ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to fan day?

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
This Saturday is fan day at Purdue. Great chance to meet the players. I'm hoping tons of people show up to support the program.

Great turnout for the Fan Day today. I did not go to last year's event, but I heard a couple of the event workers talking that the turnout was greater than anticipated. Someone that my wife and I talked to in line said it was about double in the number of people to last year. It just shows the excitement around our football program again.

It was suppose to end around 3:30, but everyone stayed around longer to make sure everyone got autographs. The football players were very respectful and great with the fans throughout the day. My wife and I had a good time. Can't wait for August 30th and the start of this season.

Last edited:
It was great. Nice to see all the families. Just think these kids will grow up being boiler fans. The line to see coach Brohm kept getting people that they had to cut it after so long.

It was great. Nice to see all the families. Just think these kids will grow up being boiler fans. The line to see coach Brohm kept getting people that they had to cut it after so long.
Coach Brohm was the last person we saw. We both got autographs from every player before getting in his line. The girl said they were not accepting any others in his lines due to him having a meeting come up. She said that we might say something in passing to him. We caught his attention and told him that we lived in Louisville, we mentioned that the line had been cutoff. He immediately asked her to open his line back up. He signed our posters, and we talked about Louisville for a couple of minutes and took a couple of pictures. Even though he had a prior commitment, he wanted to be there for the fans. Great representative of our university. We are lucky to have him!

Coach Brohm was the last person we saw. We both got autographs from every player before getting in his line. The girl said they were not accepting any others in his lines due to him having a meeting come up. She said that we might say something in passing to him. We caught his attention and told him that we lived in Louisville, we mentioned that the line had been cutoff. He immediately asked her to open his line back up. He signed our posters, and we talked about Louisville for a couple of minutes and took a couple of pictures. Even though he had a prior commitment, he wanted to be there for the fans. Great representative of our university. We are lucky to have him!

Was actually in line when that happened at the end! I’ve spread that story now about 10 times and even posted about it on Facebook. Brohm is a total class act. He just fits in with the culture of the university and the community...just like CMP and Keady before him.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT