ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

I just can't get my head around the lefty lib absurdity believing men can be women simply by snapping their fingers, clicking their heals twice and "PRESTO", you're a woman!
The only place where this works is in the la la land of lefty lib mental illness and delusion.
You might want to seek help for your weird obsession. Literally no one is talking about this but you. And you’re obsessing about it. It’s so weird.

Bob, you are the one who states repeatedly how much 'words' matter. You are supporting the Vice Puppet despite her words bragging about her role in making sex changes available to convicts.

Her statement is one of the dumbest things I have heard anybody say anywhere since someone on this forum insisted it was not a massive blunder to close Bagram air base before our people and allies were out - which was something the Vice Puppet apparently approved as the 'last person in the room.'
No, the entirety of mankind thinks words matter. Your position is based on the fact trumps words embarrass you so much that you have to take a ludicrous position so you can ignore them.

You might want to seek help for your weird obsession. Literally no one is talking about this but you. And you’re obsessing about it. It’s so weird.
Google "trans voting issue" and see if it's not a campaign hot button.

I've explained why it's important to me and to millions of other parents in the country who want to protect their children, especially their daughters, sisters, mothers and wives.

There’s no mandate for them to be in men’s bathrooms at schools. I would tell you to look it up but since you want to stay mad and dumb, I did it for you.

You didn't because I don't have access to regime media like NYT. Are you capable of summarizing it in a few sentences - such as "the bill Timpon signed funds the installation of tampon dispensers in boys' restrooms for those schools who are so absurdly woke they think boys can have menstrual cycles"?

Give it try if you think you have what it takes to summarize an article.

No, the entirety of mankind thinks words matter. Your position is based on the fact trumps words embarrass you so much that you have to take a ludicrous position so you can ignore them.
To cite you from just above, "You've got to the point you're now telling people what you know they really think so you can beat your point even farther into the ground."

Given that those are your words, they don't matter at all to me except to once more point out your near-total lack of self-awareness.

I thought your obsession with all things black was over the top. What is it with you and this topic? You've got to the point you're now telling people what you know they really think so you can beat your point even farther into the ground. People really don't care because this isn't a real problem, except in your head.
But it is a problem.

You didn't because I don't have access to regime media like NYT. Are you capable of summarizing it in a few sentences - such as "the bill Timpon signed funds the installation of tampon dispensers in boys' restrooms for those schools who are so absurdly woke they think boys can have menstrual cycles"?

Give it try if you think you have what it takes to summarize an article.
It funds it but it doesn’t mandate it, so you’re mad for no reason other than being unable to think for yourself and being told what to be mad about.

Google "trans voting issue" and see if it's not a campaign hot button.

I've explained why it's important to me and to millions of other parents in the country who want to protect their children, especially their daughters, sisters, mothers and wives.
Well it’s clearly important to you because god knows you bring it up every chance you get on here. But, you know, maybe don’t hang around trans people and just mind your business. It’s not contagious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT