ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin - Purdue Game Thread

Goodness gracious......you're killing me, Boilers.

giphy.gif

First of all, I hate everything about ESPN. If you are not the first game, you are going to miss part of the games that follow. The body language of the defense is terrible. Walking around, no energy. We are going to need some help and I don't know where it comes form at this point.

God, I hate Wisconsin. I almost hate them more than IU. ...almost. :D

C'mon, Boilers! Wake up!

First of all, I hate everything about ESPN. If you are not the first game, you are going to miss part of the games that follow. The body language of the defense is terrible. Walking around, no energy. We are going to need some help and I don't know where it comes form at this point.
Help? Maybe call Ghost Busters.

Reactions: rjmpu82
We get a week off to think about this. Yeah, it could go either way. With an experienced QB, you would hope we bounce back against Iowa. We need to get some guys healthy so that helps.

We get a week off to think about this. Yeah, it could go either way. With an experienced QB, you would hope we bounce back against Iowa. We need to get some guys healthy so that helps.

Iowa's D is significantly better than Wisconsin's. And after watching Mertz, we may make Padilla or Petras look competent...

AT this point it will be the battle between Brian Ferentz and English. I'm not sure who wins that one...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT