ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

My 33 year old daughter, who was in perfect health, has an enlarged heart because of the vaccine.
Any infection or virus wipes her out for a week or better. Since the symptoms she has been bed ridden 3 times from colds or flu.
At the time she worked for the Chicago Public School System and was required to take the vaccine.
I believe the vaccines had a net positive but there were complications, like any medical procedure or vaccine.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. % wise the vaccine was safe. BUT for the % that it did great harm, they don't care about percentages. The crime there was the mandatory that Never should have been.
🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: SKYDOG
I will trust the science 100% over what you and your fellow conspiracy snorters on here believe, yes.

Also, your continued obsession with genitals and reproduction is really creepy, dude. Like how many times have you been maced?
Like I said previously, I can't take anyone seriously who says "trust the science" but then in the next sentence will claim that a man can get pregnant.
What that tells me is that you don't believe in science, you just do what your told.

What exactly?

Why would I question the recommendations of the experts when there's a deadly disease spreading that we can't treat? I'm not high risk but I'm a senior. Why would you literally risk your life by not wearing a freakin mask? I wore the mask because it was smarter than not doing it.......and not because anybody but the experts said to. Are you so you so damn wimpy or vain that you won't wear a mask?

Do you tell your mechanic how to fix your car or tell the doctor what's wrong with you and what to prescribe? Tell your accountant how to file your taxes or tell the technician how to fix your AC? You're a moron.

The only good thing about Covid is it took out some idiots like you and strengthened the gene pool.

Here, I'll say it slower this time:
On what scientific basis or evidence supported the policy of wearing a mask when walking through a restaurant but not while sitting at a table?

Are you also aware that there is no evidence or data that would support the fact that non-maskers or non-vaxers died at any different rate, now or when even when covid was more prevalent?

Here, I'll say it slower this time:
On what scientific basis or evidence supported the policy of wearing a mask when walking through a restaurant but not while sitting at a table?

Are you also aware that there is no evidence or data that would support the fact that non-maskers or non-vaxers died at any different rate, now or when even when covid was more prevalent?
How about the mass firings of good workers who refused to get the “vaccine”, when there was NO PROOF that getting the “vaccine” would prevent you from getting and transmitting Covid?

Whoops, we were wrong. Sorry !

Like I said previously, I can't take anyone seriously who says "trust the science" but then in the next sentence will claim that a man can get pregnant.
What that tells me is that you don't believe in science, you just do what your told.
Who is making that claim? You obsess over this and literally no one else is talking about this. You get so triggered so easily but you’re really just creepy.

Militia groups targeting FEMA in NC mountains. Probably liberal militia.

How does this help those in need Buck? Where would these people get the idea that FEMA should be a target?

Way to stretch your story just like the Liberal media does. One crazy person....
The threat turned out to be more limited than that initial report, FEMA officials said, and local law enforcement apprehended the armed man who had threatened to go after its employees.

One idiot Bob.

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/2024-10-13/armed-militia-hurricane-helene-15497437.html
Source - Stars and Stripes

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I don’t care about that. You do.

This is the kind of stuff I care about:

Again, I can't listen to anyone who say's "Believe the science" when they claim that a man can get pregnant.
Yeh, I care very much about the economy, illegal immigration, crime and all the other wedge issues in this election, but I also care about the absurdity of people wanting me to accept an altered reality (which I don't).

Again, I can't listen to anyone who say's "Believe the science" when they claim that a man can get pregnant.
Yeh, I care very much about the economy, illegal immigration, crime and all the other wedge issues in this election, but I also care about the absurdity of people wanting me to accept an altered reality (which I don't).
So are you saying you don’t believe any science then? Because that’s how you’re coming across. If so, great. One less burden.

You’re hung up on something that happens what, twice a year? I mean you have posted about it how many times now and it impacts you exactly ZERO.

Just keep piling on to your creeper behavior, bone. You’re doing a masterful job.

So are you saying you don’t believe any science then? Because that’s how you’re coming across. If so, great. One less burden.

You’re hung up on something that happens what, twice a year? I mean you have posted about it how many times now and it impacts you exactly ZERO.

Just keep piling on to your creeper behavior, bone. You’re doing a masterful job.
I believe in lots of science, but I can also question some science, particularly when conclusions are made with a certain ideology.

What happens twice a year? And how do you know what does or doesn't impact me? Are you talking about the demand from liberals that we engage in the trans fantasy?

I believe in lots of science, but I can also question some science, particularly when conclusions are made with a certain ideology.

What happens twice a year? And how do you know what does or doesn't impact me? Are you talking about the demand from liberals that we engage in the trans fantasy?
It’s good to question science. It’s how advancements are made and how better science comes about.

I’m gonna go on a limb and assume that a prisoner having gender assignment surgery has absolutely zero impact on you. Well unless you’re dating said prisoner. Then sure, I guess so. Otherwise you’re mad for no reason. It’s just a really really odd thing to be so mad about as you go through a day.

It’s good to question science. It’s how advancements are made and how better science comes about.

I’m gonna go on a limb and assume that a prisoner having gender assignment surgery has absolutely zero impact on you. Well unless you’re dating said prisoner. Then sure, I guess so. Otherwise you’re mad for no reason. It’s just a really really odd thing to be so mad about as you go through a day.
Who do you think pays for that prisoner having gender reassignment surgery? You think this work is done for free?
And the fact that lefty libs agree with this is just unbelievable.

And it's not just the money aspect. It's the fact that this guy is a convicted murderer (and if you read about the case, it's extremely disturbing what he did to his victims) and now the government is going to provide him with accommodation (free surgery) to make him feel comfortable and happy so that he can enjoy his life behind bars? Are you F'ing kidding me?

Who do you think pays for that prisoner having gender reassignment surgery? You think this work is done for free?
And the fact that lefty libs agree with this is just unbelievable.

And it's not just the money aspect. It's the fact that this guy is a convicted murderer (and if you read about the case, it's extremely disturbing what he did to his victims) and now the government is going to provide him with accommodation (free surgery) to make him feel comfortable and happy so that he can enjoy his life behind bars? Are you F'ing kidding me?
Well then surely you’re big time pissed at your boy, then. No?

Oh and by the way, you saying that libs are in agreement with this when you are repeatedly told otherwise just exposes you as an even bigger fool. But keep digging, I suppose.

Well then surely you’re big time pissed at your boy, then. No?

Oh and by the way, you saying that libs are in agreement with this when you are repeatedly told otherwise just exposes you as an even bigger fool. But keep digging, I suppose.

From ABC News:

"Trump has said that he plans to ban taxpayer funding for sex-change surgeries -- which would include gender-affirming care for detainees -- and bar schools from "promoting gender transition."

He also stated that he would reverse the Title IX revisions concerning gender identity."

As a lib, are you in agreement with it?
Are you also of the opinion that a man can get pregnant? Quit refusing to answer that question.

From ABC News:

"Trump has said that he plans to ban taxpayer funding for sex-change surgeries -- which would include gender-affirming care for detainees -- and bar schools from "promoting gender transition."

He also stated that he would reverse the Title IX revisions concerning gender identity."

As a lib, are you in agreement with it?
Are you also of the opinion that a man can get pregnant? Quit refusing to answer that question.
I’m fine if he bans it. It’s just such a non-issue to me, though, that I don’t care either way. You’re the one who’s in complete shambles about it. Stay mad.

Way to stretch your story just like the Liberal media does. One crazy person....
The threat turned out to be more limited than that initial report, FEMA officials said, and local law enforcement apprehended the armed man who had threatened to go after its employees.

One idiot Bob.

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/2024-10-13/armed-militia-hurricane-helene-15497437.html
Source - Stars and Stripes
My link came FROM STRIPES TOO you moron.

Your article points out continued threats against FEMA, trumps lies about who is getting help, and stories of people who are refusing FEMA's help because of lies told by MAGA on social media. But none of that matters because they found one instead of guy with a gun making threats instead of six. That's the most important thing.

I’m fine if he bans it. It’s just such a non-issue to me, though, that I don’t care either way. You’re the one who’s in complete shambles about it. Stay mad.
Ok, just so we're clear and you're on the record:

1) You're against sex change surgery for prisoners.
2) You don't believe a man can get pregnant.

Is that correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT