ADVERTISEMENT

Who signs with Purdue this fall?

I wonder if this is in response to what SWA posted the night before about his visit and rumors that Kansas is out on him making Purdue a landing spot of increased likelihood? I take this as a sign that he is leaning toward Purdue and we could see him commit soon if he’s picking Purdue to get ahead of SWA.?. I also may be completely off base and reading too much into this.
I am really high on Singleton and as I have said a few times think he’s the better get between him and Sisley.
If he commits before SWA is ready to make his decision but both choose Purdue I can’t imagine that Paint would not take both of them. If both leaning Purdue, this could become a race to be the first to commit! 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️
Good points. I do think paint seemed to push harder for Sisley but I would expect singleton would be his second choice. Same way west was #2 behind Haralson who Purdue dropped out late. I don’t know if we have a third high school kid out of this class we are pretty stacked. Maybe a late bloomer like Braden.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Good points. I do think paint seemed to push harder for Sisley but I would expect singleton would be his second choice. Same way west was #2 behind Haralson who Purdue dropped out late. I don’t know if we have a third high school kid out of this class we are pretty stacked. Maybe a late bloomer like Braden.
West wasn’t #2 behind Haralson

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT