ADVERTISEMENT

Will the FBI Investigate Joe Biden's Rape Accusation?

So that means he's wrong......because he's anti trump.

So I can just disregard anything FOX says because they're pro trump.

That's where we're at. Truth is dependent on whether the source is on my side.
It doesn’t mean he’s wrong. It means that he’s got an agenda.

Why can’t we hear the truth from Biden himself instead of relying on #bluenomatterwho people on Twitter?

Nobody knows if Biden did anything or if this lady is crazy and/or a liar.

Good to hear you thought about things a bit more! And it always comes back to Trump because of course it does.

I’m just happy that Joey and Mika landed this interview. People will finally tune in to his show for the first time in a long time!

Mika really takes this stuff seriously by the way. So they’ve picked the right team for the job.

LMAOOOOOOO....."it always comes back to Trump", says the guy who 'But Obama' and 'But Hillary's himself repeatedly. It's also a weak attempt at a deflection. I just find it funny that you suddenly care sooooo much about this accusation but, and I'm really going out on a limb here (yeah, right), didn't give two shits about all of the accusations against Trump. So it's absolutely relevant to bring him up in this context here.

It doesn’t mean he’s wrong. It means that he’s got an agenda.

Why can’t we hear the truth from Biden himself instead of relying on #bluenomatterwho people on Twitter?

Nobody knows if Biden did anything or if this lady is crazy and/or a liar.

Please, like it's going to matter what he says tomorrow. It's not like you're going to believe it.

LMAOOOOOOO....."it always comes back to Trump", says the guy who 'But Obama' and 'But Hillary's himself repeatedly. It's also a weak attempt at a deflection. I just find it funny that you suddenly care sooooo much about this accusation but, and I'm really going out on a limb here (yeah, right), didn't give two shits about all of the accusations against Trump. So it's absolutely relevant to bring him up in this context here.
Whoa! That’s a lot of OOOOOOOs.

When have I ever “but Hillary”ed myself repeatedly? I think you’re mixing me up with somebody else but you seem like an excitable guy so that’s understandable.

Sure, I’m curious to know if a guy I could vote for raped some lady. Shouldn’t all of us be?

Whoa! That’s a lot of OOOOOOOs.

When have I ever “but Hillary”ed myself repeatedly? I think you’re mixing me up with somebody else but you seem like an excitable guy so that’s understandable.

Sure, I’m curious to know if a guy I could vote for raped some lady. Shouldn’t all of us be?

Oh sorry, you just bring up Obama. It’s hard to tell who’s who in the maga klan.

I’m just wondering why you supposedly care so much about this allegation against Biden when you didn’t care about the multiple allegations against Trump. I think it’s important to point out the hypocrisy.

Oh sorry, you just bring up Obama. It’s hard to tell who’s who in the maga klan.

I’m just wondering why you supposedly care so much about this allegation against Biden when you didn’t care about the multiple allegations against Trump. I think it’s important to point out the hypocrisy.
Oh, no apology needed. Again, you seem like an excitable guy so I can see why you’d get mixed up.

I rarely bring up Obama more but I did bring up Obama throwing the FBI on journalists more than a couple of times because that was a disgrace.

I care about it because we were all drug through the Kavanaugh mess and I was told by libs to #believeallsurvivors. Why has everybody and the Democrat Party press completely ignored this? If you care to discuss “hypocrisy.”

The double standard is shocking and sad. It’s okay to believe anything any woman says if the allegation is against a Republican. But if the allegation is against a Democrat, send the talking points and do not ask questions or bring it up. Weird.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Oh, no apology needed. Again, you seem like an excitable guy so I can see why you’d get mixed up.

I rarely bring up Obama more but I did bring up Obama throwing the FBI on journalists more than a couple of times because that was a disgrace.

I care about it because we were all drug through the Kavanaugh mess and I was told by libs to #believeallsurvivors. Why has everybody and the Democrat Party press completely ignored this? If you care to discuss “hypocrisy.”

The double standard is shocking and sad. It’s okay to believe anything any woman says if the allegation is against a Republican. But if the allegation is against a Democrat, send the talking points and do not ask questions or bring it up. Weird.

I’ve stated more than once it should be investigated so you can spare me the double standard speak.

But you aren’t answering why this (supposedly, because i know you don’t really care) bothers you so much yet you’re fine that a man with multiple accusations and an adulterer is president now. Do you care to address that or nah?

95563780_160532615438338_2473841625659342848_o.jpg
This meme isn’t accurate. Tara Reade, doesn’t remember the date or where. If she has she certainly hasn’t shared. She didn’t file a police report until a few weeks ago. It really is a lie.

Here is her statement when Bernie Sanders was leading.

April 3, 2019: Reade became one of eight women who accused Biden of inappropriate touching last year, telling her local California newspaper, The Union, that while Biden “used to put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” she didn’t feel she was a victim of sexualization, instead comparing it to being treated like an inanimate object, like a lamp. "It’s pretty. Set it over there," she told the paper. "Then when it’s too bright, you throw it away." Reade said her responsibilities in Biden’s office were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
I’ve stated more than once it should be investigated so you can spare me the double standard speak.

But you aren’t answering why this (supposedly, because i know you don’t really care) bothers you so much yet you’re fine that a man with multiple accusations and an adulterer is president now. Do you care to address that or nah?
I have never and will never defend Trump’s extra-marital affairs. Period. And when has he accused of rape other than E. Jean Carroll?

It bothers me because it’s a candidate for President who has been accused of rape. Shouldn’t it bother all of us?

You know I don’t care? Man, you know a lot! Did you know I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016? What was that about a maga klan?

Take a deep breath. No reason to get all excited while making assumptions about me.

Reactions: BSIT
I have never and will never defend Trump’s extra-marital affairs. Period. And when has he accused of rape other than E. Jean Carroll?

It bothers me because it’s a candidate for President who has been accused of rape. Shouldn’t it bother all of us?

You know I don’t care? Man, you know a lot! Did you know I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016? What was that about a maga klan?

Take a deep breath. No reason to get all excited while making assumptions about me.
I didn’t vote for Trump in the primary either but did in the general election

So let me get this right, just so it's on the record: It bothers you that a presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.....but it doesn't bother you that the current president has also been accused of sexual assault (by 25 women no less.....come on man, don't be so dense https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12)?

I just want to make sure we are clear with the hypocrisy here. I've seen nothing from you to indicate that E. Jean Carroll's accusation is just as serious to you asTara Reade's accusation is (I mean you practically tossed Carroll's accusation aside in your post above where you mentioned her). So until you come out swinging just as hard at Trump for the accusations against him (or 25 times harder, to be exact), then no, I really don't think you give a shit at all.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Just an FYI.......Biden will be on Morning Joe on MSNBC tomorrow to discuss the allegations against him. I know that means nothing to the MAGA crowd on here since it's not on Fox and you'll claim his dementia will be what's talking and nevermind Trump has countless allegations against him, but just wanted to give the rabid base on here a heads-up. You may have to record Fox and Friends for a bit. I would hate for you to miss their latest segment entitled 'But her emails!'

There's the obligatory "Whataboutism"

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Now that I think about this a little bit more, I'm not sure why any of the maga crew on here would bother watching. It's not like any of yall gave a shit about the multiple allegations against Trump. Why bother now other than to be hypocritical?

Have any of them, even a single one, been proven?
Has there even been enough evidence presented for an investigation?
If so, DJT should be prosecuted.

Have any of them, even a single one, been proven?
Has there even been enough evidence presented for an investigation?
If so, DJT should be prosecuted.
Doesn’t seem like their is enough here either. It’s the new normal. Run for office your going to have an accuser. We need to just get used to it I guess.

So let me get this right, just so it's on the record: It bothers you that a presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.....but it doesn't bother you that the current president has also been accused of sexual assault (by 25 women no less.....come on man, don't be so dense https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12)?

I just want to make sure we are clear with the hypocrisy here. I've seen nothing from you to indicate that E. Jean Carroll's accusation is just as serious to you asTara Reade's accusation is (I mean you practically tossed Carroll's accusation aside in your post above where you mentioned her). So until you come out swinging just as hard at Trump for the accusations against him (or 25 times harder, to be exact), then no, I really don't think you give a shit at all.
She's says she can prove her case with Trump's DNA. She has a lawsuit pending.

"I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there," Biden said

Well. Here we go. Let’s find out if there is a complaint.

"I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there," Biden said

Well. Here we go. Let’s find out if there is a complaint.
He needs to authorize a search of Tara's name in the University of Delaware records as well.

The last 5 minutes of his interview with Mika was absolutely cringe worthy. One example:

Mika - "Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?"

Biden - "I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever has been made aware of any complaint, a formal complaint made by or complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until the I announced for I guess it was in April or May of this year.”

There's the obligatory "Whataboutism"

Please oh please tell me how this is whataboutism when it's the same exact situation here? Yall want to this to be investigated (which I'm fine with) but Trump is off limits for the 25 accusations against him? Nope. You don't get to play that game here.

Exactly. The lack of self-awareness here by Don Jr. given what's been leveled at his father is something else.
If we're releasing things, let's see Trump's tax returns. Let's see the items they were hiding during impeachment. Let's see Trump's NDAs.

The last 5 minutes of his interview with Mika was absolutely cringe worthy. One example:

Mika - "Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?"

Biden - "I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever has been made aware of any complaint, a formal complaint made by or complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until the I announced for I guess it was in April or May of this year.”
You think that's cringeworthy?

Might be Corona presser today. Check it out.

“I won’t unseal the records because they reveal my positions on various topics that may not be popular during an election.”

“I won’t unseal the records because they reveal my positions on various topics that may not be popular during an election.”

Records that wouldn't include a personnel complaint like this, but you knew that, didn't you?

Records that wouldn't include a personnel complaint like this, but you knew that, didn't you?
Neither you or I have any idea what is contained in those records. Why not release the University of Delaware records too?

Don't you think we need to see the Senate records so we can his position on various topics?

That interview was an fuching disaster and you're trying to defend him. Hilarious.

Neither you or I have any idea what is contained in those records. Why not release the University of Delaware records too?

Don't you think we need to see the Senate records so we can his position on various topics?

That interview was an fuching disaster and you're trying to defend him. Hilarious.

Speaking of fooking disasters, your opinion on this is worth as much as your opinion on the "it's just a flu" pandemic.

No, those positions on confidential discussions with President Obama or other state leaders should not be revealed during a campaign given the ease with which they would be taken out of context. Do you want them released because you're considering voting for him? LMAO

Reactions: kescwi
Trump is a complete pig (as related to Michael Wolff by Steve Bannon Trump has over 100 NDA with women) but Biden not wanting just a simple search of Tara's name of the records held at the University of Delaware sounds off. I think he did more damage to himself today than just staying quiet.

Of course they know it. They also know there is more than likely info in his personal records that would be prohibited for various legal, national security,... reasons, and that's how they get the seeds they need for another one of their conspiracy theory.

Reactions: indy35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT