if" you are saying she deserved it, you are even more despicable than I thought. Don't you agree that would be extreme despicableness on your part, far beyond your normal, if you were saying that? In fact, it is beyond your normal level to question why it is tragic.

Btw, the young men that Kyle shot were also tragically killed. It was senseless.

was the Osama Bin Laden killing tragic and senseless?

Why are you such a snowflake lately? First with the names. Now this. Hope you are doing ok.

She should have complied with law enforcement while committing sedition
Not saying she should not have been arrested with the rest of them, saying her death is not a cause for joy like that love emoji suggests. Surely you agree.

• Love
Reactions: Monkey Pox
Not saying she should not have been arrested with the rest of them, saying her death is not a cause for joy like that love emoji suggests. Surely you agree.
Ok we will start crying when the domestic terrorists get served. Gtfo with this. Your odd sympathy for an anti American domestic terrorist isn’t a good look. That is a lot more offensive than a heart emoji.

No, the obvious answer.
Defenders of everything trump are trying to blame these traitorous acts on someone else.
Pretty dumb question, even for you.
"Go storm the capitol for Trump!!!"
It predictably goes poorly, is condemned by decent people worldwide, and a huge black eye on america.
"...uh, it was really antifa"

No, the obvious answer.
Defenders of everything trump are trying to blame these traitorous acts on someone else.
Pretty dumb question, even for you.
Brit Hume is not one of the everything Trump people. I have heard him say some pretty harsh things about Trump.

Absolutely. My point was she died like many cult members in the past due to a bullshit lost cause. Blame the people that filled her with nonsense. I would list all the names, but you know who they are.

Reactions: dsdonut
Absolutely. My point was she died like many cult members in the past due to a bullshit lost cause. Blame the people that filled her with nonsense. I would list all the names, but you know who they are.
Are you likewise blaming the people who filled the rioters and looters' with nonsense, such as the two guys Kyle shot?

And the guy who tried to assassinate Repub congressman on the baseball field? Who filled his head with nonsense?

And on and on.

Maybe a better idea is to blame the people themselves for their stupid actions.

I was sure it was pox, and I am hoping it was just pox.

Aww you are so sensitive and always the victim. I do apologize to you. You have every right to feel sympathy and compassion to anti American domestic terrorist who was trying to overthrow the US government. It’s sad you can’t admit that the number one domestic terrorist threat to America is radical right wing terrorism. Quit trying to play the both sides card.

Are you likewise blaming the people who filled the rioters and looters' with nonsense, such as the two guys Kyle shot?

And the guy who tried to assassinate Repub congressman on the baseball field? Who filled his head with nonsense?

And on and on.

Maybe a better idea is to blame the people themselves for their stupid actions.
Don't forget mental illness. I have a feeling it plays a factor in a lot of these types of things. That's not to excuse that sort of behavior. I think there was a lot of it on display at the capitol yesterday.

Reactions: Riveting
I am not going to post it, but there is VERY clear video available out there now of what transpired that led to her getting shot. Incredibly sad a mind can be so corrupted to lead to that scenario.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

There's a difference between "she deserved it," and "this was caused by her actions." No one deserves to die for stuff like this, just like Mike Brown didn't deserve to die because he punched at a police officer after committing petty theft. But that does not mean that their deaths were not entirely because of their own actions, and thus, entirely preventable by the victim themselves. And that is why anyone even remotely trying to draw a comparison to Breonna Taylor is disingenuous at best, intellectually and morally corrupt at worst.

The core problem (with the police) is why were they not prepared. It wasn’t hard to see there was the potential for some craziness.

Oh I agree. I'm just saying at that point the individual officers had limited (or no reasonable) options left. It was too late. The failure falls on their leadership and that failure should be investigated to determine if any criminal negligence or other crime was committed.

Is this why trump removed defense officials after the election? Seems like a stretch for him to have planned this far ahead. But there's also the argument that he was hoping to enlist the military to overthrow the election results and was shut down. This could have just been a biproduct.

For whatever reason, if the admin interfered in the security arrangements for the protest this could get ugly.

With you? Not worth the effort.

If you care about conservative principle, you’d better hope Trump stays out of it. He will lose a general election. People elected him as a breath of fresh air, and now they know better. He just got crushed by a bad candidate. If we have Biden/Trump 2024... good heavens for this country. Please don’t be among the utter dumb shits that makes that happen because you’re infatuated with a demagogue.
I can’t see how he’d be allowed to run as an R again. He may well try to run as some kind of I and peel away voters from the R candidate, which would likely be fatal to the R candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT