ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

My 33 year old daughter, who was in perfect health, has an enlarged heart because of the vaccine.
Any infection or virus wipes her out for a week or better. Since the symptoms she has been bed ridden 3 times from colds or flu.
At the time she worked for the Chicago Public School System and was required to take the vaccine.
I believe the vaccines had a net positive but there were complications, like any medical procedure or vaccine.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. % wise the vaccine was safe. BUT for the % that it did great harm, they don't care about percentages. The crime there was the mandatory that Never should have been.
🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: SKYDOG
I will trust the science 100% over what you and your fellow conspiracy snorters on here believe, yes.

Also, your continued obsession with genitals and reproduction is really creepy, dude. Like how many times have you been maced?
Like I said previously, I can't take anyone seriously who says "trust the science" but then in the next sentence will claim that a man can get pregnant.
What that tells me is that you don't believe in science, you just do what your told.

What exactly?

Why would I question the recommendations of the experts when there's a deadly disease spreading that we can't treat? I'm not high risk but I'm a senior. Why would you literally risk your life by not wearing a freakin mask? I wore the mask because it was smarter than not doing it.......and not because anybody but the experts said to. Are you so you so damn wimpy or vain that you won't wear a mask?

Do you tell your mechanic how to fix your car or tell the doctor what's wrong with you and what to prescribe? Tell your accountant how to file your taxes or tell the technician how to fix your AC? You're a moron.

The only good thing about Covid is it took out some idiots like you and strengthened the gene pool.

Here, I'll say it slower this time:
On what scientific basis or evidence supported the policy of wearing a mask when walking through a restaurant but not while sitting at a table?

Are you also aware that there is no evidence or data that would support the fact that non-maskers or non-vaxers died at any different rate, now or when even when covid was more prevalent?

Here, I'll say it slower this time:
On what scientific basis or evidence supported the policy of wearing a mask when walking through a restaurant but not while sitting at a table?

Are you also aware that there is no evidence or data that would support the fact that non-maskers or non-vaxers died at any different rate, now or when even when covid was more prevalent?
How about the mass firings of good workers who refused to get the “vaccine”, when there was NO PROOF that getting the “vaccine” would prevent you from getting and transmitting Covid?

Whoops, we were wrong. Sorry !

Like I said previously, I can't take anyone seriously who says "trust the science" but then in the next sentence will claim that a man can get pregnant.
What that tells me is that you don't believe in science, you just do what your told.
Who is making that claim? You obsess over this and literally no one else is talking about this. You get so triggered so easily but you’re really just creepy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT