ADVERTISEMENT

With the Sheffield commit and Bell smoke signals...

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
to PSU, does that mean it’s over for us with Bell?

It was my thoughts that we were wait and see in Sheffield until bell and robinson decided.

Any insight?

I think we still have a shot with Bell or Wright. I would happy with either or ecstatic with both.

I think our chances with Robinson are slim. Alabama is really making him a priority, and that is where his last official visit is at the end of September, which the end of September/early October is when he said he would decide.

I think our chances with Robinson are slim. Alabama is really making him a priority, and that is where his last official visit is at the end of September, which the end of September/early October is when he said he would decide.

I wonder if Alabama’s push to get Robinson led Purdue to push Sheffield for a commit? Both would seem to be slot guys (although Robinson can play running back to).

Agree with you, it’s either Wright or Bell for the last WR spot. With other needs not sure they take four wide receivers

Bell sounds like he won't commit until the late signing period, tons of time before then and he will be on campus at least one more time for the Iowa game.

I kind of felt he would end up at PSU anyway, but just because he had a good visit doesn't mean much, seemingly every visit is awesome according to what recruits tell the media.

Bell sounds like he won't commit until the late signing period, tons of time before then and he will be on campus at least one more time for the Iowa game.

I kind of felt he would end up at PSU anyway, but just because he had a good visit doesn't mean much, seemingly every visit is awesome according to what recruits tell the media.

True...and every school is so good at visits (well, we weren't until Brohm got here) that kids are all definitely having a good time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT