ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong board so OT: Cheating is the only way the left can win

Apr 15, 2022
And it's becoming more and more apparent everyday:

Forget that you need an ID to pick up something at Best Buy, buy booze or cigarettes, buy a gun, cash a check... I could go on and on...

But ask for a very simple ID that everyone already has for the single most important thing a citizen can do and the left's heads explode. They aren't interested in fair and accurate elections because they know they would lose a lot more than they would win and this lawsuit just proves it.

Forget that you need an ID to pick up something at Best Buy, buy booze or cigarettes, buy a gun, cash a check... I could go on and on...

But ask for a very simple ID that everyone already has for the single most important thing a citizen can do and the left's heads explode. They aren't interested in fair and accurate elections because they know they would lose a lot more than they would win and this lawsuit just proves it.

True no doubt. Not sure why an ID that I need for so many things can't be standard for voting in all states.

Last edited:
Hey @Brian_GoldandBlack.com

Just what does it take to ban that clown? At what point is enough of this BULLSHIT on GBI
You're one to talk. Your post here violates the forum policies that @JohnnyDoeBoiler posted on the General forum so by those rules, you should be banned before me when I have done nothing wrong (other than posting on the incorrect forum) and rarely even post on this forum to begin with.

And then you proceed to further have a tantrum and continue to break forum policy rules and accuse me of being someone I am not. Your unprovoked board policy breaking attack truly shows quite the hate filled hypocrisy you have. I'm going to pray for you and unlike your pretty sad attempt to wish me a "blessed day", unlike you I actually know what that means and mean it when I say I am going to pray for you.

Last edited:
Hey numbnuts (42), in your continued, weekly frothing to rant political on a sports-based site, your silly clown brain didn't even realize you posted your spewing garbage on the BB page. Nice going dipsh!t 🎯

Or maybe post another one of your, "What we need is UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to another" fake-ass tripe 🎪😂 posts. Now, run along and go post in the section where you get the same 5 losers to agree with all of your weekly, hate filled horse sh!t

Have a blessed day!
@JohnnyDoeBoiler here is another violation of the board rules for you to deal with.

Good to see I am still living rent free in your pea sized brain and you are just as much of a pussy as always. See I'd love to meet you in person and would enjoy pounding the coward right out of you. It's pussy ass forum posters like you that ruin sites for everyone else because someone hurts your feelings and then you push until they get banned yet you do the exact same things you complain about.

And I haven't even really been back to this loser shithole of a site that much since I got banned for putting you all in your place. But it is still funny to see I am always on your mind owning your racist bitch ass day in and day out. Tell your wife I'll be over tonight so I can show her what a real man is like.

Hey @purduepat1969 you dead yet?
You have to love internet lough guys. lol

Good to see I am still living rent free in your pea sized brain and you are just as much of a pussy as always. See I'd love to meet you in person and would enjoy pounding the coward right out of you. It's pussy ass forum posters like you that ruin sites for everyone else because someone hurts your feelings and then you push until they get banned yet you do the exact same things you complain about.

And I haven't even really been back to this loser shithole of a site that much since I got banned for putting you all in your place. But it is still funny to see I am always on your mind owning your racist bitch ass day in and day out. Tell your wife I'll be over tonight so I can show her what a real man is like.

Hey @purduepat1969 you dead yet?
@JohnnyDoeBoiler , please ban this individual for physical threats to others...

Hey numbnuts (42), in your continued, weekly frothing to rant political on a sports-based site, your silly clown brain didn't even realize you posted your spewing garbage on the BB page. Nice going dipsh!t 🎯

Or maybe post another one of your, "What we need is UNITY and to BE EXCELLENT to another" fake-ass tripe 🎪😂 posts. Now, run along and go post in the section where you get the same 5 losers to agree with all of your weekly, hate filled horse sh!t

Have a blessed day!
triggered

enjoy being one of the 'same 5 losers' who live up here week after week after week, "liking" that jagoff's posts!

Fcking HILARIOUS Bone. You dipshits are up here having your own little cuck sewing club...and don't even realize it! Bye!
Need a safe space?

Come on over to the other topics board. We need some new lefty libs to laugh at.

@Alan_GoldandBlack.com

Great product representation of GBI...and by extension, Purdue here. Why don't you & Brian take a poll from your paying customers and see just how many despise this section - or the same losers who not only post up here but also in the football and basketball sections.

Alan, this section of the site, and the way that a very small but absolutely obnoxious and vocal minority on here spew their hateful political rants, has been discussed on Reddit, Twitter and other sites.

It's a goddamn embarrasment to Purdue University. Am quite fine if I'm banned for using foul language here. Have had absolutely enough of these assholes.

GBI used to be my favorite website. Used to be the ONE website where you DIDNT have to to see or read drivel and bullshit from fools like the flaming assholes who post daily up here (and of course, they infect the football and basketball pages too).

They absolutely live for this shit. They don't have any friends or the balls to post it on their Facebooks, or dipshits like that oh so cute and clever "Crisp P Bacon" get multiple usernames and just do the same shit, time after time after time.

Too bad GBI isn't serious about banning these ****ing clowns. This is a SPORTS SITE. There are other SPORTS SITES who simply do not allow this trash - zero limits for it -- and do quite fine.

Alan, you Brian & Tom are great. Thanks for an otherwise great product but yeah, I'm done.

@Alan_GoldandBlack.com

Great product representation of GBI...and by extension, Purdue here. Why don't you & Brian take a poll from your paying customers and see just how many despise this section - or the same losers who not only post up here but also in the football and basketball sections.

Alan, this section of the site, and the way that a very small but absolutely obnoxious and vocal minority on here spew their hateful political rants, has been discussed on Reddit, Twitter and other sites.

It's a goddamn embarrasment to Purdue University. Am quite fine if I'm banned for using foul language here. Have had absolutely enough of these assholes.

GBI used to be my favorite website. Used to be the ONE website where you DIDNT have to to see or read drivel and bullshit from fools like the flaming assholes who post daily up here (and of course, they infect the football and basketball pages too).

They absolutely live for this shit. They don't have any friends or the balls to post it on their Facebooks, or dipshits like that oh so cute and clever "Crisp P Bacon" get multiple usernames and just do the same shit, time after time after time.

Too bad GBI isn't serious about banning these ****ing clowns. This is a SPORTS SITE. There are other SPORTS SITES who simply do not allow this trash - zero limits for it -- and do quite fine.

Alan, you Brian & Tom are great. Thanks for an otherwise great product but yeah, I'm done.
I've done nothing but accidently posted on the wrong forum and I owned up to it. Why you constantly see the need to drag me in to your triggered rants is beyond me. I came here from another site and as I said I don't even post on this specific forum much at all.

@JohnnyDoeBoiler I posed the question to you about applying the forum policy rules evenly, here is a perfect example. A poster continually makes statements about me that are not true when I have never really even engaged with this poster ... ever.

I've done nothing but accidently posted on the wrong forum and I owned up to it. Why you constantly see the need to drag me in to your triggered rants is beyond me. I came here from another site and as I said I don't even post on this specific forum much at all.

@JohnnyDoeBoiler I posed the question to you about applying the forum policy rules evenly, here is a perfect example. A poster continually makes statements about me that are not true when I have never really even engaged with this poster ... ever.
"What we need here is more unity. Can we please be EXCELLENT to each other. BTW, I don't get involved in the political stuff here."

😆

Why don't you bump a few of your initial threads here. Ya know, when you 'first' signed up 🤣

"What we need here is more unity. Can we please be EXCELLENT to each other. BTW, I don't get involved in the political stuff here."

😆

Why don't you bump a few of your initial threads here. Ya know, when you 'first' signed up 🤣
Yeah I said that and I don't deny it. So? I did start out here but this forum is entirely too toxic and the political side is much better. This thread and your handling of it, is what contributes to it being such a bad place and you are being the very thing you are complaining about.

But I will let @JohnnyDoeBoiler deal with you as he sees fit.

I'm talking about your Chris bacon username as well.
@JohnnyDoeBoiler another one.

Actually, maybe you're the other ID of the child re-posting in this thread. You showed up right when he did.

I only post from work then go home and forget this site exists, so I have zero interest in posting in this toxic forum other than in the mistake I made with this thread to begin with and I sure am not going to do it on more than one ID.

Edit: I wish you well however. I separate politics and people very easily and hold no grudges even when things get heated. Life is entirely too short to let things on the internet truly bother you that much.

Last edited:
@JohnnyDoeBoiler another one.

Actually, maybe you're the other ID of the child re-posting in this thread. You showed up right when he did.

I only post from work then go home and forget this site exists, so I have zero interest in posting in this toxic forum other than in the mistake I made with this thread to begin with and I sure am not going to do it on more than one ID.

Edit: I wish you well however. I separate politics and people very easily and hold no grudges even when things get heated. Life is entirely too short to let things on the internet truly bother you that much.
Only dummies like bbg and mathboy can't tell you're all the same poster. Everyone else sees right through it.

Better yet, why don't you plead your hypocrisy whiney little fake-bitch ass to Brian & Alan. Ya know, the guys that actually run this site to pay their mortgages.

Or maybe ponying up the 10 bucks a month once in a while and just STFU for once.
Wow you really are a piece of work. But yeah @Alan_GoldandBlack.com why is this allowed? Why are people like this poster I quoted allowed to break forum policies with no repercussions?

Also @JohnnyDoeBoiler is a moderator for this forum and is the contact for things so why would I not reach out to the moderator?

You need to take a step back, take a deep breath and maybe go talk to a Preacher or a psychologist to help with your mental break you are having. Either way, I am still going to pray for you as I truly meant it when I said that.

I nominate this tantrum as the dumbest series of posts for 2022. I know the year is only half over, but these are going to be hard to top.

:cool:
Seconded.

I'll certainly be sure to check which forum I am posting things on in the future :)

I hope the thread gets locked/deleted and those involved with all the tantrums find some peace. Either way I am stepping out, this is some ridiculous stuff.

That was fun.

OT Baseball question:

Is cheating the only way the leftfielder can win?​

Go Boilers!

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
That whacko is rolling 4 usernames at the moment. 2 are quasi 'retired' , one he'll occasionally bust out for the rare "sports-only" discussions and of course, his newest main alter-ego: Crispy Shitpost.

Can you imagine taking the time and having the intrinsic motivation to roll 4 alter-egos on here?

A true "case study" if you will.

Holy shit. Truth can indeed be stranger than fiction as is sometimes said.
The funniest part is he actually thinks he's being smooth about it, like people can't easily tell it's all the person. Level 42 got laughed off the board so bad he created Chris bacon in that same thread. Can't imagine his bacon username will be around much longer either after this debacle.

This thread is exactly why I have basically stopped coming here. Why even respond to what are obvious troll posts to begin with? I mean it's pretty obvious some on here troll and while yep, I have been guilty of it myself I have never taken it to this degree and these posts are something else (not in a good way).

Every last one of you in this thread that responded or posted like a 5 year old are also to blame and an embarrassment to not only the Purdue fanbase, but the human race as a whole. GROW UP! Just put the people that trigger you on ignore and never mention them again! It's not that hard to do.

And knock off calling other posters by other posters names as it only chases people off. This thread was an obvious mistake and based on this thread alone, not anyone that engaged in the 5th grade back and forth has ANY leg to stand on and call people out on ANYTHING.

And @Wolegib I am man enough to say, holy crap I see what my minor stuff has done now that we have several in this thread taking it to a whole new level. Sorry my man.

This forum is a sad version of what it once was when I first started and I am betting more and more people are going to stop posting here as much as we used to (if at all) and the way this thread turned in to a grade school shouting match is a perfect example as to why. It really is a shame that a few of you are adults yet still have a ton of growing up to do and somehow see fit to go on tirades on a site that represents all of us Purdue fans.

At this point I'd be okay if GBI decided to shut the forums down as other sites seemingly have picked up the free posting torch and ran with it compared to here. I don't see it getting better but I sure would be glad to be wrong.

Either way so long folks.

Last edited:
2 Points:
1) I'm starting to question if the two posters throwing insults back and forth at eachother could possibly be the same person.

2) I never understand why someone sees the title of a post, disagrees with the title, yet still goes on to read the post, then post themselves complaining about the original post.
If you don't like the title: DON'T READ IT. And if you can't help yourself from opening and reading something you know you're going to disagree with, DON'T POST THAT YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT THE POST.
No one if forcing you to open and read anything on here. This is 'Merica damnit!

2 Points:
1) I'm starting to question if the two posters throwing insults back and forth at eachother could possibly be the same person.

2) I never understand why someone sees the title of a post, disagrees with the title, yet still goes on to read the post, then post themselves complaining about the original post.
If you don't like the title: DON'T READ IT. And if you can't help yourself from opening and reading something you know you're going to disagree with, DON'T POST THAT YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT THE POST.
No one if forcing you to open and read anything on here. This is 'Merica damnit!
When Lenny makes sense in a thread like this... You know it's in the crapper :)

You and I are a good example in how to disagree on things yet still get along... Well ... Sorta.

If I don't make it back here much anymore... Be well Lenny... And I'd still have a beer with ya

2 Points:

Point # 1 is interesting, Point # 2 makes no sense. There is a counter argument that because this is "Merica" he should respond and has every right to and no one should tell him whether or not he should post his opinion on a forum.

The forum exists as a way for people to discuss their frustrations with our team and a lot of that is disagreeing with post from others. The fact the original post exists on this sub-forum that is for discussing basketball is the sad thing. Move it over to the general forum cesspool.

When Lenny makes sense in a thread like this... You know it's in the crapper :)

You and I are a good example in how to disagree on things yet still get along... Well ... Sorta.

If I don't make it back here much anymore... Be well Lenny... And I'd still have a beer with ya
As I'v said many times, I don't turn down a free beer. Would gladly accept.

• Haha
Point # 1 is interesting, Point # 2 makes no sense. There is a counter argument that because this is "Merica" he should respond and has every right to and no one should tell him whether or not he should post his opinion on a forum.

The forum exists as a way for people to discuss their frustrations with our team and a lot of that is disagreeing with post from others. The fact the original post exists on this sub-forum that is for discussing basketball is the sad thing. Move it over to the general forum cesspool.
I don't disagree, but when the thread title pretty much tells you what the post is going to be about and people still open it and voice their displeasure, then why open it?

It's like when you go to the doctor and say "Doc, it hurts when I do this...." And the doctor says "well, don't do that."

But ask for a very simple ID that everyone already has for the single most important thing a citizen can do and the left's heads explode. They aren't interested in fair and accurate elections because they know they would lose a lot more than they would win and this lawsuit just proves

Please get a life. Seriously, find something productive to do with yourself.

Perfect. Knew without a doubt, you'd continue on and inevitably, provide your own rope to hang yourself with.

Yesterday, I wasted nearly 45 minutes of my day reading and replying to a few of you vile pricks. Now, I'm going to finish it, and wipe the floor with your ass, and illustrate what your logic is so beyond failed, it's absurd, sad and laughable. Then I'll address a couple more of you truly vile pricks so people can clearly see the damage you assholes do --- not only to the GBI experience -- but to Purdue athletics -- and the reputation and image of Purdue University in general.

1. Absurd. Everyone who is intellectually and emotionally honest with themselves know that is so full of shit, I should not even waste the time to type one sentence. It's beyond clear which users have the good old multiple alter-ego screennames in action here. Here ya go. Since BBG made his 'appearance' under that name (and I'll address that massively hypocritical, pseudo-nice guy next). @BBG - since you've "humble bragged" on here multiple times that youre a global IT / Tech / Security guy, well why don't you go ahead and doxx me? Ok Eisenhower? While you're at it, please go ahead and doxx my entire family ok Captain? Go ahead and display what and/or any affiliation myself, siblings, father have to Purdue University, cool? Do it. Let it rip, and let's see what ya got. Go ahead and post JPC donations, level, etc from our family, years of attendance, contributions to non-athletic departments, where we live and work. How about that?

2. Perfect. Such low hanging fruit, even from an outspoken, LOUD MOUTH, dipshit like yourself. First, gotta mention a couple straight up ad hominems: for years now, I picture you about 5'2" - you know, prototypical small man's disease. Louder than Fck but getting on here, screaming your shit, humble bragging about your boat, every vacation you force your wife to go on, etc. Gotta love the dudes who hop on the Internet and get down to bragging about the dollars they rake in ;)

Part of it is your stickh. At times, you can actually be a little bit funny, especially when I picture how short and tiny you likely are, screaming on here to get reactions. Then OF COURSE, when someone does occasionally bite on your obvious drivel and attempts to make inflammatory posts, you WITHOUT FAIL, run around yelling, "Snowflake, woke, snowflake! Triggered" -- those words HAVE to make up at least 75% of your daily vocab.

On the one hand, I used to kind of think you're not really a bad dude or anything, just frankly clueless. A bit like a loveable, dipshit loser on here! But your posts have grown more vile and truly mean-spirited, along with the 5 or 6 of your daily echo chamber jagoff buddies - in particularly in the GD section. But there is where a huge problem is and why your 'logic' holds absolutely zero water.

You've repeatedly said, "You see the title of the post, don't fkn open it if you don't like the stated topic." Well, oooakay counselor. Ya really going there? Because how many time after time after time, have we ALL seen a topic that was CLEARLY non-political or hot-button, yet without FAIL, one of you fkn clown assholes, throw one of your goddamn hand grenades into the discussion -- knowing GODDAMN full and well what will happen. This shit has been going on since the 2016 election. Grew terribly worse during COVID, BLM and perhaps hasn't peaked yet, despite the coup attempt of Jan 6th, and all your 'Let's go Brandon' horseshit you assholes infect threads with each and every week.

So yeah 'counselor' - as simple as "dont like it, don't open the thread." Mmmmm kay there Napoleon. Keep rocking that Notre Dame Law School logic (that's where you claimed to have received your JD, yes?) and I'll keep wiping the floor with your ass, ok cupcake?

Used to be kind of funny -- like when your posts just went after Matt Painter with an unhealthy obsession. Loved your "I'm done for the season (2018-19) this team won't even sniff the NCAAA's for a min of 4 more years. Fire Painter, he can't recruit. etc." But you've ahem...graduated from that, became more vile and mean-spirited, and simply attempt to bully your bullshit onto others here.

Notre Dame Law Logic, man I sure hope you didn't pay for that.
@JohnnyDoeBoiler @Alan_GoldandBlack.com

How is this guy allowed to still post here and embarrass the whole Purdue fanbase? He constantly violates the site policies and if ever there was someone that needs banning, it is this guy.

Reactions: tearsforfears
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT