ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong board so OT: Cheating is the only way the left can win

You’ve been fooled again (like in most threads) because I’m not him and he’s not me. What do those threads you linked there have to do with whoever Johnny is and the rules he posted? Other than your feelings being hurt by being called out on your ignorance, what rules are being broken by the people you don’t agree with here? You seem to struggle with people who don’t think like you and when you get called out and proven wrong, it upsets you. It upsets you enough to point to rules. And to think that you think that you’re the adult in the room lol.

What don’t you like about my posts? I’m not a loyal Trump hating liberal like you?
They are links to the rules that you say you are unfamiliar with.

They are links to the rules that you say you are unfamiliar with.
And let’s call balls and strikes here, Bob. You’d never bring up the “rules” to me and you’d love my posts if I ripped Trump up and down and talked about January 6th every day. You don’t have the emotional maturity to be able to stomach different opinions that don’t align with yours. You’re not fooling anybody.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
You are also Tears. You were cnnsubscriber and freedomwins and who knows how many other names. It's obvious to everyone but you. I can't believe you think you're fooling anyone. You actually have a conversation with yourself to try and make your two handles seem legit.

You break the rules on an hourly basis......and yet you are trying to pull this "little old me?" stuff. You mention people to get a reaction, you repetive post, you flame. All against the rules.
I see you unhinged think so much alike that only you looney people think that everyone is just one poster. It's hysterical really but you do you with you and all your "independent" IDs you have on here. It's pretty clear now that you are doing your typical "deflect and don't look at what I do" that you are known for...... on all your IDs.

You see bob it's not that we are all the same person, there are just that many people that don't like you. You are the common denominator in all the garbage you posted here in the quote. So you might want to do some self-reflection instead pf projecting your angst on to others.

You've broken the rules so many times that it is impossible to count at this point, so try not to be a hypocrite once in your life bob.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tearsforfears
Another hypocrite leftist. There’s a shocking development.
And one with about 40 different IDs on here I am betting. He is making way too much of a "thing" to deflect that it is really him that has the exact same posting style as all the unhinged leftists that have posted here.

Sooner or later the truth comes out and thanks to Bob, he outed himself it looks like.

Reactions: tearsforfears
And one with about 40 different IDs on here I am betting. He is making way too much of a "thing" to deflect that it is really him that has the exact same posting style as all the unhinged leftists that have posted here.

Sooner or later the truth comes out and thanks to Bob, he outed himself it looks like.
Hey Chris, what’s it like being me?

I see you unhinged think so much alike that only you looney people think that everyone is just one poster. It's hysterical really but you do you with you and all your "independent" IDs you have on here. It's pretty clear now that you are doing your typical "deflect and don't look at what I do" that you are known for...... on all your IDs.

You see bob it's not that we are all the same person, there are just that many people that don't like you. You are the common denominator in all the garbage you posted here in the quote. So you might want to do some self-reflection instead pf projecting your angst on to others.

You've broken the rules so many times that it is impossible to count at this point, so try not to be a hypocrite once in your life bob.
Lol great response. It’s as simple as him not having the emotional maturity to be able to deal with people who don’t hate Trump and think like he does. He heads to the mods and references the “rules” because he’s sick of his stupidity being mocked day after day here.

I'll have to shake the magic 8 ball and get back to you.
“You’re not fooling anybody.” Bob

What a legendary self-own by him while he gets fooled in real time thinking we’re the same person. And now we know how democrats get votes. They rely on the stupid like him.

He heads to the mods and references the “rules” because he’s sick of his stupidity being mocked day after day here.
Yet he breaks those same rules constantly.

I've never denied I've stirred the pot but my posts and the "tone" I take are almost always in response something he and one of this 40 IDs or other leftists have said.

Like you said, they just can't stand that there are people out there that don't think like them and it makes their heads explode as Trump has really broken them.

I've never denied I've stirred the pot but my posts and the "tone" I take are almost always in response something he and one of this 40 IDs or other leftists have said.

Like you said, they just can't stand that there are people out there that don't think like them and it makes their heads explode as Trump has really broken them.
They don’t care. They’re as hypocritical as it gets as we know.

Sometimes it’s not even so much “stirring the pot”, it’s posting things that expose their heroes for being dirtbags running this country into the abyss. They don’t have the emotional maturity to handle it and they react so poorly. They also can’t fathom the idea of the country not caring about January 6th. News flash - the country doesn’t and it drives them crazy.

Yeah, Trump was a net positive for the country. He was a thief of sanity for leftists and they never recovered. Just look at this board.

Last edited:

Another aspect of this is their sheer embarrassment of attaching themselves to such a failure of an administration. They’re so sensitive about it and know they voted for a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT