ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin - Purdue Game Thread

35-24 doesn't really tell the story. Purdue has some work to do.

jim-mora-mora.gif

Glad that I quit listening to the game not too far into it, watered the yard, and had a large pitcher of strawberry daiquiri's and reread a favorite book. Except for listening to the first part of the game, I had a decent afternoon.

I certainly hope that something can be done for both the offense and defense, but those long plays on defense are killers. With every future team knowing how easy it is to score against us, we might be lucky to win that 6th game to become bowl eligible. I'm glad that I have the sense to quit watching sports games when they are going drastically the wrong way. it tends to prolong one's life.

Glad that I quit listening to the game not too far into it, watered the yard, and had a large pitcher of strawberry daiquiri's and reread a favorite book. Except for listening to the first part of the game, I had a decent afternoon.

I certainly hope that something can be done for both the offense and defense, but those long plays on defense are killers. With every future team knowing how easy it is to score against us, we might be lucky to win that 6th game to become bowl eligible. I'm glad that I have the sense to quit watching sports games when they are going drastically the wrong way. it tends to prolong one's life.
now I know how some psu fans feel after playing Mich. We play well but then when we face a team that we need to beat ( and usually don't) it's a failure.

I closed the stream 3 times and couldn't resist the urge to open it back up each time.

Last edited:
just a middle of the pack BIG10 team w/ little depth, lots of injuries who plays in a weak division that gives an illusion that we are better than we really are.
I don’t understand why there is so little depth in so many areas. With the portal available to plug some holes seems like depth wouldn’t be an issue.

I paid my $310 for tickets and stayed in disgust to get every penny’s worth of that shit show.
As another poster indicated, with our defensive secondary performance and poor tackling “AGAIN” coupled with an offense “OFF” day by Aidan and receivers getting bullied, it may be a challenge to get to 6 wins.

I may take a page out of your book and do other things when I’m not in person. It may help my BP and some levels of happiness.

Reactions: BSIT
I paid my $310 for tickets and stayed in disgust to get every penny’s worth of that shit show.
As another poster indicated, with our defensive secondary performance and poor tackling “AGAIN” coupled with an offense “OFF” day by Aidan and receivers getting bullied, it may be a challenge to get to 6 wins.

I may take a page out of your book and do other things when I’m not in person. It may help my BP and some levels of happiness.
That must really hurt, paying so much for something like that.

My father had high blood pressure and watching football didn't help it. He finally learned to just switch off the TV or watch something else. I know he extended his life considerably by doing this, but still died early. I've learned from that.

I do check the score a few times, to see if it's worth watching again.

Sorry you had to endure that yesterday. I can only imagine it was even worse in person

Reactions: DAG10
I don’t understand why there is so little depth in so many areas. With the portal available to plug some holes seems like depth wouldn’t be an issue.
Have said the same, and, it is very concerning...a position...two maybe...so be it, and, even at that, with the portal it should be easy to fix. This team really only has depth at one position, and, I am not sure that it is quality depth.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT