ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky in Bloomington today

Curious if Wahl will be able to play or not. I’m sure the IU faithful will wonder why they never offered Essegian especially if he has a big game.

Reactions: Schnelk and TX4GB
Pulling for the Wisky loss, but this is the first I've seen IU since probably December. I know they have a couple injuries, but this is horrendous basketball. Is this what they've looked like the past few weeks? What happened?! It's borderline embarrassing, they should be crushing Wisky without Wahl, right?

Wisky down 9 with 17 minutes to go. That hill might be to high to climb the way the Badddgers are playing today.

IU pulling away now. Wisky is pretty lost without Wahl. Glad to get another game ahead of them before he comes back.

Listening to Raff and Wright slobbering all over TJD, he may now be in the lead for NPOY.

• Haha
Reactions: ejs1111
Listening to Raff and Wright slobbering all over TJD, he may now be in the lead for NPOY.

Really? Ridiculous. Most places dont even have TJD top 5. That kid from UofA Tubelis is something special too. My daughter goes there so I root for them (unless they play Purdue obviously)

Really? Ridiculous. Most places dont even have TJD top 5. That kid from UofA Tubelis is something special too. My daughter goes there so I root for them (unless they play Purdue obviously)
I watched, they were slobbering over him but I didn’t hear them saying that. IU played a really nice second half today, it’s about time.

Reactions: Lee3370
I watched, they were slobbering over him but I didn’t hear them saying that. IU played a really nice second half today, it’s about time.
I said they were slobbering over him, but I alluded to the fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the lead now. Similarly to when Notre Dame wins a game in FB, and the next thing you know the media start forecasting playoff spots for them. I guess I should have put TIC for those that needed it.

IU showed the defensive game plan to beating Whisky - strong pressure on screens and stop their motion. Toss a strong body against Crowl and make him uncomfortable.

Nothing to take away from the win but Whisky looked lost all game. Chucking terrible shots early in the clock doesn’t seem like their strong suit.

Reactions: TX4GB
I said they were slobbering over him, but I alluded to the fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the lead now. Similarly to when Notre Dame wins a game in FB, and the next thing you know the media start forecasting playoff spots for them. I guess I should have put TIC for those that needed it.
Thanks…I thought maybe I missed the comment, I will say this, one of them said if IU’s guys come back they’re a Final 4 capable team, no they’re not!

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk and DrEss
IU showed the defensive game plan to beating Whisky - strong pressure on screens and stop their motion. Toss a strong body against Crowl and make him uncomfortable.

Nothing to take away from the win but Whisky looked lost all game. Chucking terrible shots early in the clock doesn’t seem like their strong suit.
Without Wahl Wisky isn’t good.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Wow compare this game to those two previous threads about IU. There is going to be a lot of crow pizza served tonight. I guess IU and trayce are not as bad as people said they were!

It seems like every time we start bragging about how great we are, we lose. And every time we say how much IU sucs, they win!

It’s almost like predicting Purdue will lose in the tourney on a last second 3 point shot after blowing a 5 point lead.

Wow compare this game to those two previous threads about IU. There is going to be a lot of crow pizza served tonight. I guess IU and trayce are not as bad as people said they were!

It seems like every time we start bragging about how great we are, we lose. And every time we say how much IU sucs, they win!

It’s almost like predicting Purdue will lose in the tourney on a last second 3 point shot after blowing a 5 point lead.
IU does suck but their win today was good for Purdue.

It was annoying the announcers kept saying Essegian is from Ft Wayne. He's not. He went to Central Noble in Albion. No biggie, I guess, but Noble County kids don't go D1 P5 in the revenue sports. The good players go to Grace, or Trine, or Huntington.

I can only think of a couple players from Noble County you might have heard of. Brad Miller (East Noble/Kendallville/Purdue) had a solid Purdue career and NBA stint. Glenn Steele (West Noble/Ligonier/Michigan) started on the D-line for the Loyd Carr team that won the Natty and then played for the Bengals. Ali Ali (East Noble) is at Butler right now via the portal from Akron.

Anyway, Connor is literally from nowhere. A small high school, in a small town, in a small NE Indiana County. Its a great story.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT