ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Off

Apr 12, 2024
First of all, let me tell you how fun this was, but I have to get back to life.

Thanks for validating my troll job by always engaging with me and talking about me even when I’m not around, that will always be remembered.

I will leave you this, and this clearly stating the obvious. You will never win a Natty.

Now, back over to Peegs to continue watching these transfer studs pour in the program!

Later y’all!

Bob knight is dead…and will not be revived. His three titles are his, not UIs…the other two “titles” had 4 teams and 24 teams, not significant like today. So…U of I has zip, null, zero titles.

Last edited:

Thanks for validating my troll job by always engaging with me and talking about me even when I’m not around, that will always be remembered.

I will leave you this, and this clearly stating the obvious. You will never win a Natty.

Now, back over to Peegs to continue watching these transfer studs pour in the program!

Later y’all!
That emptiness you feel is not Purdue's fault

Reactions: z_one

Later
**** off retard

Later y’all!
There are free mental health services online. Best of luck.

Later y’all!
You have to get back to your clown performances and molesting young boys?

Later y’all!
Transfer studs pour in YET you CONTINUE TO SHIT THE BED> cuz your coach (and fans) suck big hairy balls.
PISS OFF LOOSIERS - in the nicest way possible.
But piss off regardless. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT