ADVERTISEMENT

When they tell you who they are

Believe them.

I assume the people he is referring to would have had to break some kind of law. Obviously he can fire federal employees who dared to be involved, in any way, in the indictments against him. That was was going to happen anyway.
Can’t wait to see how the Chumptowners defend this. This man cannot help himself. He falls right in line with typical narcissists. He runs his businesses and his presidential administration like a cosa nostra. His lawyers like Giuliani, Cohn, Cohen, and others were no more than consiglieres. And they want this man to be president again. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Believe them.

I assume the people he is referring to would have had to break some kind of law. Obviously he can fire federal employees who dared to be involved, in any way, in the indictments against him. That was was going to happen anyway.
What do you expect from someone who's on what, his 4th or 5th political persecution where the case they bring against him has no teeth? Not to mention two bogus impeachments. Not the right thing for him to say at all, but I 100% understand where he's coming from.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
What do you expect from someone who's on what, his 4th or 5th political persecution where the case they bring against him has no teeth? Not to mention two bogus impeachments. Not the right thing for him to say at all, but I 100% understand where he's coming from.
Right on cue, here come the Chump apologists. What makes it worse is folks on here claim that they don’t like him but defend him to no end. The man y’all support is a child that never grew up. I bet you he had no friends growing up. Probably got bullied all the time. Chump proves that he is very unfit for president everytime he opens his mouth. Please, republicans, y’all can do better than this.

• Haha
Right on cue, here come the Chump apologists. What makes it worse is folks on here claim that they don’t like him but defend him to no end. The man y’all support is a child that never grew up. I bet you he had no friends growing up. Probably got bullied all the time. Chump proves that he is very unfit for president everytime he opens his mouth. Please, republicans, y’all can do better than this.
Right on cue, here comes the Region's biggest CHUMP.

Reactions: herrli
Right on cue, here comes the Region's biggest CHUMP.
You know you hit a nerve when the name calling comes. Just like another old saying. When you throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit

You think the classified documents case has no teeth? The new one either? I would about agree the NY case……..they are reaching with regard to the law and it seems political. The only chance he has in Florida is a friendly judge and the jury is coming from a trump district. How’s that for persecution?

You’ve decided this before any of them have gone to court?

“Not the right thing to say”? How generous of you. His statement already has generated an hearing and gotten the court’s attention.

That statement warms my soul. It’s so humble, reminiscent of the words of our founding fathers. It really brings out the patriotic spirit in all of a us.

A presidential candidate vowing revenge against…….anybody. Everybody. What constitutes a person who is go(ing) after? Judge, prosecutors, the DOJ……..court reporters, who knows? How many MAGAs out there just made that their new mantra? Can’t wait for them to start acting on it.

You think the classified documents case has no teeth? The new one either? I would about agree the NY case……..they are reaching with regard to the law and it seems political. The only chance he has in Florida is a friendly judge and the jury is coming from a trump district. How’s that for persecution?

You’ve decided this before any of them have gone to court?

“Not the right thing to say”? How generous of you. His statement already has generated an hearing and gotten the court’s attention.

That statement warms my soul. It’s so humble, reminiscent of the words of our founding fathers. It really brings out the patriotic spirit in all of a us.

A presidential candidate vowing revenge against…….anybody. Everybody. What constitutes a person who is go(ing) after? Judge, prosecutors, the DOJ……..court reporters, who knows? How many MAGAs out there just made that their new mantra? Can’t wait for them to start acting on it.
The ONLY case they remotely had are the classified documents, but even that was a reach. This one is just as political as the NY case. 100%. They are prosecuting him essentially for political speech and what they think he believed. The burden of proof will be near impossible and this will be a MASSIVE smack to free speech if some idiotic left wing jury decides to convict.

You hate the man so of course you cannot see where he's coming from, because to you, he's guilty of everything already. TDS very much.

The ONLY case they remotely had are the classified documents, but even that was a reach. This one is just as political as the NY case. 100%. They are prosecuting him essentially for political speech and what they think he believed. The burden of proof will be near impossible and this will be a MASSIVE smack to free speech if some idiotic left wing jury decides to convict.

You hate the man so of course you cannot see where he's coming from, because to you, he's guilty of everything already. TDS very much.
They are not. You obviously are getting you information from the MAGA media. That’s exactly what they are saying. Read it yourself.

The indictment states that Trump “had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been … fraud during the election and that he had won.” It also points out that Trump was entitled to challenge election results in court, but that all such efforts had been “uniformly unsuccessful” after which Trump turned to illegal tactics.

The classified documents case has remote chance? Maybe you’re not up on current events, not that it wasn’t a good case before the updated indictment.

You think I should see where trump is coming from? Kinda hard to put myself there. Can you put yourself in position of an accused criminal? I guess if you assume he is innocent, as you have done here, it’s easy to think like him.

But you aren’t considering the possibility that he is guilty. I’m the one talking about waiting for court. You’ve decided.

The facts are not in dispute in the classified documents case. He did what he’s accused of. There is no argument, just you believing trump’s lies.

Now he goes after Pence…….a probable witness.

Isn’t it interesting that when he goes after those in his own party;

If the person was in his administration, they were horrible, a RINO, a traitor, even though he hires only the best. Lots of people in this category.

If they weren’t in his administration, they REALLY wanted to be and begged trump to choose them.

If they are elected Republican officials, they had one foot in the political grave until he stepped in and saved them.

Every freakin time.

He wants no credit. It’s all about you.

Let’s elect that egomaniac again.

• Haha

You clearly haven't read the indictment. It has nothing to do with his speech, it has to do with his actions. There is a clear delineation in the indictment.

You clearly haven't read the indictment. It has nothing to do with his speech, it has to do with his actions. There is a clear delineation in the indictment.
@BuilderBob6 His actions based on what he believed. They are asserting that he knew what he was doing was wrong. That's the issue. There is no way they can prove that Trump didn't truly believe the election was stolen.

What actions exactly were they anyway?

They are not. You obviously are getting you information from the MAGA media. That’s exactly what they are saying. Read it yourself.

The indictment states that Trump “had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been … fraud during the election and that he had won.” It also points out that Trump was entitled to challenge election results in court, but that all such efforts had been “uniformly unsuccessful” after which Trump turned to illegal tactics.

The classified documents case has remote chance? Maybe you’re not up on current events, not that it wasn’t a good case before the updated indictment.

You think I should see where trump is coming from? Kinda hard to put myself there. Can you put yourself in position of an accused criminal? I guess if you assume he is innocent, as you have done here, it’s easy to think like him.

But you aren’t considering the possibility that he is guilty. I’m the one talking about waiting for court. You’ve decided.

The facts are not in dispute in the classified documents case. He did what he’s accused of. There is no argument, just you believing trump’s lies.
LOL, no I don't listen to any MAGA media.

Just to clarify, who or what is MAGA media?
The usual suspects, right wing media radio stations. There are a whole bunch of terrestrial right wing radio stations thanks to Reagan or Bush that got rid of the fairness doctrine. Then there is the “Patriot” channel 126 on SiriusXM. I take a peek at that station from time to time until Hannity and Mark Levin come on. Then of course you have Faux News. The evening line up is unwatchable with Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld. They try to out jackass each other every night. They are full tilt MAGA.

Last edited:
@BuilderBob6 His actions based on what he believed. They are asserting that he knew what he was doing was wrong. That's the issue. There is no way they can prove that Trump didn't truly believe the election was stolen.

What actions exactly were they anyway?
You mean testimony from people around him saying he knew he lost the election wouldn’t be proof? Members of his admin, WH counsel and others telling him he lost but he chooses to believe Powell, who he called a crackpot. Willful blindness is also an issue.

His actions included phone calls to state officials, pressuring Pence to delay certification or reject the electors, pressuring members of congress, insisting Barr send a letter to the states saying there was fraud. Telling DOJ officials to just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to the house republicans.

The fake electors charge has nothing to do with what he believed about the election. It’s just breaking the law. It needs to be proven he was involved in that effort.

There allegedly is evidence he did know that some of the actions weren’t lawful. Telling Pence he’s too honest. At one point he’s given an option by John Eastman, and someone else tells him, “There’s not actually authority for this.” And he says, “Well, I like what that guy said anyway. “

The usual suspects, right wing media radio stations. There are a whole bunch of terrestrial right wing radio staions thanks to Reagan or Bush that rid of the fairness doctrine. Then there is the “Patriot” channel 126 on SiriusXM. I take a peak at that station from time to time until Hannity and Mark Levin comes on. Then of course you have Faux News. The evening line up is unwatchable with Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld. They try to out jackass each other every night. They are full tilt MAGA.
Looks like you prefer the KAASHA networks. You know Biden and Obama's Keep America A Shithole Always agenda.

You're still saying that after ducking my reply to you on the other thread?

Last edited:
You mean testimony from people around him saying he knew he lost the election wouldn’t be proof? Members of his admin, WH counsel and others telling him he lost but he chooses to believe Powell, who he called a crackpot. Willful blindness is also an issue.
No, that wouldn't be proof, because they cannot possibly know what Trump was thinking. Trump absolutely thought the election was stolen. That's different than knowing the vote totals weren't in his favor.

Call it what you want, but it's not illegal to believe the election was stolen otherwise there are a WHOLE lot of Democrats that should be on trial right next to him.
His actions included phone calls to state officials, pressuring Pence to delay certification or reject the electors, pressuring members of congress, insisting Barr send a letter to the states saying there was fraud. Telling DOJ officials to just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to the house republicans.
A phone call to a state official in itself is not illegal. What the conversation entailed to that state official was also not illegal. Liberal media wanted to twist it into something it wasn't, but there was nothing wrong with the phone call.

From my understanding there was Constitutional precedent for Pence to not certify the electors and send it back to the states.
The fake electors charge has nothing to do with what he believed about the election. It’s just breaking the law. It needs to be proven he was involved in that effort.
Again, I think there was precedent on the alternate electors in 1960.
There allegedly is evidence he did know that some of the actions weren’t lawful. Telling Pence he’s too honest. At one point he’s given an option by John Eastman, and someone else tells him, “There’s not actually authority for this.” And he says, “Well, I like what that guy said anyway. “
Again, you're condemning his words. There's no action taken here. He said he liked something, but if he didn't do it, then there's no legal action possible.

The usual suspects, right wing media radio stations. There are a whole bunch of terrestrial right wing radio stations thanks to Reagan or Bush that got rid of the fairness doctrine. Then there is the “Patriot” channel 126 on SiriusXM. I take a peek at that station from time to time until Hannity and Mark Levin come on. Then of course you have Faux News. The evening line up is unwatchable with Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld. They try to out jackass each other every night. They are full tilt MAGA.
I don't watch or listen to any of them. Not one.

Then of course you have Faux News. The evening line up is unwatchable with Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld. They try to out jackass each other every night. They are full tilt MAGA.
Since you don't watch them, how do you know that?

Is this another case of urban radio telling you what to believe, and you mindlessly accepting it?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Now he goes after Pence…….a probable witness.

It's likely going to be Pence's testimony that drives it home for a jury, just as I imagine it did for the grand jury. Pence is still playing politics which is futile for him no matter how you slice it, but he pretty much gives it all away here.

It's likely going to be Pence's testimony that drives it home for a jury, just as I imagine it did for the grand jury. Pence is still playing politics which is futile for him no matter how you slice it, but he pretty much gives it all away here.
Which means Pence will be able to testify that Trump's lawyers were advising him that what he wanted to do was legal. More proof that Trump truly believed the election was stolen from him.

And why wouldn't he given what he knew about the Hunter laptop coverup?

Which means Pence will be able to testify that Trump's lawyers were advising him that what he wanted to do was legal. More proof that Trump truly believed the election was stolen from him.

And why wouldn't he given what he knew about the Hunter laptop coverup?

Except you can't break the law based on what you believe, right?

I've been watching Faux News since way back when it was Fox News in the 90s and 2000s. Fox News used to be a nice network with a conservative twist. I'll watch to get my conservative news fix in as I like to watch or listen to both sides. The morning show, Fox & Friends was nice. Bill O'Reilly was decent seem to preach balance. He would have progressive guests on every night. Before "Hannity" it was "Hannity & Colmes". Colmes was his progressive partner every night and they went back and forth on the issues. No Carlson yet. No Ingraham yet. Then one day, Obama decides to run for president. After he won the nomination, Fox News started to gradually change. The racist TEA party was in full swing and became regular contributors to the Fox News shows. Then the day Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009, Fox News became Faux News. Bill O'Reilly was not as balanced as he was. Bashed Obama every night. The morning show changed. Bashed Obama every morning. Hannity got rid of Colmes and now it's just Hannity. Hannity bashed Obama every night. Obama conspiracy lies and theories were touted. This is when the birther issue during his campaign was still an issue on the shows. Carlson is now with the Network now spreading lies. Ingraham has her show on now spreading lies. Hannity is Hannity. These shows now gave birth and a platform to the black traitors to counter Obama like Elder, Owens, Jesse Lee Peterson, Diamond & Silk, etc. All these folks just went on a daily Obama bashing. It got so bad, Obama decided to wear a brown suit and Faux News lost their minds. Then Chump became president in 2016. More lies and conspiracy theories were touted. Faux New became state run TV in favor of Chump. The evening shows just became ridiculous and unwatchable. Again, they try to out jackass each other every night. Now they added Watters and Gutfeld. I still may take a peek at Faux News every now and then. Other news and radio agencies will report on the dumb stuff that they will say. The bottom line is no one tells me what to believe. I'm not part of any cult like the Faux News/MAGA folks are in. You will have to admit that the MAGA followers behavior is cultish.

Except you can't break the law based on what you believe, right?
The charge is, as I understand it, that he broke the law because he knew that what he was saying was false and that what he was trying to do was illegal. But according to Turley (supported indirectly by Pense), "What the indictment says is lots of people told Trump that the election wasn't stolen and that the challenge, the certification was invalid. Well, fine. I was one of those people saying that. But he had other people saying the opposite. He had attorneys, not a small number saying, ‘No, you can make these challenges"

I don't watch or listen to any of them. Not one.
Faux News is the most watched network on TV. I find it amazing that no one that appears to be conservative will admit that they watch this network or listen to conservative radio. Some one is watching and listening.

I've been watching Faux News since way back when it was Fox News in the 90s and 2000s. Fox News used to be a nice network with a conservative twist. I'll watch to get my conservative news fix in as I like to watch or listen to both sides. The morning show, Fox & Friends was nice. Bill O'Reilly was decent seem to preach balance. He would have progressive guests on every night. Before "Hannity" it was "Hannity & Colmes". Colmes was his progressive partner every night and they went back and forth on the issues. No Carlson yet. No Ingraham yet. Then one day, Obama decides to run for president. After he won the nomination, Fox News started to gradually change. The racist TEA party was in full swing and became regular contributors to the Fox News shows. Then the day Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009, Fox News became Faux News. Bill O'Reilly was not as balanced as he was. Bashed Obama every night. The morning show changed. Bashed Obama every morning. Hannity got rid of Colmes and now it's just Hannity. Hannity bashed Obama every night. Obama conspiracy lies and theories were touted. This is when the birther issue during his campaign was still an issue on the shows. Carlson is now with the Network now spreading lies. Ingraham has her show on now spreading lies. Hannity is Hannity. These shows now gave birth and a platform to the black traitors to counter Obama like Elder, Owens, Jesse Lee Peterson, Diamond & Silk, etc. All these folks just went on a daily Obama bashing. It got so bad, Obama decided to wear a brown suit and Faux News lost their minds. Then Chump became president in 2016. More lies and conspiracy theories were touted. Faux New became state run TV in favor of Chump. The evening shows just became ridiculous and unwatchable. Again, they try to out jackass each other every night. Now they added Watters and Gutfeld. I still may take a peek at Faux News every now and then. Other news and radio agencies will report on the dumb stuff that they will say. The bottom line is no one tells me what to believe. I'm not part of any cult like the Faux News/MAGA folks are in. You will have to admit that the MAGA followers behavior is cultish.
Have any examples of Ingraham spreading lies? Since you say she is, you must have some examples? What are they?

Do you believe ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN also lies daily to their viewership?

Just one of many. Just watch sometime.
There you go again, posting something you either haven't read or don't understand.

Point out in that article, or anywhere else, where the Fox people said they agreed with what Powell and the others were saying.

Were nbc and the other regime media networks lying when they aired the lies of Adam Schiff and Joe Biden? Only if and when they said they agreed with those two liars that those claims were true.

A real Purdue grad would easily understand this distinction.

There you go again, posting something you either haven't read or don't understand.

Point out in that article, or anywhere else, where the Fox people said they agreed with what Powell and the others were saying.

Were nbc and the other regime media networks lying when they aired the lies of Adam Schiff and Joe Biden? Only if and when they said they agreed with those two liars that those claims were true.

A real Purdue grad would easily understand this distinction.
You are missing the point. The opposite is what happened. Behind the scenes, the Faux News hosts did not agree with Sydney Powell. But on air they would spread the Chump lies that the Dominion machines were changing votes. That’s what got Faux News in trouble and the reason they lost the law suit. This case is just a very small sample size of the many whoppers they told. Hence the reason I’ve been calling them Faux News for years. Again I used to like that network and watched all the time. Not no mo.

Ben Shapiro and his radio show also part of the "MAGA media"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT