ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday's practice - a little defense info - then some odds and ends

Dandelion1972

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2002
West Lafayette
They were throwing a bunch of guys in there, so it was difficult (especially since they rope us off from moving much)

Sullivan Deen Johnson Jenkins

Graham Douglas Fakasiieiki

Taylor Jefferson Allen Calloway

Some of the other DB's that were shuffled in, included:

Wahlberg
Grigsby
Calloway
One of the walk-on QB's !

Several of us were impressed with Taylor

did not participate (to my knowledge) -

Brown
Karlaftis
Trice

Odds and ends - comments
-------------------------------------
Secondary coach (I think English) was very vocal and encouraging, don't remember him yelling much in the past

Dale Williams was working with 2's and 3's OL after practice (he's done this often in the past)

We were all impressed with the WR's. Seems like we have a very good group. May need many of them if injuries stack up like they did last year.

Unrelated note: met Archie Griffin this summer. Interesting, because several years ago, I chatted with Keith Byers (remember his son was at Purdue for a couple of years)

They were throwing a bunch of guys in there, so it was difficult (especially since they rope us off from moving much)

Sullivan Deen Johnson Jenkins

Graham Douglas Fakasiieiki

Taylor Jefferson Allen Calloway

Some of the other DB's that were shuffled in, included:

Wahlberg
Grigsby
Calloway
One of the walk-on QB's !

Several of us were impressed with Taylor

did not participate (to my knowledge) -

Brown
Karlaftis
Trice

Odds and ends - comments
-------------------------------------
Secondary coach (I think English) was very vocal and encouraging, don't remember him yelling much in the past

Dale Williams was working with 2's and 3's OL after practice (he's done this often in the past)

We were all impressed with the WR's. Seems like we have a very good group. May need many of them if injuries stack up like they did last year.

Unrelated note: met Archie Griffin this summer. Interesting, because several years ago, I chatted with Keith Byers (remember his son was at Purdue for a couple of years)
Charlie Jones?

ADVERTISEMENT