ADVERTISEMENT

Zach is a cold, cold dude...lol!

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
fostersbetter.jpg

Is he getting any serious talk for freshman POY ? or has that been preordained to Jett ?

I was thinking when I watched the other night Fletcher should have worn a “Foster’s Better” T-shirt during warmup. Beat the crowd at their own game.

Is he getting any serious talk for freshman POY ? or has that been preordained to Jett ?
If you are talking Big 10, I don’t see how he couldn’t be. If Purdue keeps winning and Loyer keeps coming up clutch, I think he gets a lot of consideration. He might be the best freshman under pressure that I have seen at Purdue.

Smith should also get consideration.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
I don't think you understand Twitter.

Go Boilers.
I think I have a limited knowledge with over 1400 followers and 10 years on it. I could pay $ 8 per month and get the same blue check mark. Not sure how they could verify me as oldboiler52 other than just to take my $8 but if you know more about it, I'LL listen such as how to get them to stop asking me to sign up for this I see no need to verify my account my spelling and grammar verifies it me. Thank you

Reactions: Inspector100
I think I have a limited knowledge with over 1400 followers and 10 years on it. I could pay $ 8 per month and get the same blue check mark. Not sure how they could verify me as oldboiler52 other than just to take my $8 but if you know more about it, I'LL listen such as how to get them to stop asking me to sign up for this I see no need to verify my account my spelling and grammar verifies it me. Thank you
Amen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT