ADVERTISEMENT

Why Does Trump HATE Taylor Swift?

Oct 9, 2022
A question: Why did Donald Trump clearly state "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT."

Is it because she will not be voting for him, and if so does he "HATE" every American that will not be voting for him?

We only know this because T is undisciplined and posts crazy messaging. One of the 11 reasons, I posted elsewhere, he might lose this race

This walks all over his messaging about historically great policy. Thus, instead of talking about his great policy for middle class.....we are discussing Taylor Swift. Stupid on Ts part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katscratch
We only know this because T is undisciplined and posts crazy messaging. One of the 11 reasons, I posted elsewhere, he might lose this race

This walks all over his messaging about historically great policy. Thus, instead of talking about his great policy for middle class.....we are discussing Taylor Swift. Stupid on Ts part.
Last night he was on Gutfeld, whining about the debate of course, and claimed that the crowd at the debate also “went absolutely crazy”. Except there was no audience. Now I realize it was Gutfeld and so he just goes on there to air grievances and whoever watches it regularly laps it up, but just more detachment from reality.

Last night he was on Gutfeld, whining about the debate of course, and claimed that the crowd at the debate also “went absolutely crazy”. Except there was no audience. Now I realize it was Gutfeld and so he just goes on there to air grievances and whoever watches it regularly laps it up, but just more detachment from reality.
Trump is a severely mentally diminished 78 year old. More energetic than Biden, but also more mentally diminished than Biden.

I cannot even imagine how much he will continue to slide over the next four years. Scary stuff.

Trump is a severely mentally diminished 78 year old. More energetic than Biden, but also more mentally diminished than Biden.

I cannot even imagine how much he will continue to slide over the next four years. Scary stuff.
You’re out of your mind to think Trump is more mentally diminished than Biden.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Biden gets lots of old guy memory fog.
Trump does the old guy rambling crazy talk thing.

Neither is acceptable.
Biden can’t even put a few sentences together. He tries to shake hands with people not even there and doesn’t know the way to exit the stage. Mentally diminished is Biden and it’s not even close. Say what you will about Trump, but comparing cognitive brain functions between the two is a large stretch.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Biden can’t even put a few sentences together. He tries to shake hands with people not even there and doesn’t know the way to exit the stage. Mentally diminished is Biden and it’s not even close. Say what you will about Trump, but comparing cognitive brain functions between the two is a large stretch.
Sounds like you've been watching video cut-ups of Biden. The same ones of Trump turning and 'sticking his hand out with no one there' or turning the wrong way to get off stage are easy to find on-line. That's a bunch of nonsense for either of them.

Dude, you forgot about Chump blaming Nimrada Haley for the Jan 6 national guard response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT