ADVERTISEMENT

Why we really can’t lose playing a good IU team in the bucket game

Lucky? IU’s average margin of victory is 2 TDs.
And they have beaten garbage teams...who cares. IU is better than those teams...credit to them for that for sure, but, they have not beaten anyone yet that they should not have given what those teams have shown themselves to be. I don't care what literally anybody says...they did not "win" the PSU game...credit again to them for being in the position that they were at the end, but, Penix did not get in. Moot point and irrelevant now though, and, at this point, who really cares...it was just the first sign that PSU legitimately is not good.

Ya'll have been lucky this year. My guess is that Penix tests the waters. And as I said, your one 1000 pound gorilla is Tom Crean in cleats
Penix is not an NFL guy...I am still not even sure that he is an above average college guy...admittedly disappointing that he is better than what Purdue has at the position though.

Lol, we'll be one of the league favorites next year, dummy!
Not even in your wildest dreams...IU will NEVER be a league favorite, despite any grand delusions that you or anyone else have/has, or, may try to convince yourself.

And they have beaten garbage teams...who cares. IU is better than those teams...credit to them for that for sure, but, they have not beaten anyone yet that they should not have given what those teams have shown themselves to be. I don't care what literally anybody says...they did not "win" the PSU game...credit again to them for being in the position that they were at the end, but, Penix did not get in. Moot point and irrelevant now though, and, at this point, who really cares...it was just the first sign that PSU legitimately is not good.

They did win the game though, 36-35. It can’t be disputed. There wasn’t indisputable to overturn the call on the field. You’re probably one of the blowhards counting Minnesota as a “win” too. Idiot.

Penix is not an NFL guy...I am still not even sure that he is an above average college guy...admittedly disappointing that he is better than what Purdue has at the position though.

Lol, “above average”? He’s the second best QB in the B10 hands down and outplayed the eventual 2nd overall pick (1st overall pick in just about any other draft) by a mile last week.

They did win the game though, 36-35. It can’t be disputed. There wasn’t indisputable to overturn the call on the field. You’re probably one of the blowhards counting Minnesota as a “win” too. Idiot.

you’re acting like you’ve never been there before .. act like this isn’t the first time dude

you’re acting like you’ve never been there before .. act like this isn’t the first time dude

How? By responding to an idiotic statement? IU 100% won that game despite what any delusional blowhard says. They ruled the 2pt conversion good on the field there wasn’t a single shred of indisputable to overturn the call on the field. That’s how replay works.

You're asking far too much of Coach Geese. He is still struggling to pretend that Hendershot didn't get special treatment by the Love Coach after he choked a woman.

Reactions: DAG10
Lol, “above average”? He’s the second best QB in the B10 hands down and outplayed the eventual 2nd overall pick (1st overall pick in just about any other draft) by a mile last week.
Which, if true (and no way to know that it is), says WAY more about the B1G than it does about Penix.

They "won" the game in about the same fashion that Minnesota did since you brought it up.

Both "wins" were the result of bad calls on the field...not because of a play made on either team's behalf.

The call on the field was bad, and, the failure to overturn it more so. I will grant that it was far less an egregious bad call than the one made against Purdue in Minnesota, but, it was a bad call nonetheless that determined the outcome of the game in the exact same inappropriate fashion.

They "won" the game in about the same fashion that Minnesota did since you brought it up.

Both "wins" were the result of bad calls on the field...not because of a play made on either team's behalf.

The call on the field was bad, and, the failure to overturn it more so. I will grant that it was far less an egregious bad call than the one made against Purdue in Minnesota, but, it was a bad call nonetheless that determined the outcome of the game in the exact same inappropriate fashion.

How was the call on the field a bad call, let alone egregious? It was bang-bang that could have been called either way. The fact the review took damn near 5 minutes and they had to slow it frame by frame tells you it was a complete toss up.

What????? What? Repeat that please... Gosh that’s ignorant. Penix is the style the NFL plays now. Sling it and be mobile. IU’s defense is nasty, I wish Purdue played with some attitude and nastiness. But Penix is the reason they’re winning games. Without him that offense isn’t good at all

What????? What? Repeat that please... Gosh that’s ignorant. Penix is the style the NFL plays now. Sling it and be mobile. IU’s defense is nasty, I wish Purdue played with some attitude and nastiness. But Penix is the reason they’re winning games. Without him that offense isn’t good at all

Not sold Penix plays in the NFL (durability issues) but saying he’s just an above average college QB is flat ignorant. He has the NFL measurables (arm, size, mobility) but probably needs another year. He’s been in the program 3 years but only has a season worth of starts.

Reactions: Lifetimeboiler
Penix is good. So is Fry and the other guy. Problem is, you have Tom Allen just like you had Crean. Peas in a pod. Don't get your hopes up real high because losing in Bloomington has become normal. But then, it always was.
There is a huge difference between Crean and Allen. The kids love playing for Allen. The same couldn’t be said for Crean.

There is a huge difference between Crean and Allen. The kids love playing for Allen. The same couldn’t be said for Crean.
Could it be that they love the Love Coach because they know they can choke women and face no repurcussions from him - just more speeches about loving each other?

• Wow
Reactions: TwinDegrees2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT