ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue - Wisconsin Spring Volleyball

Boilermb

True Freshman
Jun 26, 2001
Just finished ordering my tickets for the Purdue vs Wisconsin spring volleyball game at Lake Central HS up here in NW Indiana. Game is on April 7. I went last year and really enjoyed it even though Wisconsin dominated Purdue. Nice to have a game just 15 minutes from my house!

Just finished ordering my tickets for the Purdue vs Wisconsin spring volleyball game at Lake Central HS up here in NW Indiana. Game is on April 7. I went last year and really enjoyed it even though Wisconsin dominated Purdue. Nice to have a game just 15 minutes from my house!
Got a notification this morning that this weekend’s spring volleyball match between Purdue and Wisconsin at Lake Central HS, has been cancelled. Also saw a tweet from Coach Shondell in which he apologized, adding that it was cancelled to allow players from the volleyball team to support the men’s basketball team at the Final Four.

Got a notification this morning that this weekend’s spring volleyball match between Purdue and Wisconsin at Lake Central HS, has been cancelled. Also saw a tweet from Coach Shondell in which he apologized, adding that it was cancelled to allow players from the volleyball team to support the men’s basketball team at the Final Four.
Good move, I believe
Makes sense, Colvin’s brother is on the team, I believe
Love it, I have a feeling Purdue will be represented well. As for the team, Colvin has a brother on it, Chloe dates Waddell, those are two connections, I’m sure the girls are friends with most of the guys as well, Shondell is a huge supporter, I imagine he’ll be there.

Reactions: Boilermb
Good move, I believe
Makes sense, Colvin’s brother is on the team, I believe
Love it, I have a feeling Purdue will be represented well. As for the team, Colvin has a brother on it, Chloe dates Waddell, those are two connections, I’m sure the girls are friends with most of the guys as well, Shondell is a huge supporter, I imagine he’ll be there.
Not sure why that typed out like that.

Man that’s a bummer. I saw that tweet earlier today too - figured Raven would want to be in Phoenix for Myles and the team. Guess there are other “connections” between the 2 squads as well, and as PurdueDavie said, likely Coach Shondell will want to attend as he is a huge fan, supporter, and follower of @Boilerball and CMP.

Reactions: Boilermb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT