ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Nnaji Unofficial Visit

Really like him, I would love to see him as a Hoosier. However, I saw Kansas recently offered, and he supposedly said back in the spring that Kansas was the one offer he really wanted. I think they're going to be the ones to beat.

Edit: Also heard he's a very accomplished Pianist, and that makes Jacob's School of Music at IU a big draw. I'm hoping maybe that will help get him there.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Really like him, I would love to see him as a Hoosier. However, I saw Kansas recently offered, and he supposedly said back in the spring that Kansas was the one offer he really wanted. I think they're going to be the ones to beat.

Edit: Also heard he's a very accomplished Pianist, and that makes Jacob's School of Music at IU a big draw. I'm hoping maybe that will help get him there.
Well I heard he wanted to be the next man to land on the moon, soooo.

Is he going to major in music performance?

Is this a Purdue thread or IU thread? I think there's more IU posters talking about this kid than Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT