ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

Which is why you’re a creep.
I'm a creep for wanting to protect my children? And again, just for clarity, the risk isn't necessarily (although it exists) that I'm afraid of child molester getting access to the women's locker room. The concern is a biological male, claiming to feel like a female, standing in the women's locker room with his wang hanging out for all to see.
If you're a father and you don't have a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell ya. Sorry for your kids.

Most likely BLM or Antifa. Liberal, democrat backed domestic terrorists.
As usual you are wrong on both accounts. This fool was part of some right wing militia group believing in all of the Chump/right wing dis-information that the FEMA funds were being directed to the immigrants. This is a perfect example on how putting out dis-information/conspiracy theories is harmful whether it's FEMA redirecting funds, Haitians eating cats, or kids being tortured in a basement of a pizza parlor. Then to have supposedly educated people and Donald Chump spreading this crap is ridiculous.

As usual you are wrong on both accounts. This fool was part of some right wing militia group believing in all of the Chump/right wing dis-information that the FEMA funds were being directed to the immigrants. This is a perfect example on how putting out dis-information/conspiracy theories is harmful whether it's FEMA redirecting funds, Haitians eating cats, or kids being tortured in a basement of a pizza parlor. Then to have supposedly educated people and Donald Chump spreading this crap is ridiculous.
So, one pissed off, desperate guy, to whom which no political connection has been made, makes a threat.
Is that equivalent to the Harris/democrat supporter who actually attempted to assassinate Trump, likely based off of misinformation spewed by democrats?

So, one pissed off, desperate guy, to whom which no political connection has been made, makes a threat.
Is that equivalent to the Harris/democrat supporter who actually attempted to assassinate Trump, likely based off of misinformation spewed by democrats?
Crooks and even Routh did not attempt assassination because of misinformation by democrats. They simply attempted assassination because the simply hated Chump for being Chump. Most of these militia groups are right wing nuts. Then to blame BLM or Antifa for the FEMA threats knowing that a militia nut was involved is disingenuous. That is the biggest point made here. Due to the fact that he allegedly did the threats due to the lies about FEMA directing funds, he is obviously connected politically to the repubs or Chump himself.

I’m not the one who is threatened by trans people and wants to look for them in the bathroom like you do. Creep.
KatJM23hofan, since you monitor where trans people 'hang out', is what 95 suggesting true? Do they hang out in bathrooms at the long list of places you provided? Your special expertise and research on the topic could clarify things here. @Katscratch

Bull. The Democrats and the Democrat-run media has been endlessly crying that Trump will be the end of democracy if he’s elected. Your party has blood on its hands.
That's a very very weak argument for someone to carry out an assignation attempt.

KatJM23hofan, since you monitor where trans people 'hang out', is what 95 suggesting true? Do they hang out in bathrooms at the long list of places you provided? Your special expertise and research on the topic could clarify things here. @Katscratch
I do not monitor where anyone hangs out, but yes; I am certain that trans people use bathrooms. And roads! BE CAREFUL OF TRANS DRIVERS, RIVETING. They surely scare you.

Can you all imagine?!!? Riveting and trans people are using the same roads. And bathrooms. And shopping at the same Kroger!!
hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
In every single one of your examples, there are scientists on both sides of the debate who can provide data that refutes the other. It's all a matter of who you believe. For someone like you, if you believe what a liberal scientist says, then that's what you believe. I accept other scientific theories.
There are also "scientists" who say the Earth is no more than 10,000 years old. That doesn't mean their claims should be given the same weight as those of the general scientific consensus. Also, I don't pay attention to the political affiliation of scientists. I simply accept that science is the best pathway to determining what is true and that the consensus position, as backed up by the preponderance of the evidence is likely the correct one, until demonstrated otherwise. You, on the other hand, have your positions pre-determined and reject any science that goes against you as being "liberal." So, you're the one who doesn't accept science, not me. And that's fine, but you don't get to then also pretend you're the one whose positions comport with science, when they clearly do not.

Let me guess...You feel sorry for the guy, convicted child molester, who was caught with a 14 year old girl in his car and was shot n killed by the girls father?
Look at you, so riled up that you had to post two responses. If I touched this much of a nerve, maybe it’s time for you reassess what kind of trash bag of a person you are.

Can you all imagine?!!? Riveting and trans people are using the same roads. And bathrooms. And shopping at the same Kroger!!
hahahahahahaaaaaaaa
As Timpon would say, it is 'weird' that you would be imagining such a thing and calling on others to do the same. Even creepy.

As Timpon would say, it is 'weird' that you would be imagining such a thing and calling on others to do the same. Even creepy.
You said you weren't sure if trans people did certain things or hung out at certain places.

That meant that the choices were:
  1. You legit needed educating
  2. You were too stupid to understand reality
  3. You were being condescending and passive aggressive
So I went with choice '1' and gave you the information. Apparently that wasn't the correct choice to go with.

You may respond, but I'm only interested in hearing whether your mindset was "too stupid to understand reality" or "you were being condescending and passive aggressive."

Look at you, so riled up that you had to post two responses. If I touched this much of a nerve, maybe it’s time for you reassess what kind of trash bag of a person you are.
I'm not riled up. I love this!
Have you made your financial contribution to that fathers legal defense fund for taking out the child molester? I did.

You said you weren't sure if trans people did certain things or hung out at certain places.

So I went with choice '1' and gave you the information. Apparently that wasn't the correct choice to go with.

You may respond, but I'm only interested in hearing whether your mindset was "too stupid to understand reality" or "you were being condescending and passive aggressive."
No, I simply asked you as an expert on where trans people hang out for clarity regarding 95's post.

I certainly did not ask about your perverted fantasies (or more) about what might go on in restrooms at Krogers or anywhere else. That might well be of interest on your native clownpants forum, but not here.

No, I simply asked you as an expert on where trans people hang out for clarity regarding 95's post.

I certainly did not ask about your perverted fantasies (or more) about what might go on in restrooms at Krogers or anywhere else. That might well be of interest on your native clownpants forum, but not here.
Riiiight! YOU said you needed educating on where trans people 'hang out'.

Riiiight! YOU said you needed educating on where trans people 'hang out'.

No, I was asking you if 95 needed educating. I was not asking you about your perverted fantasies.

No, I was asking you if 95 needed educating. I was not asking you about your perverted fantasies.
Oh .. that's surprising!

I expected you to go with "3. You were being condescending and passive aggressive."

But it turns out you are all in on "2. You were too stupid to understand reality."

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT