ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong board so OT: Cheating is the only way the left can win

As I'v said many times, I don't turn down a free beer. Would gladly accept.

Ok, part II -- and why you're and your ilk - or the posters who "like" your shit are damaging to not only GBI but Purdue athletics and the University.

This is serious and maybe just maybe it will resonate finally to a couple of you fkn knuckle scrapers (note, not knuckle heads, that is somewhat a term of affection).

Also, before I continue on, you better believe there are some left wing assholes here too. But anyone, ANYONE who is a regular reader here, is lying to themselves if they do not honestly and clearly acknowledge which group is the worst offenders here. It's the loud-mouthed, often hate-filled, right wing assholes. Not conservatives, right wing assholes.

You remember a left wing asshole who got banned here not long ago? He was a premium subscriber, went by the name of MLB007. He'd do the same shit that the right wing wolf pack does here. He'd hop on, start blasting away about "trump tards" and all of that horseshit that was equally as vile, annoying and obnoxious and divisive. But...did you see how quickly BBG or others "reported" him crying "oh Johnny Doe Boiler, ban that guy!" and he was banned!

Why does the weekly continual bullshit from the right wing assholes slide? Is it because Purdue is considered conservative, in a Red state? Well, heres a note to the over 60 demographic: the undergrad demographic is changing greatly. So, to some of you right wing, boomer assholes -- yeah, you are going to be in the minority over the next 30 years and you'll see what it's like.

Bone - you've gotten on here repeatedly and slammed players without mercy. Even some of your fan club has called your tiny ass out. Some of what you post is so far beyond being critical -- you slam players like IT, others without mercy and say, "if they or their families cannot handle what's said on a message board or Twittter, than they have no place in big time college sports. They need thicker skin."

Now, on the one hand, you have a point. But where is the threshold? Did you read or watch one of @Brian_GoldandBlack.com post season video's or columns? Probably not since you never pony up the 10 bucks here, even occasionally.

Brian stated how in all the years covering Boiler sports, he'd never seen our fan base behave in a more vile, entitled and just miserable fashion. That's about MFs like you baby.

We know without doubt, players, their families and/or recruits visit these boards and obviously social media. A young (black) recruit's uncle posted something on social media, in which he directly mentioned some of the vile, mean-spirited bullshit from 'fans' like you.

Let that sink in -- or don't. So when you and your ilk, go around making fun of BLM, trashing all it stands for, etc -- your loud, short little ass might want to stop, take a time-out and fkn realize FOR ONCE -- that movement and all it represents actually means a LOT to a good portion of players or prospective recruits.

So, when you jagoffs get on here, launch into your rants against everything you consider "liberal" - perhaps for once in your tiny, silly little existence, you can obtain some self-awareness, and realize the damage you and your posse do, and are capable of.

If I were a young, black recruit, I'd have some serious reservations about attending Purdue after reading what some of you vile, hate-filled and mean spirited assholes spew on here and on social media.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Why don't you take some of your views, hop on Twitter or Insta, send some DMs to former or current players -- and see what they have to say about MFs like you. White or Black - it matters not. Get their feedback little man.

I didn't make it that way and I said I posted it on the wrong forum. It's two posters that are acting like children, I had no part in that.

I've emailed the entire GBI staff to deal with this thread and the two infants in it.
You are just as bad as those two. GBI banned one of them already. Not sure why they didn’t ban the other two and nuke this thread.

My god BBG, has anyone ever cried to the mods as much as you?

You are so beyond pathetic. Ultimate hypocrisy.
Ah so that is your deal, everyone is the same poster that doesn't align with you? You are seriously just mentally unstable. First you thought I was some 42 guy, now I'm BBG, who's next on your list? Mathboy? Bonefish? Everyone not you in this thread? Or maybe I AM you too? I mean that seems like a path you would take.

I know you can't admit it, but I've only had this ID on here. Sorry pal, you can dream of it it being different however you want, but doesn't change that fact.

And your posting style is exactly like that of the GBI guy and you spend an awful lot of time trying to deflect but I think bonefish has you pegged. If there is ANYONE on here that has multiple IDs, it's you. That much is clear now.

I honestly pity you.

Ah so that is your deal, everyone is the same poster that doesn't align with you? You are seriously just mentally unstable.

I know you can't admit it, but I've only had this ID on here. Sorry pal, you can dream of it it being different however you want, but doesn't change that fact.

And your posting style is exactly like that of the GBI guy and you spend an awful lot of time trying to deflect but I think bonefish has you pegged. If there is ANYONE on here that has multiple IDs, it's you. That much is clear now.

I honestly pity you.
I just think you should have your entire 'first post' when you 'signed up' here for your signature. I really loved that!

"What we need here is more UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to each other. I stopped posting here long ago (because of how TOXIC this place became." Interesting, since you immediately went after Wolegib and a few other long-time posters and knew their tendencies or history after "being away for years."

Oh, and especially loved when you said, "I come here and don't get political" Holy shit...perhaps the biggest, most hypocritical ass clown in the history of these boards.

Here's some facts for you "Chris" -- your posting history shows EXACTLY how inflammatory you are indeed. For someone who says they are "not political on here" - wow, you've been a busy little bitch on the politics.

Address that FACT there bubba. That's not an opinion, your posts, the insane volume of them since you 'signed up' and the topics of what you post and spew on here...cannot be denied.

But you do you, and continue to lie to yourself. Perhaps it will become reality.

You're gross. Really gross. I've gone out of my way, to be over the top crude and crass here to get my point across. Because to assholes like you, your alter ego, and the posse of dipshits who enable and encourage you to post more by "liking" your horseshit, it's the only language a few of you cretins speak.

Know full well I'll likely be banned, or suspended at the very least. And I'm okay with it. You MF assholes have been doing this horseshit for years and it's gonna stop. Got it bitch?

Directed at back in the saddle:

After reading this giant pile of steaming crap you posted, I think it's time you give it a rest. Got it buddy?

Nobody wants to read your verbal diarrea about Libs and Conservatives, especially on the basketball board. Your political over-simplifications demonstrate a severe lack of critical thinking. Frankly, I think both sides are both assholes for posting that stuff on this basketball board. That means you too. Stop thinking you are above all this and can rant at everyone without being responsible for the crap you are saying.

The OP appologised for posting on the wrong board, but now you are carrying this too far. I hope the mods kick your sorry ass off this board.

8-(

Last edited:
I just think you should have your entire 'first post' when you 'signed up' here for your signature. I really loved that!

"What we need here is more UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to each other. I stopped posting here long ago (because of how TOXIC this place became." Interesting, since you immediately went after Wolegib and a few other long-time posters and knew their tendencies or history after "being away for years."

Oh, and especially loved when you said, "I come here and don't get political" Holy shit...perhaps the biggest, most hypocritical ass clown in the history of these boards.

Here's some facts for you "Chris" -- your posting history shows EXACTLY how inflammatory you are indeed. For someone who says they are "not political on here" - wow, you've been a busy little bitch on the politics.

Address that FACT there bubba. That's not an opinion, your posts, the insane volume of them since you 'signed up' and the topics of what you post and spew on here...cannot be denied.

But you do you, and continue to lie to yourself. Perhaps it will become reality.

You're gross. Really gross. I've gone out of my way, to be over the top crude and crass here to get my point across. Because to assholes like you, your alter ego, and the posse of dipshits who enable and encourage you to post more by "liking" your horseshit, it's the only language a few of you cretins speak.

Know full well I'll likely be banned, or suspended at the very least. And I'm okay with it. You MF assholes have been doing this horseshit for years and it's gonna stop. Got it bitch?
Such an unhinged person. I did come here trying to be peaceful but posters like you make it impossible. You are what have made this forum toxic and what was talked about with the fanbase being vile.

It's also funny you bring up my post count since sits at ... 325 as of this moment since I joined. At best that averages to 3ish a day so the "volume" you are touting just does not exist.

And let's also be clear, any "point" you have been trying to make has been clouded by your infantile unhinged posts. You haven't even remotely tried to have an intelligent conversation as I am not even sure you are capable of it to begin with. Case in point, you have gone severely off the deep end to a post that was admitted to be posted on the wrong forum.

I really do pity you because you think you are doing something you aren't and have become very unhinged for some reason. The only thing you are successfully doing is making yourself look bad. That's it. And you keep bumping a thread that for the most part had died off and dragging people down with it as in your paranoia you somehow think everyone is one single poster.

Last edited:
And you simply could not address a fact: you got on here and claimed you were "not political"

Dodge em duck em, gotta keep that diesel truckin

Address that you fckn clown. Did you or did you not state you were "not here to get political" when you "forgot your previous username" and made your dramatic introduction
And on this forum that was my intent and still stands, again since you are glossing over it, I posted this link in the wrong forum and admitted as such.

Now, go get some therapy or a nap or something. Your entire argument has fallen apart now

Such an unhinged person. I did come here trying to be peaceful but posters like you make it impossible. You are what have made this forum toxic and what was talked about with the fanbase being vile.

It's also funny you bring up my post count since sits at ... 325 as of this moment since I joined. At best that averages to 3ish a day so the "volume" you are touting just does not exist.

And let's also be clear, any "point" you have been trying to make has been clouded by your infantile unhinged posts. You haven't even remotely tried to have an intelligent conversation as I am not even sure you are capable of it to begin with. Case in point, you have gone severely off the deep end to a post that was admitted to be posted on the wrong forum.

I really do pity you because you think you are doing something you aren't and have become very unhinged for some reason. The only thing you are successfully doing is making yourself look bad. That's it. And you keep bumping a thread that for the most part had died off and dragging people down with it as in your paranoia you somehow think everyone is one single poster.

Have you noticed how many posts of yours you've now edited? lmaoo

Have you noticed how many posts of yours you've now edited? lmaoo
Ah so you've fallen to that now? True sign your argument has crumbled when that is your last line of defense. Editing a post means..... nothing.

How sad your life must be if this is all you have. As I have said, I honestly feel sorry for you and I meant it. When you calm down and realize how much of an infant you have been, we can have an honest conversation sometime.

Nope, you're not every poster. Look at how many people have indeed mentioned or made reference that you're clearly also a regular poster here there too.

Back when you 'signed up' - that 42 POS made the absolute most vile, disgusting post I've ever read here. He wished death to Pat69, threated another poster with violence at any tailgate.

He was laughed off the boards and I don't believe has ever posted under the name of 42 again. However, in that display of the most heinous, hate-filled, frothing shit I've ever read on here, it was interesting that 2 and only 2 posters in that thread basically gave him a pass, in fact said something like "42 isnt a bad guy" - you, and BBG.

Are you fkn kidding me? A guy wished a fellow Boiler and long-time poster here death and doubled down on it. But 'you' two fkn clowns - who really are not fooling anyone - defended that POS 42.

So yeah clown, why don't you get back to praying, stating how we need more "unity" and how you're most certainly "not here to get political"

You've made your bed. Reap it bitch
Everything has just fallen apart for you in all of this, too bad I guess. You keep making all these circular arguments that have no foundation and others that I have addressed. But you are so triggered and unhinged you just don't want to see it because it nukes your narrative.

It'll be okay man. Really.

Ah so you've fallen to that now? True sign your argument has crumbled when that is your last line of defense. Editing a post means..... nothing.

How sad your life must be if this is all you have. As I have said, I honestly feel sorry for you and I meant it. When you calm down and realize how much of an infant you have been, we can have an honest conversation sometime.

Apology? Where? You didn't and will never get one from me. Holy shit, you actually believe what you make-up.

I'll be gone, and have no need or desire to sign-up here again. Yourself on the other hand? Everyone...and anyone who is a regular reader here, knows goddamn well you'll be back. You never left.

So no, I don't believe you were / are 42. He's a whole different level of psycho. But you are right there too, using your multiple log-ins, fooling absolutely nobody.

So take you jingoism, your fake-ass goodwill, charlatan prayers and all the absolutely other just fake bullshit and it's time for you to create your 101st username & alter-ego.

"I'm not here to get political"

"What we need is UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER"

Apology? Where? You didn't and will never get one from me. Holy shit, you actually believe what you make-up.

I'll be gone, and have no need or desire to sign-up here again. Yourself on the other hand? Everyone...and anyone who is a regular reader here, knows goddamn well you'll be back. You never left.

So no, I don't believe you were / are 42. He's a whole different level of psycho. But you are right there too, using your multiple log-ins, fooling absolutely nobody.

So take you jingoism, your fake-ass goodwill, charlatan prayers and all the absolutely other just fake bullshit and it's time for you to create your 101st username & alter-ego.

"What we need is UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER"
You keep saying I have multiple logins yet now you're saying I'm not 42. So you can't even keep up with your own narrative now and again, everything you have posted has been addressed.

Everything you have ranted about has been refuted, at this point you're just ignoring it. And you said you'll be gone, why wait? You clearly have nothing to add other than hate-filled rants with zero basis in fact.

I hope you find some peace wherever you end up.

"IM NOT HERE TO GET POLITICAL"
"WHAT WE NEED IS TO BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER"
"I STAY AWAY FROM THE POLITICS HERE"

Well done Crispy Shitpost, well done.

Or as the jingoistic types like you like to parrot: "mission accomplished"

You have really done a great job of "being excellent to each other" and "not getting political" on a Purdue sports website. Homerun baby, you win!
prayer_for_the_sick_600.jpg

You keep saying I have multiple logins yet now you're saying I'm not 42. So you can't even keep up with your own narrative now and again, everything you have posted has been addressed.

Everything you have ranted about has been refuted, at this point you're just ignoring it. And you said you'll be gone, why wait? You clearly have nothing to add other than hate-filled rants with zero basis in fact.

I hope you find some peace wherever you end up.
Let's see you dodge a final time:

1. Who started this thread?

2. Go through my posting history psycho. Find one single thread where I've started a political discussion here; you know, on a Purdue Boilermakers sports site.

3. Who stated with an incredibly dramatic, '1st post' proclamation, that, "What we need here is MORE UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to one another. I'm not here to get POLITICAL!"

4. Who has been starting political threads for week after week now?

Oh, keep praying, dodging, deflecting and ducking. Cry to Johnny Doe.

JFC, I do sincerely hope you find some help. We both know you will not address the 4 points / questions I just stated. Facts...they have a funny way of coming out.

Have had enough. I do not need to say or do anything, ever anymore

Let's see you dodge a final time:

1. Who started this thread?

2. Go through my posting history psycho. Find one single thread where I've started a political discussion here; you know, on a Purdue Boilermakers sports site.

3. Who stated with an incredibly dramatic, '1st post' proclamation, that, "What we need here is MORE UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to one another. I'm not here to get POLITICAL!"

4. Who has been starting political threads for week after week now?

Oh, keep praying, dodging, deflecting and ducking. Cry to Johnny Doe.

JFC, I do sincerely hope you find some help. We both know you will not address the 4 points / questions I just stated. Facts...they have a funny way of coming out.

Have had enough. I do not need to say or do anything, ever anymore
1. I never said I didn't start the thread other than it was on the wrong forum.

2. See #1

3. Has been refuted several times in this thread.

4. On the political forum where it belongs (like this one now).

And there you go. I addressed all four points again, as I have several times now. Nothing you stated was remotely factual.

And glad you have had enough, but you've said that before yet keep coming back. and bumping what was a dead thread because you can't help yourself.

Ok, part II -- and why you're and your ilk - or the posters who "like" your shit are damaging to not only GBI but Purdue athletics and the University.

This is serious and maybe just maybe it will resonate finally to a couple of you fkn knuckle scrapers (note, not knuckle heads, that is somewhat a term of affection).

Also, before I continue on, you better believe there are some left wing assholes here too. But anyone, ANYONE who is a regular reader here, is lying to themselves if they do not honestly and clearly acknowledge which group is the worst offenders here. It's the loud-mouthed, often hate-filled, right wing assholes. Not conservatives, right wing assholes.

You remember a left wing asshole who got banned here not long ago? He was a premium subscriber, went by the name of MLB007. He'd do the same shit that the right wing wolf pack does here. He'd hop on, start blasting away about "trump tards" and all of that horseshit that was equally as vile, annoying and obnoxious and divisive. But...did you see how quickly BBG or others "reported" him crying "oh Johnny Doe Boiler, ban that guy!" and he was banned!

Why does the weekly continual bullshit from the right wing assholes slide? Is it because Purdue is considered conservative, in a Red state? Well, heres a note to the over 60 demographic: the undergrad demographic is changing greatly. So, to some of you right wing, boomer assholes -- yeah, you are going to be in the minority over the next 30 years and you'll see what it's like.

Bone - you've gotten on here repeatedly and slammed players without mercy. Even some of your fan club has called your tiny ass out. Some of what you post is so far beyond being critical -- you slam players like IT, others without mercy and say, "if they or their families cannot handle what's said on a message board or Twittter, than they have no place in big time college sports. They need thicker skin."

Now, on the one hand, you have a point. But where is the threshold? Did you read or watch one of @Brian_GoldandBlack.com post season video's or columns? Probably not since you never pony up the 10 bucks here, even occasionally.

Brian stated how in all the years covering Boiler sports, he'd never seen our fan base behave in a more vile, entitled and just miserable fashion. That's about MFs like you baby.

We know without doubt, players, their families and/or recruits visit these boards and obviously social media. A young (black) recruit's uncle posted something on social media, in which he directly mentioned some of the vile, mean-spirited bullshit from 'fans' like you.

Let that sink in -- or don't. So when you and your ilk, go around making fun of BLM, trashing all it stands for, etc -- your loud, short little ass might want to stop, take a time-out and fkn realize FOR ONCE -- that movement and all it represents actually means a LOT to a good portion of players or prospective recruits.

So, when you jagoffs get on here, launch into your rants against everything you consider "liberal" - perhaps for once in your tiny, silly little existence, you can obtain some self-awareness, and realize the damage you and your posse do, and are capable of.

If I were a young, black recruit, I'd have some serious reservations about attending Purdue after reading what some of you vile, hate-filled and mean spirited assholes spew on here and on social media.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Why don't you take some of your views, hop on Twitter or Insta, send some DMs to former or current players -- and see what they have to say about MFs like you. White or Black - it matters not. Get their feedback little man.

1) You've just earned the title of "Boards biggest snowflake"

2) For somone who claimed "I'm gone" you sure do take a long time to go away.

I can tell you're a young, woke, virtue signaling, recent grad. You lack emotional intelligence and impulse control, with is common in young lefty libs.

Toughen up buttercup.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
This thread has been moved to the appropriate forum and moderated to the best of my ability. Please refrain from attacking others based on any differences of ideology (whether that be political, religious, sports, etc.) and review the posted guidelines I shared earlier this week.

Thank you,

JDB

JDB,
This board wouldn't be nearly as fun if we all agreed. The debate, jabs and barbs add to the enjoyment.

This thread has been moved to the appropriate forum and moderated to the best of my ability. Please refrain from attacking others based on any differences of ideology (whether that be political, religious, sports, etc.) and review the posted guidelines I shared earlier this week.

Thank you,

JDB
I appreciate you moving the thread and want to give credit where credit is due. I mistakenly put it on the basketball forum and it caused a poster to have a meltdown. I'll do my best to pay more attention next time.

Point # 1 is interesting, Point # 2 makes no sense. There is a counter argument that because this is "Merica" he should respond and has every right to and no one should tell him whether or not he should post his opinion on a forum.

The forum exists as a way for people to discuss their frustrations with our team and a lot of that is disagreeing with post from others. The fact the original post exists on this sub-forum that is for discussing basketball is the sad thing. Move it over to the general forum cesspool.
Since this was originally posted on the BB forum, can we all agree CMP choked against Saint Peter’s?

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler_HD
@Alan_GoldandBlack.com

Great product representation of GBI...and by extension, Purdue here. Why don't you & Brian take a poll from your paying customers and see just how many despise this section - or the same losers who not only post up here but also in the football and basketball sections.

Alan, this section of the site, and the way that a very small but absolutely obnoxious and vocal minority on here spew their hateful political rants, has been discussed on Reddit, Twitter and other sites.

It's a goddamn embarrasment to Purdue University. Am quite fine if I'm banned for using foul language here. Have had absolutely enough of these assholes.

GBI used to be my favorite website. Used to be the ONE website where you DIDNT have to to see or read drivel and bullshit from fools like the flaming assholes who post daily up here (and of course, they infect the football and basketball pages too).

They absolutely live for this shit. They don't have any friends or the balls to post it on their Facebooks, or dipshits like that oh so cute and clever "Crisp P Bacon" get multiple usernames and just do the same shit, time after time after time.

Too bad GBI isn't serious about banning these ****ing clowns. This is a SPORTS SITE. There are other SPORTS SITES who simply do not allow this trash - zero limits for it -- and do quite fine.

Alan, you Brian & Tom are great. Thanks for an otherwise great product but yeah, I'm done.
Lol liberals get so passionate and angry about this stuff

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Please get a life. Seriously, find something productive to do with yourself.
At least you’ve pivoted away from lecturing others about posting about politics and then in the same post, posting about politics. Those posts from you were so funny and over the top hypocritical. Intellectually dishonest, really.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT

Lol and you’re still going. Talk about some five star angry liberal babbling here.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Ah so that is your deal, everyone is the same poster that doesn't align with you? You are seriously just mentally unstable. First you thought I was some 42 guy, now I'm BBG, who's next on your list? Mathboy? Bonefish? Everyone not you in this thread? Or maybe I AM you too? I mean that seems like a path you would take.

I honestly pity you.
You are also Tears. You were cnnsubscriber and freedomwins and who knows how many other names. It's obvious to everyone but you. I can't believe you think you're fooling anyone. You actually have a conversation with yourself to try and make your two handles seem legit.

You break the rules on an hourly basis......and yet you are trying to pull this "little old me?" stuff. You mention people to get a reaction, you repetive post, you flame. All against the rules.

You are also Tears. You were cnnsubscriber and freedomwins and who knows how many other names. It's obvious to everyone but you. I can't believe you think you're fooling anyone. You actually have a conversation with yourself to try and make your two handles seem legit.

You break the rules on an hourly basis......and yet you are trying to pull this "little old me?" stuff. You mention people to get a reaction, you repetive post, you flame. All against the rules.
Uh, I can guarantee you that whoever that is is not Tears. You’re fooling yourself thinking that. What rules is he breaking on an hourly basis by the way? Calling out Democrat BS?

Then why would you care what rules he's breaking?

Go back to talking to yourself.
I’m unfamiliar with the board rules and don’t really see many people doing anything wrong here but you seem to know the rules so fill me in. It’s a free speech platform, right? Unless you’re making threats or cursing people out, I can’t imagine many rules being broken by Chris unless hurting your feelings is against the rules.

Yeah, that’s not me, man. I wish I had the time to talk to myself all day but I don’t. You may but I don’t. Go back to crying about grown men supposedly breaking board rules.

I’m unfamiliar with the board rules and don’t really see many people doing anything wrong here but you seem to know the rules so fill me in. It’s a free speech platform, right? Unless you’re making threats or cursing people out, I can’t imagine many rules being broken by Chris unless hurting your feelings is against the rules.

Yeah, that’s not me, man. I wish I had the time to talk to myself all day but I don’t. You may but I don’t. Go back to crying about grown men supposedly breaking board rules.
Johnny has posted them 3 times in a week......and yet you, who comments in every single thread, have not seen them. They are also posted at the top of the board.

Again, you're not fooling anyone.

Post in thread 'President DeSantis partnering with Hillsdale' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...partnering-with-hillsdale.232669/post-3520247

Post in thread 'Praise the Lord!' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/praise-the-lord.232417/post-3515264

Johnny has posted them 3 times in a week......and yet you, who comments in every single thread, have not seen them. They are also posted at the top of the board.

Post in thread 'President DeSantis partnering with Hillsdale' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...partnering-with-hillsdale.232669/post-3520247

Post in thread 'Praise the Lord!' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/praise-the-lord.232417/post-3515264
You’ve been fooled again (like in most threads) because I’m not him and he’s not me. What do those threads you linked there have to do with whoever Johnny is and the rules he posted? Other than your feelings being hurt by being called out on your ignorance, what rules are being broken by the people you don’t agree with here? You seem to struggle with people who don’t think like you and when you get called out and proven wrong, it upsets you. It upsets you enough to point to rules. And to think that you think that you’re the adult in the room lol.

What don’t you like about my posts? I’m not a loyal Trump hating liberal like you?

Bob I think you need to re-read Johnny’s links you attached because many of your posts break these very rules

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT