ADVERTISEMENT

Ya betta thank a Union memba

Builder Bob has been working wid her on dat Ebonics thingy.
bob may have a different moniker. I recall a fairly new poster that thought I was condescending to him as well. Course it is entirely possible that in "that" group of similar mindsets on things more than one exists a bit sensitive.

What causes hacks like Harris to think that a fake accent is a good idea? Do they think their audience is so dense that they will somehow be impressed - with no thought to how stupid they will look when it gets on social media?

What do you think, Uncle @BNIBoiler, @Katscratch or @BB62? (Welcome back, Bob! I am looking forward to your first TDS rant since returning from exile.)

How many fake accents does she have?

I remember her France speech she tried on a French accent. This one in Detroit. Her Southern draw. She has several.

All proving what a FAKE empty vessel she is. Say anything in any way to get elected. It's quite comical. She is becoming a joke to independent and Conservative middle Americans.

What causes hacks like Harris to think that a fake accent is a good idea? Do they think their audience is so dense that they will somehow be impressed - with no thought to how stupid they will look when it gets on social media?

What do you think, Uncle @BNIBoiler, @Katscratch or @BB62? (Welcome back, Bob! I am looking forward to your first TDS rant since returning from exile.)
Y'all got a narcissistic, evil fool, with 34 criminal convictions running for president and y'all worried about some woman with a so-called fake accent.

Y'all got a narcissistic, evil fool, with 34 criminal convictions running for president and y'all worried about some woman with a so-called fake accent.
I am not worried about her, just wondering why she was so stupid to use a fake accent.

Any ideas, or by 'so-called' do you mean it was not fake, meaning that her normal accent must be fake?

I am not worried about her, just wondering why she was so stupid to use a fake accent.

Any ideas, or by 'so-called' do you mean it was not fake, meaning that her normal accent must be fake?
Hillary did the same thing years ago and so I think your answer is they do…and for probable cause think many of their supporters are dense.

Reactions: Riveting and SKYDOG

This is not just a recent “thing” where they feel their base is stupid.. Remember Dukakis posing in a tank?
There is "a narcissistic, evil fool, with 34 criminal convictions running for president and y'all worried about" ... Michael Dukakis posing in a tank.

There is "a narcissistic, evil fool, with 34 criminal convictions running for president and y'all worried about" ... Michael Dukakis posing in a tank.
Nobody is worried about Dukakis. It just showed over the years how dumb they think their voters are. The 34 convictions are another example as was the Jan 6 production

Reactions: Riveting
Nobody is worried about Dukakis. It just showed over the years how dumb they think their voters are. The 34 convictions are another example as was the Jan 6 production

Trump getting indicted by various grand juries and convicted by a trial jury is somehow less compelling than "trust me bro; he didn't do nuttin wrong." Gotcha 😂

Just laughing at her foolish fakery. Most think it's funny.

As far as Trump..... evil, that's new. How is he evil?
Is it.....
Wanting to give us tax breaks?
Wanting no tax on SS for elderly?
Wanting to stop fentanyl?
Wanting to boot out criminal illegals?
Wanting to bring down prices for the middle class & poor & knowing how to do it?

Which is it which makes him evil?

Last edited:
You can call it dumb, uninformed or cult like.........but I'm pretty sure it's not very flattering for you and yours when trump says, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, okay, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?" Trump said at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa as the audience laughed. "It's, like, incredible."

Incredible is not the word most people would use. I don't think you have much room to throw stones when you support that man. Or was this just another joke?

Trump getting indicted by various grand juries and convicted by a trial jury is somehow less compelling than "trust me bro; he didn't do nuttin wrong." Gotcha 😂

Turley and Dreshowitz, neither a republican and neither voted for Trump might disagree with you and are probably the two most iconic constitutional authorities alive.

Turley and Dreshowitz, neither a republican and neither voted for Trump might disagree with you and are probably the two most iconic constitutional authorities alive.
If you really think that those are "probably the two most iconic constitutional authorities alive," we have nothing to talk about because you are so, so severely misguided. I mean ... holy hell! Who in the world gave you an idea that (among many others) Richard Posner, Cass Sunstein, William Eskridge and Lawrence Tribe are somehow less revered and authoritative than those two?

Holy cow -- probably better to say nothing than to post and expose how little you know.

Last edited:
Just laughing at her foolish fakery. Most think it's funny.

As far as Trump..... evil, that's new. How is he evil?
Is it.....
Wanting to give us tax breaks?
Wanting no tax on SS for elderly?
Wanting to stop fentanyl?
Wanting to boot out criminal illegals?
Wanting to bring down prices for the middle class & poor & knowing how to do it?

Which is it which makes him evil?
Dems and some repubs think he is evil for refusing to be controlled by the mil-ind-foreign policy establishment. Lot of money and profits at stake.

If you really think that those are "probably the two most iconic constitutional authorities alive," we have nothing to talk about because you are so, so severely misguided. I mean ... holy hell! Who in the world gave you an idea that (among many others) Richard Posner, Cass Sunstein, William Eskridge and Lawrence Tribe are somehow less revered and authoritative than those two?

Holy cow -- probably better to say nothing than to post and expose how little you know.
You think Jack Smith is a top-notch prosecutor despite 8-0 overturning by the Supremes.

And Lawrence Tribe? You must be kidding.

You think Jack Smith is a top-notch prosecutor despite 8-0 overturning by the Supremes.

He or she consistently shows his or her true colors. Two non trump fans are against make up violations and yes Tribe was mentioned. Let’s pretend his or her group was equal for just a moment…then it shows disagreement in what dems think is a slam dunk…and obviously it wasn’t. What if we had a law that didn’t exist, but we pretended like it was ?

And there are a few definitely left in that group

I couldn't care less about her fake accents...it's who she is. I'm more worried about her in a stare down with Putin and the guy from China.
A stare down? Kam? She's even afraid of the regime media.

But wait, maybe she would use a fake Russian accent to impress Vlad.

And the stolen-valor VP candidate is a Chinophile.

Last edited:
Does he mean Larry Tribe of Hecker Fink?
Are you convinced he is a he? There was a post not too long ago he or she accused me of “mansplaining” and that usually comes from an insecure female rather than a more feminized male

Dems and some repubs think he is evil for refusing to be controlled by the mil-ind-foreign policy establishment. Lot of money and profits at stake.

I know the military complex is like warm towards him. they like he grows military spending and interested in new tech......but they hate that T wants no wars..,...that's where they can make even more cash. so that's where they think he is evil....lol. Uncomfortable with his no wars if possible policy and how he shuts bad guys down through energy

Reactions: Riveting
I know the military complex is like warm towards him. they like he grows military spending and interested in new tech......but they hate that T wants no wars..,...that's where they can make even more cash. so that's where they think he is evil....lol. Uncomfortable with his no wars if possible policy and how he shuts bad guys down through energy
Continual war is where the real money is.

Are you convinced he is a he? There was a post not too long ago he or she accused me of “mansplaining” and that usually comes from an insecure female rather than a more feminized male
Interesting.

TwinDegrees is convinced I'm black.
You are contemplating that I am female.

Seems like when someone disagrees with the MAGA cult on substance, or dares to state that Trump is a 78 year old erratic, narcissist, conspiracy-theory promoting, convicted felon who is facing additional felonies? The explanation for thinking that inevitably gets engineered into attributing it to an:
  • irrational
  • black
  • female

Truly, absolutely pathetic.

Interesting.

TwinDegrees is convinced I'm black.
You are contemplating that I am female.

Seems like when someone disagrees with the MAGA cult on substance, or dares to state that Trump is a 78 year old erratic, narcissist, conspiracy-theory promoting, convicted felon who is facing additional felonies? The explanation for thinking that inevitably gets engineered into attributing it to an:
  • irrational
  • black
  • female

Truly, absolutely pathetic.
Says the guy who posted a meme depicting the racist stereotype of a black guy lying around doing nothing. I am just glad you picked popcorn, not fried chicken, for your racist post.

Says the guy who posted a meme depicting the racist stereotype of a black guy lying around doing nothing. I am just glad you picked popcorn, not fried chicken, for your racist post.
Lol

I am pretty sure that every culture, nationality, race, and gender sits on the couch eating popcorn.

EVERYTHING IS NOT RACIAL, and that was one of your weaker efforts at flaming - disappointing.

Lol

I am pretty sure that every culture, nationality, race, and gender sits on the couch eating popcorn.

EVERYTHING IS NOT RACIAL, and that was one of your weaker efforts at flaming - disappointing.
Sure, but you specifically picked a black guy from the many races you could have picked to support a stereotype that you with your white male privilege find compelling, or you would have been careful not to do so.

You should apologize to this list and especially bni for your white male privilege and underlying systemic racism.

Sure, but you specifically picked a black guy from the many races you could have picked to support a stereotype that you with your white male privilege find compelling, or you would have been careful not to do so.

You should apologize to this list and especially bni for your white male privilege and underlying systemic racism.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Happy Joy GIF
Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX
Interest Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
eating popcorn GIF
eating popcorn GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT