ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

It's like a spideysense. But in the case of a man being in the women's locker room and standing there with his junk hanging out, then it's pretty obvious.
Too bad you couldn't have used that spideysense to figure out which priests were pedos.

Your support of the Catholic Church has gone to paying pedos. Here's a question that you would ask if the situation were reversed. Why are you for children being sexually abused?

Who is more of a threat to children? The Trans and LGTBQ community or Catholic clergy?

Too bad you couldn't have used that spideysense to figure out which priests were pedos.

Your support of the Catholic Church has gone to paying pedos. Here's a question that you would ask if the situation were reversed. Why are you for children being sexually abused?

Who is more of a threat to children? The Trans and LGTBQ community or Catholic clergy?
Because after all, his "gaydar" should have identified those priests and caused him to submit an incident report.

If you’re a man that is attracted to women? That is the definition of “not gay.” Lol

JD Vance has multiple occasions with photos of him dressed like a woman. Vance is married to a woman who he loves. Vance is not gay!
When I was about 12-13, I dressed up as Dolly Parton for Halloween. I'm very straight.

• Haha
Reactions: Katscratch
Because after all, his "gaydar" should have identified those priests and caused him to submit an incident report.
those are some sick, twisted individuals who need to be put down like animals. I have no sympathy for child rapists. Doesn't matter whether they're a priest, doctor, teacher, coach. If Ole Sparky were a punishment option, I'd happily throw the switch.

You still don't get it. I've explained it several times. You all still believe the threat is the old man in the trench coat hanging out in the shadows......

You still don't get it. I've explained it several times. You all still believe the threat is the old man in the trench coat hanging out in the shadows......
I don't believe that. Not really the point here.

Did you have any sons that were alter servers? Any of your children spend any time alone with with priests or church leaders? Your precious Catholic Church covered up thousands of sexual assaults for decades and you have the nerve to rant about bathrooms. How many documented cases have there been?
I must have missed all your posts attacking the Catholic Church you freakin hypocrite. Hundreds of thousands of children around the world have been abused by Catholic leaders. But watch out for the transgenders in the bathrooms.

I don't believe that. Not really the point here.

Did you have any sons that were alter servers? Any of your children spend any time alone with with priests or church leaders? Your precious Catholic Church covered up thousands of sexual assaults for decades and you have the nerve to rant about bathrooms. How many documented cases have there been?
I must have missed all your posts attacking the Catholic Church you freakin hypocrite. Hundreds of thousands of children around the world have been abused by Catholic leaders. But watch out for the transgenders in the bathrooms.
I went to Catholic school and yes, I was an alter boy. And no, I never experienced, saw or heard of anything going on between priests and alter boys. Sorry to disappoint you.
But, I'm not sure how much more emphatically you want me to be about what the punishment should be? The coverup by the church leadership was a disgrace and those responsible need to be punished to the maximum extent.

But, I'm not seeing the connection you're making between priest molesting children and men in women's locker rooms. Seems like a lot of 'whataboutism'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT