ADVERTISEMENT

Who kills more blacks every weekend? White supremacists or gangsters in Chicago?

FreedomWins

Junior
Jun 29, 2021
White supremacy is just another Democrat boogeyman. Who kills more people every weekend? Hoodlums in Chicago or white supremacists?

They don’t cover the Chicago murders every weekend on CNN for @BNIBoiler. The exclusively talk about the threat of white supremacy.
Living in NW Indiana we are in the Chicago TV viewing area. I hear the reports nightly and weekly on the local stations. I don’t need CNN to tell me about the shootings in Chi-Town. Faux News only talk about the Chicago shootings only when they want jab at Democratic controlled cities.

Living in NW Indiana we are in the Chicago TV viewing area. I hear the reports nightly and weekly on the local stations. I don’t need CNN to tell me about the shootings in Chi-Town. Faux News only talk about the Chicago shootings only when they want jab at Democratic controlled cities.
Do the local stations lead with the Chicago shootings or the white supremacist shootings that don’t happen? Come up with those names yet?

Do the local stations lead with the Chicago shootings or the white supremacist shootings that don’t happen? Come up with those names yet?
Why you tell me? The Chicago shootings are what they are. As far as white supremacy groups, ask the FBI who deemed them as one of the most biggest threats in America.

Why you tell me? The Chicago shootings are what they are. As far as white supremacy groups, ask the FBI who deemed them as one of the most biggest threats in America.
They are what they are? Those black lives don’t matter to you?

Why ask a question that you already know the answer to? In other words, what's the point?
It’s an uncomfortable truth to bring it up because of the white supremacy feeding frenzy within the Democrat party and the Democrat media. Why do we hear about white supremacy every day if gang bangers in Chicago are doing MUCH more damage to lives in this country? It doesn’t advance a political agenda, that’s why. Those black lives don’t matter?

How bout we start a penal colony on a deserted island and put all the gangbangers and racists on it and forget about them.

Can you give us a recent example of a confirmed white supremist who killed a black person because of their race?

Reactions: Level 42
Ha, Ha, the FBI didn't deem them anything. The Biden DOJ classified them as such and demanded the FBI investigate the PTA groups and concerned parents for doing their job.

Chauvin and the rest of those racist cops that publicly lynch unarmed blacks while in custody. Or, those who throughout the years have coerced confessions out of blacks in custody.

Chauvin and the rest of those racist cops that publicly lynch unarmed blacks while in custody. Or, those who throughout the years have coerced confessions out of blacks in custody.
You mean, the incident where the violent felon, in the process of commissioning a crime while also high on meth and fentanyl, resisted arrest, fought with cops? Chauvin did society a favor. Floyd was a detriment and wasn't changing his ways.

But, there's absolutely no proof Chauvin was a white supremist.

Try again.

You mean, the incident where the violent felon, in the process of commissioning a crime while also high on meth and fentanyl, resisted arrest, fought with cops? Chauvin did society a favor. Floyd was a detriment and wasn't changing his ways.

But, there's absolutely no proof Chauvin was a white supremist.

Try again.
Wow, without you realizing , your racist statement just verified that Chauvin publicly lynched Floyd. That statement is the definition of lynching. You just said that Chauvin did society a favor. Cops are not the judge and jury. What you said supports lynchings and you wonder why I talk about white supremacy.

Wow, without you realizing , your racist statement just verified that Chauvin publicly lynched Floyd. That statement is the definition of lynching. You just said that Chauvin did society a favor. Cops are not the judge and jury. What you said supports lynchings and you wonder why I talk about white supremacy.
I don't support lynchings and I don't care what color Floyd was (you should know that about me by now). But, as a violent felon who continued to break the law, do drugs, etc, was Floyd a benefit or detriment to society?

Something tells me he wasn't going to suddenly become a boy scouts leader.

I don't support lynchings and I don't care what color Floyd was (you should know that about me by now). But, as a violent felon who continued to break the law, do drugs, etc, was Floyd a benefit or detriment to society?

Something tells me he wasn't going to suddenly become a boy scouts leader.
At this point it doesn’t matter what color the perpetrator is. When you support what Chauvin did you support lynchings because that is what that was.

At this point it doesn’t matter what color the perpetrator is. When you support what Chauvin did you support lynchings because that is what that was.

I support people not being career criminals, violent felons, drug dealers, etc.

But, if you still decide that's the path you want to take in life, then don't assault cops when you get busted.
Had Floyd followed that simple rule, he'd be alive today.

I support people not being career criminals, violent felons, drug dealers, etc.

But, if you still decide that's the path you want to take in life, then don't assault cops when you get busted.
Had Floyd followed that simple rule, he'd be alive today.
We have courts to deal with career criminals, violent felons, drug dealers, etc.

How are you going to assault cops when you have 2 cops holding down by your legs and one with a knee on your neck for almost 10 minutes.

You have been so quiet on this topic that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Yes, or no did Ashii Babbit get what she deserved when she was shot by the Capitol police while she was committing a crime climbing through the glass door?

Yes, or no did Ashii Babbit get what she deserved when she was shot by the Capitol police while she was committing a crime climbing through the glass door?
She was committing trespassing. If Floyd didn't deserve a death sentence, she certainly didn't. But it's justified because she is white right? Just go ahead and admit it, we already know that is how your racist mind thinks.

She was committing trespassing. If Floyd didn't deserve a death sentence, she certainly didn't. But it's justified because she is white right? Just go ahead and admit it, we already know that is how your racist mind thinks.
You guys keep calling me a racist. How am I a racist?

You guys keep calling me a racist. How am I a racist?
And as we keep saying, how are you not? Do you even read what you type on here? There is a mountain of evidence to say the least.

But nice dodge of my question which is another thing you do, all the time.

And as we keep saying, how are you not? Do you even read what you type on here? There is a mountain of evidence to say the least.

But nice dodge of my question which is another thing you do, all the time.
So, I'm the racist for pointing out racism. That doesn't make any sense.

We have courts to deal with career criminals, violent felons, drug dealers, etc.

How are you going to assault cops when you have 2 cops holding down by your legs and one with a knee on your neck for almost 10 minutes.

You have been so quiet on this topic that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Yes, or no did Ashii Babbit get what she deserved when she was shot by the Capitol police while she was committing a crime climbing through the glass door?

You need to watch the entire video and see why he had to be restrained in the first place. He was in a drug induced rage and had to be restrained by force because he wouldn't comply.

You need to watch the entire video and see why he had to be restrained in the first place. He was in a drug induced rage and had to be restrained by force because he wouldn't comply.
The law says that cops can use lethal force only if their life is in danger. Were their in danger?

You are still not answering about Babbitt which I've been asking for months now.. Does your Floyd logic apply to her? She was also breaking the law when she was killed.

The law says that cops can use lethal force only if their life is in danger. Were their in danger?

You are still not answering about Babbitt which I've been asking for months now.. Does your Floyd logic apply to her? She was also breaking the law when she was killed.
Didn't follow the story on Babbitt.
Was she a convicted violent felon?
Was she high on meth and fetenyl?
Did she attack the cops?

If all those are true, then the cops probably had reason to fear for their lives.

Was there proven white supremacy in Chauvin’s past? Was he a part of any white supremacy groups?

And you can just go ahead and say that the black lives lost in Chicago every weekend don’t matter. Black Lives Matter is just an empty slogan used for political gain. They are what they are.

Didn't follow the story on Babbitt.
Was she a convicted violent felon?
Was she high on meth and fetenyl?
Did she attack the cops?

If all those are true, then the cops probably had reason to fear for their lives.
If course you didn’t follow the Babbitt story.

Was there proven white supremacy in Chauvin’s past? Was he a part of any white supremacy groups?
Who knows. All I know is that Floyd’s life didn’t matter to him as well as the other 18 or 20 or so people he brutalized in past years while an officer.

I'll give you that it was murder. Yall might want to look at history to know what it actually is.

Reactions: FreedomWins
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT