ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be commit #5?

Well we haven’t been correct with the last two forums lol. But yeah it will either be Jansey or Grant

Any particular reason? Worried about Kentucky for him.
I’m not too worried about Kentucky as they already have 2 high ranked Safteys. One which is ranked higher then him. He also likes a decent amount of teeets from Purdue Football account. Oh and you always want to look at the parents account. The dad once responded to my tweets and it almost sounded like he was about to commit to Purdue

I am not sure, because I have been so far off on the last 2. However, if last year is a guide, it will #5 and #6 pretty close to a day or so apart when #5 announces. The recruiting train is picking up steam.

I wouldn’t expect many more til mid June, but my guess is a qb

I’m not too worried about Kentucky as they already have 2 high ranked Safteys. One which is ranked higher then him. He also likes a decent amount of teeets from Purdue Football account. Oh and you always want to look at the parents account. The dad once responded to my tweets and it almost sounded like he was about to commit to Purdue

What’d his dad say?

Anyone see Dave Lackford’s tweet in reply to Kaleb Boateng?

I did. But if you look further down on Kaleb's page, he has done that for other people who got offers to other places. I was excited at first too. He is a big time target. To take the next step, got to start getting top recruits for the trenches. Hope we get him!

Reactions: Boilermaker24

Wow.... looks like he’s one of this players. Nvm on my prediction. Can’t stand those players

Boateng would be a good get. Some of the higher ranked OT recruits that we have offered have been committing to other programs. I have no idea what our chances are with the others listed as having offers:
#11 Jonah Tauanu'u 6'6" 310lbs
#15 Trevor Keegan 6'6" 310lbs
#21 William Harrod 6'5" 312lbs
#31 Danielson Ike 6'6" 300lbs
#34 Jack Buford 6'5" 320lbs
#62 Cole Birmingham 6'4.5" 294lbs

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Boateng would be a good get. Some of the higher ranked OT recruits that we have offered have been committing to other programs. I have no idea what our chances are with the others listed as having offers:
#11 Jonah Tauanu'u 6'6" 310lbs
#15 Trevor Keegan 6'6" 310lbs
#21 William Harrod 6'5" 312lbs
#31 Danielson Ike 6'6" 300lbs
#34 Jack Buford 6'5" 320lbs
#62 Cole Birmingham 6'4.5" 294lbs
like to get another Danielson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT