ADVERTISEMENT

Your feeling of Purdue Football via image

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
For a little fun...

Show how your are feeling about Purdue football under a HC in his second year using nothing but a single picture or "word picture" for those of us who can't post a darn image.

We can put a man on the moon but we can't make it easy to attach a picture to this forum.
- Brian Regan (kinda)

Forgot my own contribution.

"10s of thousands of gold and black colored fans screaming like crazy in an over-joyed manner eagerly awaiting what is to come."

Bring it!

Last edited:
We can put a man on the moon but we can't make it easy to attach a picture to this forum.
- Brian Regan (kinda)
It's simple to attach a video clip. Go to YouTube and watch a video and then copy its web address and paste into the body of your message. It will then actually appear as the video clip, and of course whatever is being shown at the start will be a still photo until clicked upon. I haven't tried to, but perhaps that might work for photos, or perhaps its only YouTube videos that it works for.

I think that the beginning of that first video shows the expectation of a Purdue football game. I love the smoke coming from the locomotive, but needs the stands packed with fans.

Last edited:
It's simple to attach a video clip. Go to YouTube and watch a video and then copy its web address and paste into the body of your message. It will then actually appear as the video clip, and of course whatever is being shown at the start will be a still photo until clicked upon. I haven't tried to, but perhaps that might work for photos, or perhaps its only YouTube videos that it works for.

it is. if you want to put a pic up, it has to have a web address, you can't just cut and paste, copy and paste or insert.

Some of this
Sad National Championship GIF by NCAA March Madness

And a touch of this
flexing drew brees GIF by New Orleans Saints

That's a question I ask myself every time I want to post a cool pic. I suspect it's to prevent undesirable crap from being posted.
No. They don't want to use hosting space for your uploads. It's easy enough to upload your pics to free sites and link them here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT