ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, hope this young man says yes!

This kid is a stud and will be in the 2025 class......look at his footwork and ups. If he can hit foul shots and work on a mid range jumper he will be a 5 star by the time he qualifies to be rated.

Link: https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/trent-sisley

Painter already offered.........
I always wondered if the Washington Generals had any grandkids. After watching that video, it is very clear they were Sisley’s opponent.

I always wondered if the Washington Generals had any grandkids. After watching that video, it is very clear they were Sisley’s opponent.
Really strange thing to always wonder about, but I think you are on to something.

I had a high school friend who became a Washington General. He was a very skilled basketball player and very good college basketball player before joining the Generals for about 10+ years. They actually train with and are part of the Harlem Globetrotters. It takes a very talented player to lose every game. A couple of times they almost won until the score keeper started making globetrotter baskets worth 5 points!

I had a high school friend who became a Washington General. He was a very skilled basketball player and very good college basketball player before joining the Generals for about 10+ years. They actually train with and are part of the Harlem Globetrotters. It takes a very talented player to lose every game. A couple of times they almost won until the score keeper started making globetrotter baskets worth 5 points!
The Globetrotters were the basketball version of pro wrestling. Great athletes with real skills, but the outcome was predetermined. Athletic intertainment, not competition.

Before the Washington Generals, they would play against local talent. I have a relative who played against them 3 times and beat them once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT