ADVERTISEMENT

Would you trade Brohm for Allen if Allen came with 3 OL, 2 LB and 1 RB?

That's called a quick fix. and no guarantee for the future. There's no difference in that and signing transfers. if hazell wasn't so stubborn about wanting fast linemen, Cronk would have come to Purdue.

I'm liking size a lot more than speed.

Because Allen sucks at coaching, but you need healthy players in a bad, bad way.

Would you?
I sat there watching the IU game, and thought to myself how IU has to have the dumbest acting coach in the game. Then I thought, wait....it's really Tom Crean in a headset.

No wonder no one in New Castle wants to say they know him.

How does ol' Dead in the Head Fred hire these lunatics.

I will say IU has what appears to be a rising star QB.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
The OP is a troll account set up to screw with the real fkfootball over on the IU site. We seem to be pulling in an amazing amount of new trolls recently.
It's not just this site. It's epidemic everywhere on rivals. I admit I'm an older guy that talks about how much better things used to be, but it's true when it comes to these fan boards.

this proposal is much like the typical fantasy trade where they offer you 4 guys for one stud, and the n say if you add up all the stats, the y equal out. the problem is none of the guys they offer would ever start on your team, and are close to being waiver wire players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT