ADVERTISEMENT

1/6/21

How omniscient...
20200608_der_spiegel_3x2.jpg
What is omniscient to you?

Sounds like another MacBeth fan...

Take personal responsibility to back up statements you make? You are confused about personal responsibility, or have been taking lessons from BS or bni. If you can't back up your own statements, as in this case, then it is obvious you just made it up.

You are more than capable of educating yourself on Lafayette Square and the actions the President and his administration took to being the military in to DC.

But since you are just a lazy troll I will entertain you one last time. You are on your own from here on out. I have no more time for you and your games.

No more spoon-feeding your education

Reactions: Monkey Pox
You are more than capable of educating yourself on Lafayette Square and the actions the President and his administration took to being the military in to DC.

But since you are just a lazy troll I will entertain you one last time. You are on your own from here on out. I have no more time for you and your games.

No more spoon-feeding your education

Before you go, can you explain why you approved that bigoted and/or racially bigoted quote by BS in which he used 'immigrant' as a pejorative? Weren't you one of the thumbs uppers, along with Beth?

Do you really need an explanation of that June 8, 2020 cover?
Sorry, you'll just have to try and guess.
No, I need an explanation of what you think is omniscient about a German rag comparing a world leader they don't like to Hitler or 'fire starter' - or whatever they were trying to say that you think was omniscient. Seems like routine news rack attention getting to me.

BTW, the last four were elected on the same ballot and during the same election these idiots were voted in. How are they legitimate but Biden isn't?

Not sure how it works but when GA was recounted between Biden/Trump they did not recount Perdue's/Ossoff ballots. It just went to runoff.

I do not think those Senators have much to worry about in 6 years. Those states are strong Republican and this situation will either blow up to a situation that one is forced to picks sides or long forgotten JMO

For federal elections, I would like to see the same standards across all states, It would really negate any fraud allegations. Ex-Vote is due by this day by person, mail, or absentee, ID needed, ballot kept with envelope, etc etc

But it goes beyond these senators and their re-election. Every senator now has to vote. Trump is going to go after those that vote to certify. Does he actually try to have Mitch primaried? He's already pushing Noem to go after Thume's seat.

This has become a litmus test for the party and could very well splinter it for years to come.
Do you really think Trump is going to be that relevant in 2-4 years? Maybe a handful of Senators/Congress people will want him around for support. That is it IMO.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I'm not sure what else can be done about it. Complaining loudly on the internet isn't going to stop it, change the outcome, nor make it any better or worse. In the end, this will make news for two days, and then the vote will be certified. Trump will leave office on 1/20/21. His most ardent supporters will crow about a stolen election for years to come, but nothing will come of it. If anything, you'll have a lower Republican voter turnout in upcoming elections because they don't "trust the system" anyway.
I mean, crying about the stolen election pretty much sounds like Hillary and her supporters the last few years. And on top of it people are saying that has never happened before when in fact it just happened. Happened in 2000 as well.

Might have lower turnout, or we can see a 2020, where a ton of people came off the sideline.

Do you feel any shame or embarrassment when you try an attack someone who isn't even in office yet for something they might do.........and yet you ignore your hero trying to persuade a state official to illegally change the election results.......the same thing he accused others of doing?
You've been an apologist for this POS for 4 years, why should you change now.
Projection. That was basically done for the 4 years and few months Trump was President Elect and President. Accused him of all of this stuff he was going to do and allegedly did. The talk on CNN now is Trump still has accessto nuclear codes and what is he going to do with them?🙄

I mean, crying about the stolen election pretty much sounds like Hillary and her supporters the last few years. And on top of it people are saying that has never happened before when in fact it just happened. Happened in 2000 as well.

Might have lower turnout, or we can see a 2020, where a ton of people came off the sideline.

Still playing the “but Hillary” card? These trump supporters have more in common with isis. Gtfo with this trash. It’s time for you Trump terrorists to sit down and let the majority rule this country. We the people have spoken.

Last edited:
Which of his policies did you think were bad?

Since you made another post in this thread bringing this up... Most of them. That wasn't hard to answer at all.

FYI - Won't be getting into the the back and forth on policy in a thread centered primarily on the DC terrorism by MAGA crazies, but I'll just add that most good 1st term policies from a POTUS grant said POTUS a 2nd term.

Um... what?

Did you just compare 2016 to this? 2016 where Hillary conceded and Obama not only ensured an orderly transition of power, but invited Trump to the WH the day after the election? 2016 where Hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes but lost the electoral college by the same margin Trump just lost by? So Hillary conceded and Obama had Trump at the WH the next day, but Trump lost by the same margin and the popular vote by 8,000,000 votes this time, will not concede, will not attend the inauguration, will not ensure an orderly transition, and is instead inciting riots that lead to the death of one of his supporters inside the Capitol?

Yup. Just the same. Eyeroll.

Do you really think Trump is going to be that relevant in 2-4 years? Maybe a handful of Senators/Congress people will want him around for support. That is it IMO.
lol. Not after today.

Before today? You think Cruz or Hawley took their actions because they actually believed what they were shoveling? You think Nikki wasn't worried about trump in '24? 120 house members are still backing him and just voted for the objection even after trump's day at the beach.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Projection. That was basically done for the 4 years and few months Trump was President Elect and President. Accused him of all of this stuff he was going to do and allegedly did. The talk on CNN now is Trump still has accessto nuclear codes and what is he going to do with them?🙄
Dammit. The line was at 5 and I took the over on how many posts it would take before you threw out the projection card.

Hey dipstick. He did it all. All he was accused of, it was true. Did he suddenly become a narcissistic child who tries to break all the rules after the election? What we've seen the last two months is who he's been for 4 years. Much more to come after he moves his hair to Florida. Strap in.

Thanks for topping off the day. You showing up and bringing up the past and making excuses for trump is a perfect ending.

Still playing the “but Hillary” card? These trump supporters have more in common with isis. Gtfo with this trash. It’s time for you Trump terrorists to sit down and let the majority rule this country. We the people have spoken.
Follow the conversation. There was no but Hillary anywhere. People were talking about Trump in the future and his supporters and how a very few will say election was stolen, and what would happen and how this is a new event. My point was it happened before, multiple times, since turn of the century. None of those politicians really had an impact on the future-why will that change? It will not. He will just fade away unless you all keep paying attention to him after he leaves office..

Oh, you are confused, possibly more than Trump and Biden combined. I along with many friends whipped ISIS. It was not that hard of a fight once we were let loose.

Dammit. The line was at 5 and I took the over on how many posts it would take before you threw out the projection card.

Hey dipstick. He did it all. All he was accused of, it was true. Did he suddenly become a narcissistic child who tries to break all the rules after the election? What we've seen the last two months is who he's been for 4 years. Much more to come after he moves his hair to Florida. Strap in.

Thanks for topping off the day. You showing up and bringing up the past and making excuses for trump is a perfect ending.
It is your psych eval not mine. Reread my post. Reread yours, try to follow it. My point was you are telling someone they should be embarrassed and ashamed for accusing a politician of what they will do before it happens or in office. I generally do not disagree as I think it is poor form. However, I just want to point out that many here did that for four plus years. So yes, that is projection, also makes you a hypocrite.

Oh, and I never made an excuse for him. Like I said, reread the post.

I tried coming on here, hoped it would be civil, and even after Biden won you all still yell and bitch. Damn, get happy, seriously.

Reactions: Riveting
Um... what?

Did you just compare 2016 to this? 2016 where Hillary conceded and Obama not only ensured an orderly transition of power, but invited Trump to the WH the day after the election? 2016 where Hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes but lost the electoral college by the same margin Trump just lost by? So Hillary conceded and Obama had Trump at the WH the next day, but Trump lost by the same margin and the popular vote by 8,000,000 votes this time, will not concede, will not attend the inauguration, will not ensure an orderly transition, and is instead inciting riots that lead to the death of one of his supporters inside the Capitol?

Yup. Just the same. Eyeroll.
No.

But I read the thread as people were talking about trump and his role in the future. That is what I was responding to. Sure, he will have his small number of followers, that will maintain the elections was stolen. It is not like that has not happened before was my point. Clinton claimed it as did Sanders in the primary. I think he will be as relevant as Hillary Clinton in that regard. In other words, he will not be. That is all. I really do not see this being an issue moving forward.

He will not concede, or attend the inauguration, oh well, he will lstill be out of there.

As for your other points I generally agree but I have a bit of an issue with the transition of power part. Yes, I think Trump's campaign was spied on. I mean, the FBI knew Carter page was CIA and lied about it on the FISA. That is pretty damning.

Imagine dying for a coward POS. She was knee deep in Q. As you guys like to say, just a made up thing for liberals to get pissed about.

Imagine dying for a coward POS. She was knee deep in Q. As you guys like to say, just a made up thing for liberals to get pissed about.

Gaetz's latest Google image search: "ANTIFA posing as QANON posing as MAGA"

Bye Bye Terrorist Karen! 😂 If you ask me the cops went too easy on these terrorists yesterday. We should have roughed up and dominated many many more of them. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Bye Bye Terrorist Karen! 😂 If you ask me the cops went too easy on these terrorists yesterday. We should have roughed up and dominated many many more of them. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
Every one of the dangerously unstable peoe who illegally entered the capitol should get years in prison. Trump should get more prison time. Nobody who is being honest with themself can deny he incited what happened yesterday.

Hopefully more Trump supporters now realize how disgusting he really is. Yesterday just further showed what most of us have known for years - Trump is a dangerous psychopath.

Since you made another post in this thread bringing this up... Most of them. That wasn't hard to answer at all.

FYI - Won't be getting into the the back and forth on policy in a thread centered primarily on the DC terrorism by MAGA crazies, but I'll just add that most good 1st term policies from a POTUS grant said POTUS a 2nd term.
Wasn't hard to answer because you didn't answer it - likely because you can't think of any.

Your second sentence is disproven by the reelection of Bush and Obama.

Addio is Italian and it means farewell. I assume you are a speaker of the language (adios) whatever it is that you have confused with Italian. So I will try again to put you on ignore. Addio Riveting.
Thanks, my mistake. I thought you were making some type of subtle point about your disdain for immigrants, since that was the word BS used as a pejorative - which you approved of.

Every one of the dangerously unstable peoe who illegally entered the capitol should get years in prison. Trump should get more prison time. Nobody who is being honest with themself can deny he incited what happened yesterday.

Hopefully more Trump supporters now realize how disgusting he really is. Yesterday just further showed what most of us have known for years - Trump is a dangerous psychopath.
I would like to see them tried for treason, personally.

Thanks, my mistake. I thought you were making some type of subtle point about your disdain for immigrants, since that was the word BS used as a pejorative - which you approved of.

She is an immigrant. She is allowed to use the “I” word.

Speaking of pos, which one, two, or three of Beth, pox, and miksta gave your post about the tragic death of a young woman the 'love' emoji?

• Love
Speaking of pos, which one, two, or three of Beth, pox, and miksta gave your post about the tragic death of a young woman the 'love' emoji?

Why is it tragic? Because she bought into a conspiracy theory that some on this board say doesn't actually exist? That she'd probably still be alive today if she hadn't done that?

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Because you believe antifa slugs are too honorable to do such thing?
Lol. This fool thinks we are antifa. Go back to Facebook with the rest of the Karen’s.
Let me know when the domestic terrorists start carrying around biden flags while committing insurrection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT